It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite Occult Numerology Predicting Current Malaysian Plane / U.S. / Russia Crisis?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
First please watch this video of a recent speech by Christine Lagarde of the IMF.

www.youtube.com...

This video was posted several months ago and basically predicts some major event to occur at 7/20/2014.

Christine Lagarde strangely goes on a rant about numerology and teaches the public how to compress numbers, this is the elite showing their occult hand.

Using similar numerology we can get the following from today's Malaysian flight:

The Malaysian crash was Flight 17

The aircraft type was Boeing 777

It crashed today on 7/17/14 (14 = 7 + 7 as Lagarde teaches)

As per the wikipedia entry for the plane, the maiden flight of the crashed aircraft occurred on 7/17/97.

Today's crash is the exact anniversary of the other big mystery crash TWA Flight 800 en.wikipedia.org...
which crashed on 7/17 (1996)

The uploader of the video predicts 7/20 although that is his extrapolation of the g7 and g20 hints given. He may be wrong. However, keep in might the crash occurred today at 7/17 and now as the U.S./CIA/NATO write up their response, perhaps in a few days on 7/20 we will see something major go down. Ukraine minister did call for NATO troops on ground today as a response of this new Russian hostility so perhaps this could be the precursor to WW3 or something else.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Edit: Never mind I had a derp moment a second ago.
edit on 17-7-2014 by Roxxo because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rufusdrak

With each passing day, it seems more and more like we are living in the Twilight Zone. At this point, I am expecting anything to happen.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

What also weirded me out about this is flight MH370 vanished exactly 121 days ago today 121/7 you guessed it 17....

Can be a coincidence..But I don't believe in coincidence...

Somebody uploaded this video on July 7th here on ATS but it didn't get much hype then. Now maybe more will look at the numerology instead of just thinking were crazy.

edit on 17-7-2014 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Well, something is definitely about to boil over. Very interesting indeed. Numerology can be a bit tricky though. What can one come up with if you drop the zero in the g20? I do know one thing, something just doesn't seem right. I can feel it in the air.

Pladuim

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

the lack of internal consistency is disturbing :

This video was posted several months ago and basically predicts some major event to occur at 7/20/2014

It crashed today on 7/17/14 (14 = 7 + 7 as Lagarde teaches)

conclusion - " numeraology " manipulates , alters , ignores , adds any dada it needs till it gets the " result " it wants

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I guess one has to wait a couple more days and see if anything happens on the 20th. I think it's just strange she is even talking numerology. Don't you think it's a bit odd?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pladuim
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I guess one has to wait a couple more days and see if anything happens on the 20th. I think it's just strange she is even talking numerology. Don't you think it's a bit odd?

very odd indeed and scary. It just proves that the elites do follow this occult knowledge. Also I should add that 17 years ago from today is July 17, 1997.

The first maiden flight of this crashed Malaysian airliner was 7/17/97, exactly 17 years ago. Don't believe me? Check the official Wiki for this plane: en.wikipedia.org...

"Aircraft

Flight 17 was operated with a Boeing 777-2H6ER, serial number 28411, registration 9M-MRD. The 84th Boeing 777 produced, it first flew on 17 July 1997 and was delivered new to Malaysia Airlines on 29 July 1997.[17]"

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

That is outright unnerving.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

this..means..something

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

This woman has got it all wrong.

See, Wednesday was the 7/14. Add those two together and you get 21. Now in certain parts of the world the first lunar landing occurred on July 21.

And if you divide 21 by 7, you get 3. Now if you add tomorrows date (the 18th) you get 21- the date of the lunar landing.

And if you multiply 21 by 7 that equals 147- which can be interpreted as 14/7: the fourteenth of July-Last Wednesday. and if you add 14 and 7...you get 21-and we are back to the lunar landing again.

So by the infinite wisdom of numerology, The lunar landing must be responsible for this tragedy.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I had watched this months ago.

I do not believe in numerology, as you can make pretty much any number when you start doing maths.

I think that the numerology part of her speech was only to get a message through to some people. The speech itself being very much out of place. (She could have been using 9 - 6 or any other number)

She may have just being using 7 to indicate, a date, to which goal and even where.

She clearly more or less openly states the month and year (7 / 2014)

Talking about aniversary dates also may be an indication for someone in the know.

Saying where it would take place (russia), by mentionning G7 instead of G8 implies that there will be no Russia (Russia wasn't kicked out until march I think). So she is saying it's happening in Russia.

Saying "or G20" means it's going to effect the whole world, G20 is the majority of the developped world, so WORLD WAR maybe.

Anyway that is my take. And I beleive this was a message not for perpetrators but for big bankers, more or less saying to the rich in the know "watch out it's coming on this day, act in concequence"

Hey this may even be what triggered all these rich people suiciding themselves and stuff like that.

But I just think she was giving a date indication, she maybe knew somthing was going to happen but didn't know what. But I definiatly think it was a message. Numerology only being the subject in order to convey her warnings.
edit on 18-7-2014 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
PraetorianAZ

a reply to: rufusdrak What also weirded me out about this is flight MH370 vanished exactly 121 days ago today 121/7 you guessed it 17....

And I just happen to be reading this article RIGHT BEFORE i READ THIS POST...
www.thedailybeast.com...

Since Israel’s existence the US HAD GIVEN THEM IN AID: 121 BILLION DOLLARS!

www.thedailybeast.com... U.S. taxpayers have provided the Israeli military that invaded Gaza on Thursday night with more than $121 billion since the state’s founding, subsidizing about 25 percent of the tiny country’s annual defense budget in recent years.

edit on 18-7-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The 14 should be 2014 2+0+1+4=7
The initial reports were also of 295 dead according to the airline until they changed it.

An earlier tally of 295 dead was raised to include three infants in an official list of passengers released by Malaysia Airlines.

2+9+5=16...1+6=7

It was then said to be flying at 33,000 ft.

Airlines Flight 17 as it flew at 33,000 feet

The European air traffic control body, Eurocontrol, said Ukrainian authorities had banned aircraft from flying at 32,000ft or below and the doomed aircraft had been cruising above that, at 33,000ft –

www.cbsnews.com...
www.theguardian.com...

Besides this I was stunned that the initial video of the crash site on the morning news showed a huge timestamp and it was all 7 and 17's can't remember the exact number.

Boeing 777 passenger airplane of Malaysian Airlines crashed on the territory of Ukraine in 60 km from the Russian border, a source in air traffic control circles told ITAR-TASS.

The source noted that the flight was supposed to enter the Russian air space at 17:20 Moscow standard time

So there was a KNOWN time that it should enter Russian airspace and it is 17.20.

They lost contacts

Malaysia Airlines lost contact with the plane at 14:15

I read the plane was then shot down at 17.17. I can't find verification of that time.
www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 18-7-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Now your creeping me out man ha ha ha. There are just two many 7's and 17's to not take some notice...

edit on 18-7-2014 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Can't help but think of Agenda 21 held 6,13,1992 (1+9+9+2=21), 178 (1=7=8=16 1=6=7)governments voted to adopt the program.

Does it have anything to do with it....

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I'll just leave this here...

en.wikipedia.org...

It's the same 3 numbers that keep coming back and in the story, they land unexpectedly in Lesser Sunda Islands which is located in Malaysia...

I haven't read the book in years maybe there's even more similarities...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I have been keeping track of this video from the IMF lady - it definitely seems like she is using symbolism and numerology - all I remembered was some date later in July, though - like 7.20.14, I guess that is the date she uses. It should be an interesting week with the Malaysian airlines crash.

It seems like a lot of that area of the world is in an east vs. west war already - Ukraine, Syria, even Israel and Palestine. I could see it spilling over, it hasn't been contained.
edit on 18pmFri, 18 Jul 2014 14:29:29 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

What also weirded me out about this is flight MH370 vanished exactly 121 days ago today 121/7 you guessed it 17....

Can be a coincidence..But I don't believe in coincidence...

121 divided by 7 is actually 17.285714...... But when it comes to numerology, we can't take our numbers too seriously I suppose......

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

A strange thing too is it seems like each event we have happen that may be questionable connects back to another by one or more people. I wonder what are the odds of this happening.

Malaysia Airlines: Woman loses family members in both planes' disasters

www.pennlive.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join