It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin Planned Children Invasion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well, let's see how this duck flies....

Henry Makow

Monetary figures from University of Texas at El Paso March 20, 2014 detailed the planning of the "crisis":

Between Dec. 2010 and Nov. 2013, the Catholic Charities Archdiocese of Galveston/Houston received $15,549,078 in federal grants from Health & Human Services for "Unaccompanied Alien Children Project" with a program description of "Refugee and Entry Assistance."

Last year, the Catholic Charities Diocese of Fort Worth received $350,000 from Department of Homeland Security for "citizenship and education training" with a program description of "citizenship and immigration services."

Between September 2010 and September 2013, the Catholic Charities of Dallas received $823,658 from the Department of Homeland Security for "Citizenship Education Training" for "refugee and entrant assistance."

From December 2012 to January 2014, Baptist Child & Family Services received $62,111,126 in federal grants from Health & Human Services for "Unaccompanied Alien Children Program."

Bolding has been added by me.

National Center for Border Security and Immigration

Please note, the grant number on the program plan is from 2008. The complete number is "Grant Award Number 2008-ST-061-BS0001-05"

EX CLUSIVE: HHS Bankrolled Catholic and Baptist Church from 2010 to 2013 to Prepare for Obama’s 2014 Invasion!

A month or two ago news broke that Obama’s HHS was calling for private contractors to help transport illegal aliens throughout the interior United States. What made this already big news even bigger is the fact that the original call for proposals came out in January, long before the bulk of the illegal alien surge began.

The breaking news you’re about to read is ten times bigger, because the following proves the Obama administration was bankrolling America’s churches back in 2010. And the tens of millions were flowing in to prepare for the invasion currently underway.

The following is a small taste of what’s out there in grant records. This is just the tip of the iceberg, folks.

It seemed a little odd, to me anyway, that there would be a sudden influx of illegal immigrants to the US, when nothing has really changed that much in their originating countries as a precursor to mass exodus. Now this article makes more sense, that there has been a concerted and concentrated effort to bring in illegal aliens under the guise of humanitarian work while pumping money into churches and destabilizing the US economy, services and infrastructure. Certainly looks planned to me if this all true and the documents seem to point that way.

Ball's in the court....

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/18.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: bolding and the extra links

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Were all DOOMED.

Our forefathers are rolling in their graves.

This must be how the Dems plan to stay in charge. Friggin illegals voting to keep the gravy train a rolling.

I live in southrrn Illinois and I can tell you that their numbers are way too low for the amounts of illegals here in the states.

They get all the funds while us Americans are stuck in a friggin rut.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Obamanoids will dismiss this as racial bias...
The liberal media will never bring up these facts...
Talk negative about the messiah?...your just a racist...

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
You know what they'll be teaching the young ones in Obamas Sunday School Class in the future,,,, In Spanish,,,,

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Wow. Money like that is no small matter, especially given to an organization that has abused children too and was in the news since that time as well. S&F, OP. Good find!
edit on 18-7-2014 by aboutface because: typo

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: guohua
You know what they'll be teaching the young ones in Obamas Sunday School Class in the future,,,, In Spanish,,,,

They need as many illegal immigrants as possible that can be taught in the US and given amnesty. Those people will be used to fill jobs in the US government, because they will have no compunction or moral/ethical limits whatsoever in screwing around the average American citizen for their overlords. It's already happened in Canada, every time I talk to some twit in the government, the accent is so thick I can barely understand them. My last call was yesterday from our version of the US IRS.

It's like the potential martial law situation, they won't put American troops on American soil to enforce martial law, they'll bring in Russians , Chinese, Indians, Arabs and Pakastanis because when they are ordered to shoot, they will, because THEY aren't American.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/18.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
Wow. Money like that is no small matter, especially given to an organization that has abused children too and was in the news since that time as well. S&F, OP. Good find!

Thanks but the credit goes to Henry Makow, he's the one who has a fair bit of credibility in finding people to write for him and transfer this kind of information ;-) I read his column daily and am just a messenger.

It is actually a pretty good article with good traceable documentation. I am surprised no one else noticed the 2008 Grant date on the NCBSI pdf document. That's kind of a dead giveaway as to how long this has been in process.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
So the new stupid theory is that this master plan has been in the works since when exactly? Must have started with Bush.

William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008

Read it. It details specifically how unaccompanied minors must be dealt with. So does this mean that this a Bush+Obama+Catholic charity+Baptist charity plot to destabilize the country now?

Also, though Henry Makow is just basically rehashing the ultra-right liberty news crap, I hope folks realize he's fairly insane. Some of the posts from his archive:

Revisiting John Todd: "Rothschilds Rule with Druid Witches" (August 7, 2013)
Hiroshima - Another Illuminati Psy Op (August 5, 2013)
Freud's Part in Our Satanic Possession (February 4, 2013)
Why Men Are Losing Interest in Women (February 27, 2013)
DHS/FEMA Raising an Army (February 20, 2013)
Rosa Parks - Proof Communists Run America (February 15, 2013)
Homosexuality -Proof Government Promotes Sickness (February 12, 2013)
When Did Gays Become Jews? (February 2, 2013)
"Brotherhood of the Bell" Exposed Masonic Control (January 30, 2013)
edit on 2014-7-18 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

It seemed a little odd, to me anyway, that there would be a sudden influx of illegal immigrants to the US, when nothing has really changed that much in their originating countries as a precursor to mass exodus.

So that thing where the old president of Mexico accepted hundreds of millions to fight "the war on drugs" and subsequent 60,000+ deaths related to that action didn't happen?
edit on 18-7-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
When I first heard about the 72 hour transit visa for those wanting to go through Mexico to the states I knew without a doubt that Uncle Sugar had a hand in all this. Without going into details once upon a time in San Salvador there was a super deal for some Russian state of the art Migs (late 80s or 1990 Mig 29s) which could be had for the astounding figure of 4 million each with spare engines.. The Salvadorian airforce was very interested because of the price...they could buy 4.5 Migs for what the USA was charging them for one F-16..... Uncle Sugar said "NO" and that was the end of that.. Nothing used to happen south of the border without consultation with the USA state department.. nothing.

S&F great find !

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Thanks but the credit goes to Henry Makow, he's the one who has a fair bit of credibility in finding people to write for him and transfer this kind of information ;-) I read his column daily and am just a messenger.

Regardless, thanks for sharing and posting this Mr.Messenger
Very interesting indeed....

S&F

edit on 18-7-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Horrible!! Just learned that my State and surrounding ones will be getting at least one plane load of illegals coming in. We already have so many illegals. We have too many unemployed people, too many homeless and hungry and poor people here living on the streets or in tents. And now this???? We can't even afford to care for our own. Our shelters are constantly filled to capacity, our food kitchens are in constant need of food donations. We have too many poor communities. Sigh...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Since you ask, Makow is a loon, and the easiest way of dealing with his 'truths' is to assume they are rectally sourced, and carry on accordingly.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

It seemed a little odd, to me anyway, that there would be a sudden influx of illegal immigrants to the US, when nothing has really changed that much in their originating countries as a precursor to mass exodus.

So that thing where the old president of Mexico accepted hundreds of millions to fight "the war on drugs" and subsequent 60,000+ deaths related to that action didn't happen?

Not saying it didn't happen, more that I suppose it was spread out over a wide area in Mexico, not central and south america. BTW, many if not most of these kids seem to be coming from central america and south america. Sure some are coming from Mexico, but it appears the majority are being transported thru Mexico, not from it.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Since you ask, Makow is a loon, and the easiest way of dealing with his 'truths' is to assume they are rectally sourced, and carry on accordingly.

Just because one feels the source is tainted doesn't mean the information is not factual. As we all know harper is a liar and scumbag, if he said the sky was blue, because he is a lair and a scumbag does that make the statement not true? BTW, the story was not written by Makow, but rather other people and posted on his page, I believe I gave two links plus the link to the government related grant document.

I don't always agree with Makow's unique view of the world, but there are gems of truth in his page. The articles he posts can admittedly be pretty out their at times, almost rivaling David Icke, but that does not mean many do not contain truth. Seems to me you want to shoot the messenger in this case.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

by Richard Evans
(henrymakow.com)

I've been doing volunteer charity work with Hispanics for a few years, so nobody can call me a racist or a Xenophobe. I've been aware of the barely covert 'underground railroad' that makes it possible for illegals to set up in the the United States.

I'm for helping people in need when they're here, but the State needs to send them back. The President should be threatening the Mexican government with loss of aid and 'favored nation' status if they don't take better care of their own chattel.

From ops link:
chat·tel
ˈCHatl/
noun
noun: chattel; plural noun: chattels

(in general use) a personal possession.
Law
an item of property other than real estate.

so he is referring to the people as slaves

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I wonder how liberals will defend the distribution of federal tax dollars to Catholic and Christian organizations?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

by Richard Evans
(henrymakow.com)

I've been doing volunteer charity work with Hispanics for a few years, so nobody can call me a racist or a Xenophobe. I've been aware of the barely covert 'underground railroad' that makes it possible for illegals to set up in the the United States.

I'm for helping people in need when they're here, but the State needs to send them back. The President should be threatening the Mexican government with loss of aid and 'favored nation' status if they don't take better care of their own chattel.

From ops link:
chat·tel
ˈCHatl/
noun
noun: chattel; plural noun: chattels

(in general use) a personal possession.
Law
an item of property other than real estate.

so he is referring to the people as slaves

I noticed that as well and thought it was weird but a bit eye-opening. But then if you look at the way in which governments operate, specifically in regard to birth certificates and SSN/SIN systems, you do find out that the government borrows money from the IMF through its central bank based on the population of people in a country and the average valuation, which can change over time.

As an example, the average valuation might be $1.125 million per person (adjusted for inflation) with the expectation that the person will provide double to triple that in indirect profits for corporations/government from an overall or global tax retrieval standpoint throughout their life. A college degree or university degree can drive that number upwards by two or three times. However, adults without skills are de-rated and provide less borrowing power.

So, maybe the game here is that adding the existing illegal immigrants through amnesty may provide some international borrowing benefit per capita while adding hundreds of thousands of children a year, considerably increases the ability of the US government to borrow based on the number of new warm bodies that can be applied to a standard valuation model.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

I wonder how liberals will defend the distribution of federal tax dollars to Catholic and Christian organizations?

You might want to add "tax free" to that ;-)

Or maybe it's the precursor to funding Muslim organizations?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/18.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: add

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
To compare the two doesn't make sense.
One is to prevent human trafficking and assist victims.
The other seems to be for the assimilation of illegal immigrants.
You and at least one other poster say the source is not credible, due to being insane or a loon. That may be,
but this particular article seems to be pretty well backed up.
Blame Bush all you want, but the Act you bring up is entirely different than the UAC project.
Even if it was Bush's policy, ObammaMan is the one in charge right now, seemingly doesn't mind/care, as this is unfolding.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join