It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground invasion of Gaza has begun

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Im watching it live on TV. FOX and SKY news covering it live. Reporter in Gaza City.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Watching a livecam view over the Gaza strip on sky news right now. You can actually hear a large crowd of people in the background cheering every explosion going off - like its a movie. Anyone else feel the world has gone quite mad?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
If i was in a country that just had 1600 rockets launched aimlessly at it over the last 10 days i would be cheering too.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor
a reply to: princeofpeace

Well that's great. so am I supposed to be distracted by this to cover up the Ukraine issue, or distracted by the Ukraine issue to cover this up?

I can never tell which is the distraction and which is the real story

Can you provide a link? I tried searching fox news but can't find it.

Fox TV has feet on the ground reporters live ....reporting from Gaza. Cameras and all.

Des

+16 more 
link   

originally posted by: princeofpeace
If i was in a country that just had 1600 rockets launched aimlessly at it over the last 10 days i would be cheering too.

Some "prince of peace" you are, ready to cheer for death and destruction.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

I guarantee that the people involved in either conflict don't think that their respective conflicts are a distraction.

You're right buddy, sorry for being insensitive

I was trying to make a point about what will be coming up in the next few posts but it was bad form.

Well that's the thing. The people in charge use other people's lives like chess pieces, sometimes for something so little as just a distraction to keep other people from noticing or paying attention to something much larger. It doesn't change the fact that those people's lives are ruined or changed forever though.
edit on 17-7-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
How can one not see it Foxnews.com? Its in a bright red top stroy strip running at the top of the freakin page LOL.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Stormdancer777

I found this link Ground Invasion ordered but that's it.

Hopefully we will provided with a better link.

thank you

link   

Cnn, sky, and BBC confirm.

I'm thinkin' about digging a deep, deep hole, and pulling it in behind me...

Jeeze, what a cluster bump.

link   
Yep. The shaking would be the israeli monster pre-historic combat bulldozers. this is a great day. somebody FINALLY decided to lance the boil called the gaza strip. FOX news is showing the bulldozers getting into position. It was going to happen. hopefully, they will anhilate each other. once and for all. the world will be a better place without the israelis and the palestinians. Both ENEMIES of the USA.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

It's definitely not a surprise...they've been saying it..it just seems a bit mercenary or opportunistic to go full speed ahead while everyone is trying to come to grips with yet more tragedy involving innocent civilians in another, unrelated war zone.

You might think they would like to avoid being at all associated with the callous disregard of the MA shoot down, if only by delaying their plans a few days.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atzil321
Watching a livecam view over the Gaza strip on sky news right now. You can actually hear a large crowd of people in the background cheering every explosion going off - like its a movie. Anyone else feel the world has gone quite mad?

Cycles are shifting. Death in the air brings about the most abhorrent behaviors to all who fail the tests of humanism. At a base human level, these people have failed and nothing from this will be good.

The cheering psychopaths will be remembered long after their generation has moved on. This will get worse and people will use Israel and Nazi Germany as children's tales for lessons of misguided retribution and forgiveness.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I Just dont understand why soldiers prefer to kill each other, instead of having normal lives. Why they want to KILL and obey orders :/

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I dont think the Gazans were stopping their rocket attacks because of the airliner incident so therefore Israel was going forward with their plans.

a reply to: kosmicjack

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well, I take that to mean that neither side claims the moral high ground.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Nationalism and being told your are doing what is right and having that conditioned into you for years. Religion helps too

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Well that's great. so am I supposed to be distracted by this to cover up the Ukraine issue, or distracted by the Ukraine issue to cover this up?

I can never tell which is the distraction and which is the real story

Can you provide a link? I tried searching fox news but can't find it.

So, two incidents / conflicts can't be happening simultaneously without it being called a manufactured distraction?

That's seriously insane

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Half the worlds sheep looking at the plane, the other half looking towards Gaza.

I wonder whats happening elsewhere?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Israel have a right and duty to defend to their citizens. But the indescriminate way they are going about it is savage and criminal. I believe any sane person can clearly see that.

I have nothing more to say to someone who would condone the cheer leading of mass slaughter on cowering women and children in their own homes...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I bet popcorn and lawn chairs are selling like crazy in Israel.

Such disgusting news. I hope Iran, Syria and Egypt come to help the Palestinians. They went full genocide and the world should not sit by. Fox and CNN are all condoning what Israel is doing. Unbelievable. I feel for all the innocent people who are being murdered right now. The UN should issue arrest warrants for the Israeli government. I bet that Israeli politician who looks like Amanda Knox -who wanted to genocide the Palestinians- is very happy right now.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join