It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground invasion of Gaza has begun

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Now repeat the phrase, Hamas are terrorists 5 or 6 hundred times and get back to us.

Now repeat the phrase, women and 10 year old children are not terrorists 5 or 6 hundred times and get back to us.

If Israel's goal was to kill innocent women and children civilians, they wouldn't have given evacuation warnings.
Fact: Hamas is using innocent human shields to protect their missile sites!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Time for Obama to head out for another fund-raiser/golf trip.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: TinfoilTP

Now repeat the phrase, Hamas are terrorists 5 or 6 hundred times and get back to us.

Now repeat the phrase, women and 10 year old children are not terrorists 5 or 6 hundred times and get back to us.

If Israel's goal was to kill innocent women and children civilians, they wouldn't have given evacuation warnings.
Fact: Hamas is using innocent human shields to protect their missile sites!

So why are the Palestinians having to evacuate a hospital which is being bombarded
by artillery and has come under fire at least five times.

I missed the name of it .. but Al Jazeera reporting it.. so the name can be easily found.

A war crime and totally disgusting...

edit on Thu, 17 Jul 2014 16:15:04 -0500154America/ChicagoThursday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Makes me wonder if Mossad is behind the Malaysian plane going down.
I wouldn't put it past them.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

This is the result of Hamas hiding their rockets and themselves with children but keep on thing it's all Israel's fault.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

And yet they still manage to do a damn fine job of it. Tell me, what "missile site" were those kids playing on the beach protecting?
edit on 17-7-2014 by Flatcoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Nvm
edit on 17-7-2014 by thesaneone because: All good

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
:FIXED:
edit on Thu, 17 Jul 2014 16:15:25 -0500154America/ChicagoThursday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Live Gaza city skyline cam

Looks kind of dark for a city skyline, it has live sound also. Can hear planes and some commotion intermittently.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

originally posted by: thesaneone
I know everybody hates fox but they are showing live vid on shep smith.

So why are the Palestinians having to evacuate a hospital which is being bombarded
by artillery and has come under fire at least five times.

Probably it's because Hamas loves to hide their rockets in "safe" place.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

And yet they still manage to do a damn fine job of it. Tell me, what "missile site" were those kids playing on the beach protecting?

Oh, gosh, you must be right...Israel thought it would be a great idea to purposely bomb several kids on the beach.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Oh, gosh, you must be right...Israel thought it would be a great idea to purposely bomb several kids on the beach.

And that's exactly what they did.....go figure.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Article says they're only going 3 miles in...haha....when they find the tunnels, it's over.

MAJOR, MAJOR, MAJOR NEWS OUT OF ISRAEL: IDF Launches Ground Operation against Gaza
www.jewsnews.co.il...

The operation is deemed as “limited” and will probably not go further than two or three kilometers into Gaza’s territory. This is deemed to be deep enough in enemy land to find the openings into Hamas’s attack tunnels, like the one that was used in Thursday morning’s infiltration into Israel by 13 terrorists.
Egypt, meanwhile, has issued a statement saying that Hamas is to blame for the possible deaths of hundreds of Gazan civilians. The statement appears to have purposely been issued simultaneously with the statement from the Israeli Prime Minister’s Office.
Channel 2‘s reporters said earlier that the IDF has unleashed a blistering artillery barrage against northern Gaza. They hinted that this type of barrage often precedes a ground invasion.
Also taking part in the shelling were tanks and naval gunboats.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well, after reading through a lot of seperate views on the issues at hand, il throw in my cents. Israel has every right to invade the land that was theirs and then given to the Palestinians, which has happened before, and like I said in a comment on another thread, How is it injustice to take back land that technically is yours? And the hate towards Israel has to stop. Every country has their flaws and to pinpoint Israel as being the evil country is just hateful and ignorant. Everyone quick to pull the trigger on Israel. Someone said it hopes Egypt and others all help and I do to, let them get involved in something they don't belong in and let them be defeated by Israel, who has a small but strong county. It's the holy land everyone is fighting for. And a holy war that's going to determin the victor. Last time I checked Israel hasn't lost a war.
edit on 17-7-2014 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
how about that? right after the msm is saturated by the malaysian airline 'crash'. classy.

Since when does war have to be "classy"? If these two parties are truly at war with one another and hate another, then why would Israel do Palestine any favors? If the world is distracted (ie, Palastine too), then you make an offensive move while everyone is looking somewhere else. Sounds more strategic than anything...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

So a terrorist group is launching thousands of rockets into YOUR town...are you telling us that you'd just let them continue doing it?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

So a terrorist group is launching thousands of rockets into YOUR town...are you telling us that you'd just let them continue doing it?

That's why the Palestinians are fighting back......
/

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

That's why the Palestinians are fighting back......
/

You mean when they're NOT being used as human shields by Hamas?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: princeofpeace

Guess its not enough that they've imprisoned them behind a 30 foot wall.

Shame on the government of Israel and anyone who supports this.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join