It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite Occult Numerology Predicting Current Malaysian Plane / U.S. / Russia Crisis?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Angela Merkle was born July 17th. Seventy years ago...

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Not sure how many took note to Christine Lagarde mentioning the G7 at the beginning of her speech. This of course taking place in January. It wasn't until March Russia was removed from the G8 making it the G7. The speech was specifically about toppling Russia.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1022772/pg#pid18176734

edit on 22-7-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
My numbers are 1 and 7, my time and date of birth are all 1s and 7s, (apart from the century 19), I have been conspired against and terrible things have happened to me in the past since birth.

I am very ethical and moral and also very psychic, I believe I said things about others as a child about people's past lives and futures that they didn't like and this is part of their hatred against me as it exposed them as evil.

However I do know these people are part of something sinister and have lied terribly as an attempt at covering themselves. This might sound unbelievable but it is true.

I have met people high up in society and I know that it's a definite hierarchical pyramid system. I know my ''goody two shoes'' ethics aren't liked by many, especially those that attempted blaming me for their terrible actions.

Therefore due to my own personal experiences I can recognise such behaviour of evil then attempted apportioning of blame on an innocent, it is how they worked, now we are all aware of their modus operandi and we know the truth of their actions and their ways.

Also the London bombings were 7/7.

I truly believe that there are satanic people behind these things and truly hope that good will prevail and win over all and that the satanic and evil are forever vanquished and punished.
edit on 22-7-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join