It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground invasion of Gaza has begun

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Hmmmmm, if there such good neighbors that every bordering country will kill them, what does that say about them as a people?? Truth comes back to bite you sometimes.

It tells me that they are surrounded by imbeciles, that have no intention of ever resolving this issue.

Israel, Hamas, Egypt...Saudi Arabia, etc...they like things just the way they are. Violent.

Not one of their leaders stays if peace breaks out...interesting how that boils down.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack
You throw rocks because for years and years you are brainwashed into thinking Im the bad guy, and even though IT IS my land, I try and keep the piece by saying its OK if you live here. But the rock throwing has got to stop, because I am one bad @ss mother####er and im not one to be played with. So with that being said, I take back my land and kill anyone who tries and do harm to my people. The land IS and will forever be rightfully Israels. Have you looked at a map of where Gaza even is? try doing that before you say the and isn't theirs...lol

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Fylgje
Tell Hamas to stop terrorizing the Israelis.

Tell Israel to get out of Palestine and don't look back.
This will make the world turn on Israel. WATCH. It's just a matter of time before Israel gets a real war now, and rightfully so.

I just wonder if the Israeli terrorists are targeting little kids with these bombs? They seemed to enjoy killing those kids on the beach, not to mention all the other kids they have murdered. The US news medias who are condoning this should be charged with aiding and abetting crimes against humanity. The same with anyone in US congress who agreed with this.

And you pretend that Hamas is not targeting Israeli babies...Were it not for Iron Dome, there would be countless Israelis dead...In fact, Israel is doing all it can to save civilian lives in Gaza...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Gosh..if they did do this while the world looks to the Ukraine/Russia Maylasian Airlines crash...seriously bad form.

But not surprising.

We can only hope it was a coincidence time wise

There are no coincidences, there is only happenstance and enemy action. I would not be surprised in the least if we learned of co-ordination between whoever fired the SAM or created the problem that downed MH-17 and the Mossad. In the alternative we would have to believe that, if the plane was a situation taken advantage of in very poor taste, that the Israelis were geared up and ready to go on 15 minutes notice of that plane going down. Of course I may be wrong. Anyone have the time of the MH-17 coming down and the actual time of the start of the offensive in Gaza?

My CO used to say, "Once is happenstance, twice coincidence and three times is enemy action." I think I would like to change that to, "Once is happenstance, twice is probably organized and three times is definitely enemy action."

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I agree with the points made that it is shocking that bombs be held in schools etc seeing these as the safer place given no decent government would fire into these buildings. But then again Israel bombs everything and anything, and just to make sure get those making the sand castles on the beach. Once again its the civilians who suffer.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Palestinian propaganda, or real-time evidence of an Israeli war crime?

GRAPHIC: "Bloody aftermath of Israeli airstrikes, Khan Younis, Gaza"

edit on 17-7-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

Well they are all sniffing white phosphorus now, they can thank Hamas.

Someones twitter pic

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Half the worlds sheep looking at the plane, the other half looking towards Gaza.

I wonder whats happening elsewhere?

Well said, my sentiments exactly!

Rebel 5

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Actually, Hamas can thank Israel.

Israel's indiscriminate use of weapons has been swelling Hamas's ranks for decades.

I wonder how much cheaper, and useful, books would have been?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

Actually, Hamas can thank Israel.

Israel's indiscriminate use of weapons has been swelling Hamas's ranks for decades.

I wonder how much cheaper, and useful, books would have been?

Those books would be stacked in the coat closet with the rockets.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasoul
Who's the coward (i.e. chicken $hit) in this picture?

That's easy, it's the parents who let their own children do this sort of foolishness.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

Not one of their leaders stays if peace breaks out...interesting how that boils down.

Funny. If peace broke out, what would Hamas and to a lesser extent the PA do? They would be exposed as the incompetent leaders they are. Without big bad Israel to blame, the Palestinian "leadership" would have no one else to blame for how crappy they are as leaders.

To be honest, the only reason Hamas and the PA are still around is Israel. With peace, the Palestinians elect real leaders instead of these joke ones.

link   

Those books would be stacked in the coat closet with the rockets.

Says who? You?

Let me guess, the last 65 years of aggressive responses has gone swimmingly?

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: seasoul
Who's the coward (i.e. chicken $hit) in this picture?

That's easy, it's the parents who let their own children do this sort of foolishness.

The same parents who have had the # bombed out of them for years and have nowhere to go…unlike you in cozy Arizona protected by the 'State' you so despise…

link   
a reply to: thesaneone

He may not have any parents, and likely feels like he is fighting for his families survival.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Funny. If peace broke out, what would Hamas and to a lesser extent the PA do? They would be exposed as the incompetent leaders they are. Without big bad Israel to blame, the Palestinian "leadership" would have no one else to blame for how crappy they are as leaders.

To be honest, the only reason Hamas and the PA are still around is Israel. With peace, the Palestinians elect real leaders instead of these joke ones.

I amazed at your clairvoyance.

Pray tell, what are the winning lotto numbers for tomorrow?

I jest, I am just baffled by the idiocy being shown here.

65 years of aggressive tactics, and the results? Bumpkiss. Not one damn thing has changed. Yet, god forbid (Allah, Yahweh, whatever), somebody suggests trying something other than more of the crazy, and that is a bad idea...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleDog UK

Not sure what you mean about me despising Arizona but I love it here.
???

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Half the worlds sheep looking at the plane, the other half looking towards Gaza.

I wonder whats happening elsewhere?

the border!!

the children are getting through!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Thisbseth

I agree, but..... they got land, then was told you can work over here across this border in our sweat shops to pay us back. Well, we all know what happened next. Rocks were thrown and those rocks turned into gangs and those gangs picked up knives,guns,bombs,rockets so that they could become equals with equal pay and that did not work, so violence erupted. This same old game has been played for thousands of years. It all ends the same way. Alot of Gaza's of death. There will be an alfa dog on the playground of life, no matter where u are. But the rules of PLAY are all different. Every country has different rules. If you don't like the rules, MOVE to another country where they have better more equal rules on the playground of life. Soon the Bully will be the only one one the playground. Unfortunately when peoples move away from bondage to go somewhere else with better rules. The area becomes overpopulated. Like our borders with mexico and others. They leave their country for a better life of rules a better life and then we get overpopulated. The overpopulation in a concentrated area has an effect on the economy and people compete for a job and the buisnessman knows that there is someone who will work for a real cheap pay. Then you get mad. Rebell. Violence or move and the cycle starts over again. If i lived in those conditions i would pack up and leave. This is what alot of people do. THEY come here to America and a few other places that have better rules and better standards of living. The other countries with bad rules just bully their way thru and the peoples have to shut up and put up with it. I don't see how these people put up with these idio logical psychopathic peoples that run other countries. These people are fooled hypnotized into thinking that their country helps them. When in the end it is only a GAZA of misery and when they learn this, it is to late. I can see why in OUR HISTORY why thousands of peoples flocked here to america. TO GET AWAY FROM PERSECUTION of rulers of other countries. I can only hope that the TYRANTS of countries change their ways to good, BUT this will NEVER happen. There is always a bully on the playground and their minions who follow them. I could make a list of these countries bad rules and rulers, But WE already know who you are. It is very obvious who these rulers or countries are. Hopefully the peoples of all the GAZA'S will just leave their country of misery.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I dont know about bravery looks more like a Darwin award applicant

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join