It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey!! anyone here know how I can get a woman from the Philippines Islands here to the USA fast.. ??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well, I'm glad it isn't working out for you. You seem completely clueless, ripe for the pickin'. It's just a matter of time before some cute thing takes all that money away from you.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gieho

I know who you are

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RUFFREADY
I really like this song. Nice music. However you dont know me because you never meet me or talk me since before

i am a kind person. But i swear you dont know me. You know what? if you find a girl to marry. If she is filipina and you choose the better filipina you are lucky. And she is also lucky to you. Nice to talk to you hear.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RUFFREADY
If you know me. Can you tell me what is my real name?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RUFFREADY
right from facebook ..as I type... (I sent her the Scotland plan) she said...

Her : so what we do

Me: we get married that's what we do

Her: Yea, i want to marry you

Me: I want to marry you too.. so we will

I was reading and not going to comment on this thread until I saw this. It sounds like you are serious so here is some advice, so take it however you may, since you are hell bent on marrying.

1) Get on a plane and go over and spend time with her, if you are going to invest in marriage and a life partnership, then 30 days will be a small investment, and you can see her in her environment.

2) Marriage is a contract, business deal and the other party immediately has 50% control. 100% if you should pass unexpectedly. Marrying her in the Philippines will allow her automatic citizenship to your country.

3) Weigh the pros and cons of marriage, on paper, and do not be stingy when detailing them.

5) ( Wise Option to Consider ) If she can be hired as a Nanny, then she can stay for an extended period of time, and then you will really get to know her.

6) Jump in the waters fine

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

edit on 4-8-2014 by sweetbrandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Mark, what happen to you?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Ruffready is on hiatus right now, just spoke to him and he is fine. He is simply taking a break from virtual reality and in the interim has appointed me his personal guardian and I'll make sure he's not an easy mark. He always comes back, no worries

edit on 4-8-2014 by queenofsheba because: cuz I said so

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofsheba
Ruffready is on hiatus right now, just spoke to him and he is fine. He is simply taking a break from virtual reality and in the interim has appointed me his personal guardian and I'll make sure he's not an easy mark. He always comes back, no worries

Good to see that you keeping him safe from the predators .. poor lad still doesnt seem to realise just how close he was to major disaster with the boneheaded stunt he was thinking of ..

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888 I know, right? But he has lots of friends here on ATS so we'll keep him safe lol. He's always been there for me, and lots of us so I will stand guard for him

Back at ya!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

1) Get on a plane and go over and spend time with her, if you are going to invest in marriage and a life partnership, then 30 days will be a small investment, and you can see her in her environment.

2) Marriage is a contract, business deal and the other party immediately has 50% control. 100% if you should pass unexpectedly. Marrying her in the Philippines will allow her automatic citizenship to your country.

3) Weigh the pros and cons of marriage, on paper, and do not be stingy when detailing them.

5) ( Wise Option to Consider ) If she can be hired as a Nanny, then she can stay for an extended period of time, and then you will really get to know her.

6) Jump in the waters fine

Sounds like good advice but a couple corrections on the visa/citizenship note...

2. Marrying in the Philippines will not allow her automatic citizenship in the US (where he is). He will have to apply for a marriage visa. To get one he must do the steps I listed in my first post. (Go visit, get pics with family, get email (and hopefully phone records). The US will not approve the visa without these. Then it is a long complicated visa process... best done with lawyer/service. Without lots of documented evidence they will not approve visa.

5. He can (with the previously noted method) get a fiancé visa which will allow her to come to the states for 90 days, if they do not marry within that 90 days she must go back.

Here's more info: link

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I don't understand step 2...why can't she have US citizenship if he marries her in the Philippines?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofsheba

If people could just go visit another country, marry someone and guarantee they were a citizen it would be a nightmare. Divorce her the day she gets papers, go back and do it again. That would mean a huge influx of people that weren't vetted, and got to skip over others waiting to get into the US. It's to combat marriages that are purely for citizenship.

If that were allowed I could be a millionaire. Fly somewhere, get payed and married, fly her back, divorce the girl and repeat. OK I wouldn't do it, but a TON of people would.

My buddy lives in a foreign country that has a lot of women that want to get into the US. If he goes out it's almost a guarantee he can pick one up if he speaks English or indicates he's actually an American. Eastern European love him, and he is very aware of the reason why. They want citizenship to his country, or America.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gieho

Sorry I haven't answered as I have been away. It was a joke that I am sure Ruffready would of understood.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Hey, thanks for the info...I had no idea. I didn't realize there were so many desperate women out there seeking citizenship based on quickie marriages. Learning a new topic on ATS...that's all.

I'm a US citizen by birth, so fortunate for me. Still, it makes me kind of sad that so many young women out there would be so willing to say "yes" to the first man that saw their pretty face on the internet just to get out of their country. It breaks my heart, really

Hopefully it will work out, I'm forever the hopeless romantic. I'm wishing them the best at any rate. I'm sure they appreciate all the advice given here. ATS is such a great community; so helpful. We are a good group of people.

edit on 5-8-2014 by queenofsheba because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Very informational thread, thanks RR! You are genius!

edit on 5-8-2014 by queenofsheba because: cuz the Queen said so

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
What about a student Visa? I mean a twenty seven year old could qualify for that I would think....say if she wanted to come over and get her Master's Degree in say....Sociology? Just a thought to ponder. Or even Home Economics I dunno...something to consider.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join