It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unable to add topics to my "Favorite" list in myATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hi Anyone who can hopefully help me,

Starting yesterday afternoon I am unable to add new topics to my Favorite list in myATS. I was going through and rearranging them and accidentally deleted one from my list. When trying to add it back in I am unable to, for the last 24 hours. When I open up the topic itself (Aircraft Projects, or any other topic for that matter) and click the "Favorite" button it changes to signify that it has been added, but once I refresh the page it no longer is a favorite. As well,as I already said it is also not adding it to my favorite list.

Has anyone else had this problem, mods have you seen anyone else complain about this? Can anyone shed some light on this situation or make suggestions on ways I might try to fix it? Just to be clear it is happening for all topics, not just 1 or 2.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Open up a thread in the forum you want to add...and click the favorite icon there.
I've used that method successfully.

And, FTR, I also had a problem with my favorite list and had to redo the whole thing, cancelling all of them and re-adding...I couldn't get the arrows to move the forum up when I added it.

I didn't do this, but clearing cookies and cache may help.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Yay! That worked. Thanks DTOM I appreciate the help.

To be clear, adding it through a thread instead of the topic worked.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Glad to be of help

new topics

top topics

join