It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey!! anyone here know how I can get a woman from the Philippines Islands here to the USA fast.. ??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RUFFREADY

If you'll ask our good friend Expat888 where he met his Chinese wives, you might get a better idea why he has such bad luck,,,,,,ROFLMAO

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Hehe .. was how met the malaysian chinese one ..
the shanghai one had worked for me as an o.r nurse for couple years before married her .. still talk to the shanghai one at times .. she married the guy she ran off with and has a son now.
no idea where the malaysian chinese one went good bloody riddance to that one.

The moral is boys and girls dont get married when your on a drinking spree ..
edit on 18/7/14 by Expat888 because: typo .. need another drink ..

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888
What he may find is a young lady looking for a mature man to settle down with and start her life.

You My Friend Know as well as my husband and all his friends that have Happily Married Asian Women, the Asian Woman normally looks for a man that is 1.) Financially sound. 2.) Mature. 3.) Ready to Settle down. 4.) Kind in Heart.
5.) Soft in the Head

More often than not, the Asian woman is 5 to 10 or more years younger than her husband.
I'm 10 years younger than mr.g. my sister is 22 years younger than her husband, my best friend is 8 years younger. another friend ( filipino ) is 25 years younger and they all Love their husband and Respect them.

edit on 18-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

True .. never was soft in the head here .. nor am I an easy person to live with .. (mostly due p.t.s.d from my time with s.o.g and what seen in warzones / disaster areas around the world in the years since .. )
Being the realist accepted my lot these days.

Always good to see it work out for others ..

Just hope ruffready doesnt get taken to the cleaners .. seen too many like the one thats after him .. but have to let people find out for themselves ..

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

RUFF, my friend...I say this with love, but...don't be a DUMB-ASS!!

You should have told her you live in a tiny apartment on a disability. (to see how much she really likes you for yourself)

Ever see a beautiful young woman with a POOR older man?
Me either.

If she has got so much going for her, why is she looking for an American man? (think about this)

Would you be so eager if she wasn't pretty?
And finally...you should take a little road trip to Canada, where the beer is cold and the women are hot!

jacygirl

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

You should have told her you live in a tiny apartment on a disability. (to see how much she really likes you for yourself)

Me either.

If she has got so much going for her, why is she looking for an American man? (think about this)

And finally...you should take a little road trip to Canada, where the beer is cold and the women are hot!

jacygirl

I like the little plug at the end jacygirl

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

** take her to Mexico, paint her a bit browner, then show her the gate to Arizona !!! you think im joking ???

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
First thing she needs to do is get her phillipians passport. Next call uscis which you can get info at uscis.gov and find out what you need to do for a fiance visa. Dont bring her then marry her here. It screws everything up. Bring her to visit. She can stay up to 6 months before going back. Take time to live together and see how it works. Next if things go well. Do the fiance application. Then sit and wait. Will be anywhere from 6 months to several years for her to come. Mexico is ten years. My wife and i waited 2.5 for her to come from latvia. Once the paperwork goes through uscis. She has to go to the u.s. Consulate and have an interview. If the interview goes well she gets the paperwork in 4 to 6 weeks and she can come. Once she comes immediately go to the justice of the peace. Get married and file the paperwork. Apply for a work permit. Social security id. Etc. once the ssn comes wait for the work permit. Once that comes then she can work. Takes 3-6 months. All this said hire a immigration lawyer from either california or miami. The specializes in immigration law. It will take you around 5000 for the but its worth it. Everything and i do mean everything is time sensitive and any paperwork you screw up means months if not years delay. Literally. My friend is trying to bring his wife and 4 kids from ethiopia and he is going on 6 years cause he screwed up the paperwork at different times. Each time you screw up at any time you go to the bottom until you correct the paperwok then once its correct you go to the bottom again to be processed. ----- cheers----- camain

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RUFFREADY
I am trying to find the best way to get a woman here to Florida from the Philippines. I have Money ..what do I do?? What does she do?? Tell me!! Thank you

Hey you could try FedEx. I'm not sure if they ship people but I reckon if you find a big enough box and poke some holes in it, it could work.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: maybee

I am trying to find the best way to get a woman here to Florida from the Philippines. I have Money ..what do I do?? What does she do?? Tell me!! Thank you

Hey you could try FedEx. I'm not sure if they ship people but I reckon if you find a big enough box and poke some holes in it, it could work.

Hahahahhaha!!! lol!! So funny!!

I'm just going to forget the whole thing and go back to square one !!!

I just have to tell her this afternoon.. something..I'll figure it out ..crap!!

It sounded so good last night/morning over a few beers ..hehehe..

She started the whole mess anyway.. jeezz.. I just went along ..and such.. my bad

Oh well..

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Me either.

jacygirl

Ok!! lol!!

Thanks
jacygirl

and thanks to everyone who put their 2 cents in..some really great stuff!!! (and some really funny stuff!!!! hahahaha!!)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MasterKaman
Good plan, but for gawd's sake tell her not to go into Tucson's "wrong" Macdonalds.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I can't leave you alone for nothin'....WTW? Now I know what you were talking about. I thought you were kidding about starting a thread on this, geeshy. Big sigh...never a dull moment with you.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
We all really appreciated this, best thread on here for a while. Good luck, and tell us how you got on......

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Yes, please keep us updated...enquiring minds want to know
Oh, second line and such.
Brat!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofsheba
Yes, please keep us updated...enquiring minds want to know
Oh, second line and such.
Brat!!!

I'm calling you back..now lol!! We have a date for Saturday

Were good

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Btw ..you can send a case of whisky as my consultation fee ..

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarky412

originally posted by: Expat888
Make sure you have an ironclad prenup with no loopholes in it .. and may whatever dieties you believe in have mercy on you .. your going to need it ..

On that note am off .. time for a cigar and a drink ..

Well, can't say you didn't warn him...

Ruffready, hope you know what you are doing
I'm like the others, kinda leery of the whole deal....sorry

Please don't let her manipulate you
Watch your money

Regardless, best of luck with what ever you decide to do

That being said, I wouldn't get married just to get her inside the US

BTW, does she know your name here on ATS??

Thanks... and yes..I told her today I was Ruffready.. is that bad??

Well, now she knows what you are telling us....just saying

Damn the sig on secretknowledge---thought I had bugs on my screen!!!
Went to swipe at them until I realized who they belonged to. LOL

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

She started the whole mess anyway.. jeezz.. I just went along ..and such..

Ah ha.....now you tell us

And now, she'll be able to read this thread and read your comments as well as others since she knows your username

At least you got some ideas though, even if they weren't what you wanted to hear
We all just want you to be careful and not be played
Take your time and be cautious

If this was her idea to begin with as you just stated, well, she was probably going to use you in order for her to get here....sorry my friend

As someone suggested earlier, maybe you could go spend time with her first
Then see about a temporary visa for her to come here to spend time with you
Just a thought...

Take care and good luck~
snarky

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

We had a talk ..all is fine ..and the "coming here is over", we are still friends.. and she is fine. I believe she new this all along..in the back of her mind..as I told her many times I was not coming "over there", and more...long story short. She was very good to get me as far as she did..lol!!
and like I said..we are still friend..when I said, the marriage ain't going to happen.. I have to much going on at this time ..she said..."ok", and told me to take care..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join