It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag - Missing Malaysian MH370 Resurface Over Eastern Ukraine As Malaysian MH17 ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: awakehuman

originally posted by: WonOunce
a reply to: awakehuman
Great work at bringing two photos that mean nothing together.

A passenger posted this on Facebook right before he boarded Malaysia Airlines MH17. It reads "If it disappears, this is what it looks like."

Yes thats creepy given what has happened but it didn't disappear and obviously they were saying that because of MH370 disappearing but had no real belief it would or they wouldnt be on it hence their 'joke'

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
mh 370 and mh 17 are two different aircraft with their own flight logs and history.
So, I would say no, they are not the same plane.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Yeah i noticed that about all the sevens as well, especially reminded ke of this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Interesting post. Maybe they were pissed the first one slipped past, so they vowed any other would pay the price. ?

I know, and I state that makes no sense, but heck, if we are just tossing rings blindly, my nonsensical guess is just as good as any other.

I do not believe the two are related or mirrors. That said, Malaysia has some karma to explain.

edit on 17-7-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinkerHaus
Worst. Thread. Ever.

OH MY GOD! TWO SIMILAR BUT COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS HAPPENED FOUR MONTHS APART! THIS MUST BE A CONSPIRACY!

Seriously, why even introduce this idea with absolutely zero proof of what you are claiming? Nearly 300 people died in this accident - have some respect for them and stop trying to make everything something it's not.

Dude, you know where you are? This is a conspiracy site and people sometimes bring their conspiracies here for discussion... People aren't always bringing factual stuff to the discussion forums, but occasionally you see conspiracies, ie what the OP is posting... Ripping apart some one else's thread is not necessary. If you don't like what the OP is writing, then just leave, but leaving a response like you did is not needed and quite disrespectful. Not saying you need to agree with the OP, but no need to be a d*** because you don't agree with what they see
edit on 17-7-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
yeah, this guy took a photo of the plane just before take off, he posted a comment of 'just in case it disappears, this is what it looks like'...kinda freaky and sad, cuz he boarded... and disappeared (presumed dead in the crash). wonder if it means anything? if nothing else, it's the last known image of the plane before the crash.. there's a lot of possibilities here, false flag included, imo. also, how is it a 'joke'? he stated it, period. not 'lol' or 'jk' or anything else said.

www.dailymail.co.uk... .html
edit on 17-7-2014 by gemdog because: correction

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: awakehuman

First of all the passports look too clean. Second there is a passport with a perfect round hole in it. These holes are punched in invalid passport which can't be used for traveling anymore.

edit on 18-7-2014 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
What are the odds of this ?

"A central Queensland family has been hit by both Malaysia Airlines' tragedies this year"

"Irene and George Burrows, from Biloela, are still mourning their son Rodney and his wife Mary who were on Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, which disappeared without trace over the southern Indian Ocean in March.

They are now grieving for another family member with their step-granddaughter Maree Rizk and her husband Albert from Sunbury near Melbourne among the Australians on flight MH17.

www.smh.com.au...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Maybe slightly off topic, but it struck me this morning that between these two events, that's a lot of 7's... made me think of another recent thread on the cryptic usage of 7 in recent speech about future events....
can't find it at the moment using my phone here,

Perhaps just a coincidence, but potential fodder for us conspiracy enthousiasts!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Deleted Video URL : rghost.net...

edit on 18-7-2014 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
A top pro-Russia rebel commander in eastern Ukraine has given a bizarre version of events surrounding the Malaysian jetliner crash — suggesting many of the victims may have died days before the plane took off.The pro-rebel website Russkaya Vesna on Friday quoted Igor Girkin as saying he was told by people at the crash site that “a significant number of the bodies weren’t fresh,” adding that he was told they were drained of blood and reeked of decomposition.

Read more: www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Lots of passports but no credit cards?
MH17 was brought down on the anniversary of the Flight 800 crash off Morich in 1996.
Maybe someone didn't have enough Citi card Enrich miles to make the flight?

See how easy it is to make a crazy conspiracy?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join