It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag - Missing Malaysian MH370 Resurface Over Eastern Ukraine As Malaysian MH17 ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
A Malaysian Airlines flight from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, carrying 295 passengers, has been shot down while flying through Ukraine airspace, a government minister has confirmed.

Ukrainian interior minister Anton Gerashenko said flight MH17 had been flying at an altitude of 10,000m when it was ‘hit by a missile fired from a Buk launcher’ – a medium-range surface-to-air missile system developed predominantly by the Russian defense department.

But was Malaysian MH17 (Boeing 777) actually a missing Malaysian MH370 (Boeing 777)?

It has been 121 days since MH370 went missing. Almost 4 months have passed since the Malaysian Government first coordinated the search operations for the missing plane.

According to another conspiracy forum one user, Malaysian Airlines even admits that Flight MH370 crashed today but later changed the news headline.

Down below is the screenshot:

Earlier

Now

Odds of the two most recent major air tragedies being from tiny subset ( Malaysian Airline have total 12 Boeing 7777) of the world's passenger fleet pool (40,000) ?

That means for this to happen twice it requires a selection of the same random pool twice.

The size of this random pool is 12/40,000.

Therefore the odds of a disaster happening twice to the same type of aircraft from the same airline is

(12/40,000) x (12/40,000) = (144/1,600,000,000) or 1 in 11,111,111.11

Roughly one in 11 million.

The odds become even more extreme if you factor in the two disasters have occurred within a few months of each other.

I'd imagine though that the odds of the same type of plane from the same airline having such extreme disasters within months of each other is in the order of 1 in a trillion or even higher.

On side note:

According to reports from plane-spotters, Israel has an identical Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777-200 in storage in Tel Aviv since November 2013. The only visible difference between the missing plane and the one in Tel Aviv would be its serial number.

What do the Israelis have planned with the twin Malaysia Airlines plane? By using the twin aircraft they have in storage, the terror masterminds may have a sinister plan for the missing plane to seemingly reappear in a false-flag atrocity. Public awareness of the twin plane in Tel Aviv, therefore, could prevent the evil plot from going ahead.

Source : www.bollyn.com...
edit on 17-7-2014 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: awakehuman
I'm either blind, or I can't see the part about a crash

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown
I'm either blind, or I can't see the part about a crash

Before start debunking i request you to visit malaysiaairlines.com/my/en.html and click on "Latest Update On Flight MH 17" ( earlier it was mentioned as MH370) it will take you to the new update page.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I have no intention to debunk anything only to lay out my opinion which is that the web master screw something with flight tags.
That's all.
Carry on...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: awakehuman
A Malaysian Airlines flight from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, carrying 295 passengers, has been shot down while flying through Ukraine airspace, a government minister has confirmed.

Ukrainian interior minister Anton Gerashenko said flight MH17 had been flying at an altitude of 10,000m when it was ‘hit by a missile fired from a Buk launcher’ – a medium-range surface-to-air missile system developed predominantly by the Russian defense department.

But was Malaysian MH17 (Boeing 777) actually a missing Malaysian MH370 (Boeing 777)?

It has been 121 days since MH370 went missing. Almost 4 months have passed since the Malaysian Government first coordinated the search operations for the missing plane.

According to another conspiracy forum one user, Malaysian Airlines even admits that Flight MH370 crashed today but later changed the news headline.

Down below is the screenshot:

Earlier

Now

There's nothing in the above photos. Were they cut out ?
Either way it's a possibility, I should imagine. ....
edit on 17-7-2014 by lambros56 because: Adding another sentence

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: lambros56

I request you to please remove the unnecessary TEXT quote as such activity comes under trolling.

Regarding your query i am as curious as you are.

Update:

Earlier they don't have such update section on there website.

web.archive.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Thanks, but no thanks!
If you want to pursue your OP, repost those pages properly.
edit on 17-7-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

What exactly is a plane spotter? Is that a reputable profession?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Where did anyone from Malaysian Airlines admit that flight MH370 crashed today?.....I can only see an update panel that was changed from flight MH370 to MH17......I can't see any admission from Malaysian Airlines that 370 crashed today

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
whatever happened to the downed airliner, this whole scenario stinks. how stupid do they think we are?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

Where did anyone from Malaysian Airlines admit that flight MH370 crashed today?.....I can only see an update panel that was changed from flight MH370 to MH17......I can't see any admission from Malaysian Airlines that 370 crashed today

This the current page, it also includes any up dates from NH370, but in a sub heading.

www.malaysiaairlines.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
whatever happened to the downed airliner, this whole scenario stinks. how stupid do they think we are?

Masses are still sheeple @@@

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Something smells ROTTEN in Shanksviii....Oops I mean Ukraine.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Worst. Thread. Ever.

OH MY GOD! TWO SIMILAR BUT COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS HAPPENED FOUR MONTHS APART! THIS MUST BE A CONSPIRACY!

Seriously, why even introduce this idea with absolutely zero proof of what you are claiming? Nearly 300 people died in this accident - have some respect for them and stop trying to make everything something it's not.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Um i think it was more than likely a typo, or messed up, had mh370 on their mind as that was such a huge thing i can totally see that happening (if it was even written on there) not everything needs to be turned in to something.. And if your going to screenshot you do the whole page so we can see more than a couple words otherwise its not a screenshot just a snippet of some words that could be from anywhere..

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Ok I posted it in another thread.
Why would you hijack MH370, put explosives on board and replace MH17 with it, when it would be way easier to just prepare MH17??
That makes no sense.

The only option they would use MH370, is for faking evidence

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Great work at bringing two photos that mean nothing together.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: WonOunce
Great work at bringing two photos that mean nothing together.

A passenger posted this on Facebook right before he boarded Malaysia Airlines MH17. It reads "If it disappears, this is what it looks like."

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
MH 17 = 7
Date 17 = 7
Month July = 7
Year 2014 = 2+0+1+4 = 7
295 passengers= 2+9+5=16, 1+6 = 7
Boeing 777 = 7
MH 17 (Reg 9M-MRD) made 1st flight on 17-7-97
MH 17 end 17 years later

I'm not a numerologist, but I did also notice that 17 is a prime number.. the 7th prime number.

I saw this posted on the other thread about the flight being shot down not about the conspiracy just about what happened. But what freakes me out is the use of 7 and when I saw that flight MH370 went missing 121 days ago divide that by seven and you guessed it 17
It cant be a coincidense can it??? I mean come on you have to admit the use of 7 and 17 have popped up refering to this way to much. I dont really believe in coincidence......Interesting theroy awakehuman...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join