It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite Occult Numerology Predicting Current Malaysian Plane / U.S. / Russia Crisis?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I have to ask; Is the world, in all its chaos, really that small?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

17 July 1996 TWA 800 splashed 6 + 6 +6=18 years later to the day the Malaysian plane goes down.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Pladuim

well G is the 7th letter in the alphabet and is an important letter to freemasonry, if that means anything... it's supposed to mean Geometry or God or something... I don't know if there is an official explanation, it's just there. If there is an official explanation it would be interesting to know the history behind this explanation, when it was given, by who, etc...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: rufusdrak
www.abovetopsecret.com...
New member accounts: Past 7 days: 268
2+6+8=16
1+6=7

New member accounts: Past 24 hours: 59
5+9=14
14/2=7

OMG, we're all a part of it....

Seriously, the problem with numerology is that you can prejudice the outcome through selectively picking your input.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Genesis 6 utilizes the number 120 as a deciding period prior to judgment. 40+40+40=120. The number 40 is a 'trial unit' period. The downed plane occured 121 days after the initial disappearance of the vanished plane. 120 days of turmoil to set the stage + 1 day for the next event.

If this was a false flag, "tptb" are mimicking the bible. Watch out for 11/4/14 and 9/16/16.

The Mayan Calendar comes to its intercalated ending on 9/16/16, which is 1,365 days after 12/21/12. The date 11/4/14 is the midpoint.

FYI, Israel won a pivotal battle on 10/22/1948, which was the ending of the Mayan Calendar if you use 5250 years of 360 days.

They are gearing up for a game changing event (I believe the breaking of true prophetic silence) on 9/16/16.

This is about consolidation of power via war.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
if you sing the alphabet, there is first an emphasis on G, the 7th letter, before beginning the second line of the song. We then continue on NINE more letters and stop again at P, the 16th letter. 1+6=7. then it's divided into 4 groups of 3 letter or syllable groups for the rest of the song, 4+3=7... which is 10 more letters, or 13 syllables. it can symbolize 11 letters/symbols though if you count DOUBLE U (W) as two, or if you count "Y & Z" as 3 symbols. So you have 7, 9, and 11 as dividing markers in the song. that's 3 important occult/elite numbers. Of course I had to twist things around a little to get the 11. But there is an interesting history behind the W. double U, or double V? so that's why I decided to include it. Plus, what is up with that squiggly little symbol known as the ampersand? XD

ETA- BELIEVERPriest: Good call bud.
edit on 7/18/2014 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

What you are describing in the "alphabet song" is syllable metering. It is an ancient art that was put to use in the hebrew OT and the greek NT. It also reveals where the Mayans got their calendar from...it is derived from the Paleo-Hebrew calendar (not the modern Babylonian adoption that exists today).

This is the pattern that Bible prophecy follows, and therefore the Illuminati tries to usurp, or mock it with their parlor tricks.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
For some reason her mention of a reset button somehow seemed significant to me so I googled "reset button".

After Wiki, the first two hits were these:

News for reset button
reset button
Obama hits reset button on wobbly public response to ...
Yahoo News ‎- by Olivier Knox ‎- 6 hours ago
From Yahoo News: President Obama on Friday called the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 an “outrage of unspeakable proportions,” ...
More news for reset button
Remember Hillary's Russian 'Reset' Button? Guess Where ...

www.theblaze.com/.../remember-hillarys-russian-reset-button-g...
TheBlaze
Mar 3, 2014 - Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton presents Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov with a “reset” button in 2009. (Image source: ...

The second one talked about the strange reset button Hillary Clinton gave Russia in 2009. It was supposed to have the English and Russian words for reset. Instead, it had the Latin word for overcharge. Pretty strange mistake.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I used to study numerology but not so much anymore. I started noticing synchronization by other means. I noticed something odd about a week or so ago and had a feeling that something odd was going to happen between Wed and Thurs this week.

I see the same pattern for Thurs and Fri of next week. More so Fri but definitely between Thurs mid to late morning and Fri evening. I suspect that we will hear from Putin around that time as well.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Remember the lady said, somewhat cryptically…I don’t know whether the G20 or G7 will do it.

The you-tube concluded that 7/20, Sunday was the big day she was predicting something.

I don’t know what could happen on a Sunday that could affect the economy.

I guess we’ll just have to wait.

…unless she was referring to the 17th when the sanctions were put on Russia PLUS the plain getting shot down as well the attack on Gaza!

Now these two connected events in themselves and their ramifications are huge events.

Also, interestingly, her mentioning the LUNAR CALENDER, followed by Islamic countries (Ramadan is current) may be an allusion to the Israel war in GAZA

Recall her G7 and G20 mention

Now that in itself can be interpreted as a cryptic allusion to GAZA as well as the present Russian problem, since Russia was a big shot in the G8 before all this Ukraine stuff went down that since turned the G8 back to G7!

Before I sign off a couple of pertinent reminders regarding Christine LeGarde and the G7-8

This lecture was on 1/15 2014 when the G7 was the G8.

Not more than a few weeks after her numerology speech the Ukraine started to fall apart in February: Timeline: Ukraine's political crisis
www.aljazeera.com...

After the Russian involvement: then G8 To Become G7 After:

Leading Industrial Nations Suspend Russia From Group Over Ukraine (VIDEO) www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

When she gave that lecture the G8 was till intact. Russia hadn’t been kicked out yet since this was before the Ukraine fiasco started!

Finally, remember how this lady got her powerful job at the IMF in the first place.
Vladimir Putin claims Dominique Strauss-Kahn is the victim of a conspiracy to force him out
www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 19-7-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TycoonBarnaby

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

What also weirded me out about this is flight MH370 vanished exactly 121 days ago today 121/7 you guessed it 17....

Can be a coincidence..But I don't believe in coincidence...

121 divided by 7 is actually 17.285714...... But when it comes to numerology, we can't take our numbers too seriously I suppose......

This is true, but did you take into consideration that 2+8-5+7+1+4 = 17

oh man, things just got real... lol

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
MH17

M is the 13th letter and H is the 8th letter, which add up to 21. 21 = 777.

(Sorry if this was already mentioned.)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

First of all the Elite really aren't all that elite....they are very primitive and overconfident. Second...this stuff isn't hidden(occulted) very well.

Third- Hopefully this so called major event will be a Super Virus that kills the entire world populace in 5 days time.
Agent Smith is correct.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well, it's the 20th and nothing "big" has happened. Shew.....

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

It isn't the 20th everywhere.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It isn't the 20th everywhere.

I know, I know, it's not over by a long shot. I'm still paying attention here.

Pladuim
edit on 19-7-2014 by Pladuim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This Illuminati, NWO, WOB (Whore of Babylon) banker, Wicked Witch of the West, knows something is cooking so she exited the Goyim and lo and behold the very month she predicted something would happen produced pestilence, war, and destruction…what is next?
The economic strangulation of Mother Russia?

edit on 19-7-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
That really was an extremely creepy video. Lately the story in the Bible about the seven skinny cows eating the seven fat cows (interpretation of the Pharaoh's dream about seven years of plenty followed by seven years of famine) frequently crosses my mind (anyone else?). Her remark about the "horizon looking brighter" seemed noteworthy to me but not in a good way. It did indeed seem like the entire speech was filled with coded messages. If it was not, then it had to have been confusing to the people listening to it. Why even bring up all the stuff about numbers if there was no hidden message?

Sal

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
You see the west never can accept any other financial power other than themselves.
Russia is getting too powerful again, getting too much money in their hands.

Whenever that happens the west create incidents so they can do things to you such as they did to the drug dealers from South America in the 90’s who were accumulating too much money in their hands.

Bush attacked Panama

Did you notice where the initial sanctions were geared towards?
That’s right, the Russian oligarchs,

Believe me China is next

The message of this ugly ass WOB was that the Russians are gonna get f___ed!
without grease!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

LoL. the dream put into the minds of men, that cannot and will not ever happen.

They will NEVER allow humans to be wiped out, its the only thing they have left.

Pretty sad that most everyone has been completely blocked from seeing the REALITY.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join