It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life: what is it, really

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

edit on 17-7-2014 by tetra50 because: never mind

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The Hokey Pokey because that's what's is all about!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954
yeah, i put my left hand in, and well, hmmm.
it was a good thread, but not for me to tell….

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
These are my favorite threads.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Life is energy from chaos intertwined in multiple dimensions. You should try to get as much pleasure out of life as possible, cause you never know when its at its end.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I am told it is a "Gas". I am told it is "But a dream". I am told that "It's what it is". I am told it "Sucks and then you die". What's life? Great ceral. Crappy magazine. And it's the only game in town if your an aetheist !

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Life reminds me of an illusionist, he can show you in a flash something beautiful, and with a poof of dust, smoke and ash, that illusion is gone.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Now this has my interest. What did the OP say? Something that shouldn't be told I suppose.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Our life, our consciousness, is the universes ability to perceive itself. Without life, the universe would exist, and not exist at the same time. If it's here, but no life to see or interact with it, is it really there? Consciousness, life, IMO is just a dimension.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Nobody knows. I can't say I know.

But it might be somehting like...

I came home from a walk and saw a deer eating our plants. I ran at it and it came up to the fence. I hesitated for a moment because I didn't want it to get hurt trying to jump over. I thought about trying to turn it around. I just didn't want it eating the plants. Then it jumped over the fence but brushed against it. I saw there was another deer on the other side. Then I came inside and wondered if it'll get Tetanus from the rusty fence, since it brushed against it? I don't wish it to, it's just a deer, but if it does, THAT's nature for you. Randomness. Confusion. Fog of war.

There's this goo between everything in the universe that creates ignorance and confusion. Conflict. It makes us dumb.

Maybe the reason we yearn for something more divine is because we once knew what it was to not be seperated by this goo.

Without separation I think everything would be one. There not be a reason to name things because everything would be the same thing.

This video says it all for me:

edit on 17-7-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join