It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey!! anyone here know how I can get a woman from the Philippines Islands here to the USA fast.. ??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RUFFREADY
a reply to: snarky412

We had a talk ..all is fine ..and the "coming here is over", we are still friends.. and she is fine. I believe she new this all along..in the back of her mind..as I told her many times I was not coming "over there", and more...long story short. She was very good to get me as far as she did..lol!!
and like I said..we are still friend..when I said, the marriage ain't going to happen.. I have to much going on at this time ..she said..."ok", and told me to take care..

Shame she couldn't come here to visit you tho, even if for a few weeks
At least you guys can still talk and keep in contact

Maybe one day.....maybe

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RUFFREADY

Send her to Mexico then let her just come right on across the border. She will be welcomed with open arms.....

Ok seriously though why not have her come here for a visit and follow up with the right papers to get her here LEGALLY.

Good luck.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
#load of paperwork with immigration .. 25,000.00 u.s deposit with immigration ..

Bit of advice .. make her sign a prenup or you will get taken to the cleaners philippine women are notorious for marrying westerners just to get citizenship then taking them for all they can ..

Vietnam or thai girls make far better and more loyal wives ..

Avoid marrying chinese or philippine women unless you want alot of grief .. though occasionally you can find a chinese who will stand by you through anything ..

Never give a philippine woman access to your bank account either ..

Thank you for that!! And I mean it!! That is why I started this thread!!

I'm not dumb!! Like I've said b4 ..I was in the Navy and been around the block..

This woman I've talked too a lot and ..well..did my research ..and she keeps coming back...

Long story short... I will not let her sting me
... no matter how smart she is... I am smarter

I will get a legal thing going

OK Navy guy. I see. Let me give you some advice. LISTEN to Expat888. I knew a guy who married a Philipino chick and she then cheated on him with multiple guys he worked with, he was Navy as well. She also took a ton of money from him and winded up moving on to someone else. HE too thought she was fine but they sure do talk a good game! They do want in the states and it seems the Military guys are their way in many times.

Just be careful not to get hurt and taken advantage of. I hope it works out for you though.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
If you simply want a business arrangement then I say go for it...but if you want love and fun and watching old movies on the TCM channel on a stormy Sunday afternoon watching Arsenic and Old Lace throwing popcorn and Milk Duds at each other on the couch, then choose again.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofsheba

My plan worked

You and I do not need any papers ( well you do need a lawyer) and you keep your truck. The rest leave behind.

When you get here ..I'll give you open credit at "rooms to go", and will get a brand new wide screen at "Best Buys",

And snacks

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Oh..and I LMFAO!!! to your video ...

It was me right there talking to you in the window
Damn!! Baby!!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Snacks, huh? I'll make a snack out of you, brat. I'm gonna make homemade popcorn and fill the whole house up with that buttery goodness yumminess....and take one kernel and slowly, ever so slowly place it in my mouth, but first I'll lick the butter off and say mmmmm.....and look at you and smile.
Only because I know it's forbidden to you...

edit on 19-7-2014 by queenofsheba because: cuz I said so

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Ok

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Great thread lol

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Great thread lol

Well, if it helps to distract the current crap that is going on ..(on this planet) I agree

Yes I do

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Great thread lol

Well, if it helps to distract the current crap that is going on ..(on this planet) I agree

Yes I do

It's been a laugh fish thread lol

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I hope, I hope you are just joking. How can this possibly seem like a good idea to you? You said a few posts back that you are not in love with her, but now you are going to marry her? She may be a very pleasant lady, but you sir are being taken for a ride. Not all Filipinas are scammers (in fact I found that Thais are worse), but why would this lady suddenly want to be with you after a period where there was nothing between you?

Your next post says you are "sort of rich" so that answered my question. You are a) being used for citizenship and b) being used for cash. You will inevitably be asked to send money to her family members in the Philippines, and there is a good chance she will leave you after she has permanent residence or citizenship.

I mean this in the best way possible (though I know it sounds like an insult), but you are acting like a horny teenage boy. Sit back and think this through. When did she suddenly decide you are the man of her dreams? Was it after the 2 recent typhoons or some other disaster to hit her or her family?

I don't like to admit this, but I am speaking from experience. Please do not go through with this. You will be hurt.

Edit to add: I am not saying this lady is a gold digger or a bitch. She may be a good person, but you have to understand that for people in the Philippines family is above all else. She will do whatever she has to do to help her family.
edit on 21-7-2014 by InvisibleOwl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Finished the full thread. You made the right decision. Don't let your tallywhacker make decisions for you anymore

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: InvisibleOwl

I won't
and thank you
Much !!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Finished reading thread.

Obviously your not going to marry but I do have the answer to how.

1. Go visit her in Philippines. You have to get pictures with her family. You must visit to get her Visa.

2. Write lots of emails, you will need this as proof of relationship over time.

3. SPEND TIME WITH HER! If you want to marry, which is for life, get to know the person in real life.

4. If you don't want to live there after you've done the above steps hire lawyer or an agency to process the application and get her here on a fiancé visa. You can't do this without the steps listed above.

or 4. If you want to live there go over and marry there. There is no divorce in the Philippines only annulment which is expensive and hard to get.

Advice: take your time and go slow.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver
All i can say, Peace. Thanks.

edit on 1-8-2014 by gieho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
finished read the thread: All you can do is marry her in Philippines so that she can get easily to usa. Its not hassle for you both but must have complete papers to prove in embassy that you are long yrs in a relationship thats why you want to marry her and u love her so much.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: InvisibleOwl

Your experience is not the same. Never judge people that you never ever know. And your right she is a good person and a good heart. I love people in philippines they are sweet, loving and respectful that you cannot see in many places.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Dear RUFFREADY
I am a good girl. I like you and I make very good wife.
I promise not to spend your money but work 14 hours a day in a hot sweaty factory for you.
I can cook and do many things with my small hands.
But my mother is very ill and i need 300 thousand dollars.
My dog loves cats xxxxx
edit on 34u343414 by sussy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sussy

Your not ashamed? you are asking money to your boyfriend like that big amount of money? Frankly i feel that you never love him. A women love to her boyfriend and to becoming husband never asked help like that big. I feel you make him an atm to you. Dont do that to everyone you meet guy. Thats really bad attitude you had.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join