It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground invasion of Gaza has begun

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: princeofpeace

Not surprised. Jupiter entered Leo approx. three days ago. Jupiter + Leo = bad juju for Middle East.
I will just keep saying it.

Expect escalation and more to get involved.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: princeofpeace

Israel has completely crossed the line. It's time to invade Israel and disarm them.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I never until a short while ago that ATS if full of apologists for a known terrorist organization.

Anyone catch Krauthammer's piece in the WP about this?

Here it is: Moral Clarity in Gaza

Really sheds a light on the recent situation, but I know you all are just too hardened in your hate towards Israel to read an alternate view.

Long live Israel!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
I never until a short while ago that ATS if full of apologists for a known terrorist organization.

Really sheds a light on the recent situation, but I know you all are just too hardened in your hate towards Israel to read an alternate view.

Long live Israel!

And I never knew until a short while ago that ATS was full of apologists for the murderers of children, funny that.

edit on 18-7-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Muslims stone women to death, melt their faces off with acid, punish them after being raped because they lost their virginity. The STATE of Israel killed children.

The middle east needs to be wiped out, and kilometers of solar panels need to be constructed there to put those lands to good use. Like in the tv.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: unphased

originally posted by: Flatcoat
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Now repeat the phrase, Hamas are terrorists 5 or 6 hundred times and get back to us.

Now repeat the phrase, women and 10 year old children are not terrorists 5 or 6 hundred times and get back to us.

If Israel's goal was to kill innocent women and children civilians, they wouldn't have given evacuation warnings.
Fact: Hamas is using innocent human shields to protect their missile sites!

Where the hell do you AND Israel expect Gaza residents to evacuate to????

How about AWAY from the terrorist Hamas thugs using them as human shields to protect their launch sites?

Yes away from being human shields for Hamas to being human shields for the IDF. Some choice.

C'mon, Buster. I know you're smarter than this. Don't avoid the point; Hamas thugs are using innocent Palestinian civilians as human shields to protect their launching installations and own cowardly butts.

Don't you avoid the point either. The IDF does use human shields there has been more than enough evidence to show that is fact.

That's the exception, not the rule. While the opposite is true of Hamas...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4
Do you by chance work for a gaza terrorist group? obviously who else would say such lies. Hamas agents kidnapped three israeli students and killed them, Can I ask you who started up???????????????

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xx1234567
Do you by chance work for a gaza terrorist group? obviously who else would say such lies. Hamas agents kidnapped three israeli students and killed them, Can I ask you who started up???????????????

Any proof of that statement? So far Israel has given none and Hamas has denied it, also the kidnappers spoke Hebrew.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: metodex

Muslims stone women to death, melt their faces off with acid, punish them after being raped because they lost their virginity. The STATE of Israel killed children.

The middle east needs to be wiped out, and kilometers of solar panels need to be constructed there to put those lands to good use. Like in the tv.

Sick stuff goes on both sides alright, if there truly is a God he is gonna be pretty pissed off when this lot get up there.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

How many innocent children did US soldiers killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, my country also? Where's justice for them?

As I was saying, stuff like this happens in war, unfortunately, but accusing someone for killing children for fun is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

How many innocent children did US soldiers killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, my country also? Where's justice for them?

As I was saying, stuff like this happens in war, unfortunately, but accusing someone for killing children for fun is ridiculous.

You need to take that up with an American then buddy, where did I say they done it for fun? They killed children that where clearly not terrorists so that makes them murderers. They shot the first shell then reloaded and finished off the survivors.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Are they in a war? It's that simple.

Stuff happens. Any military personal that has been to a war can tell you that.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Are they in a war? It's that simple.

Stuff happens. Any military personal that has been to a war can tell you that.

You are justifying the killing of children any which way I look at it that's sick. They were not enemy combatants, they were playing football on a beach, they live in an open air prison, what was done was murder plain and simple.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I am not trying to justify anything, i'm just saying horrible stuff happens during a war. It doesn't matter what do i think, when none of this will bring those kids back to life.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xx1234567

Don't be silly.. I am just a dude in the UK.. who
at one time supported the Israeli side.

Not any more though... Israel is a disgusting apartheid state bordering on Neo Nazism.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2 I agree totally. it's more than disgusting.

Nucking Futz!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tencap77
Yep. The shaking would be the israeli monster pre-historic combat bulldozers. this is a great day. somebody FINALLY decided to lance the boil called the gaza strip. FOX news is showing the bulldozers getting into position. It was going to happen. hopefully, they will anhilate each other. once and for all. the world will be a better place without the israelis and the palestinians. Both ENEMIES of the USA.

Amen to that , I am totally with you sad to say it had to come to this. Thing is once they get rid of Hamas expect a horde of Muslim extremists to take up the mantle. I have no sense of compassion for The Zionist machine. And Islam is a puss filled wound in the side of humanity.
edit on 18-7-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: metodex

If the middle east were reduced to a ash tray I would not miss a wink of sleep that night either.

Just saying

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

Long live Israel!

I would not give Israel another 50 years before one of its neighboring Islamic states launches a full on assault or evokes a nuclear holocaust / battle of megiddo. They are forever doomed to destroy one another. And the world will be a better place after the smoke settles and the fallout diminishes having learned from such cretens.

It is what it is , they will never change
edit on 18-7-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: princeofpeace
Israel has been planning and warning about a ground offensive ALL WEEK. Sheesh people.

Don't worry these people will bitch and run to the UN if Israel is shipping Gaza Twinkies and HoHos lol. Satan blocks the Anti-Israel crowd from using common sense.

For Instance, Don't cry after you shoot Rockets at a vastly superior power and that power decided to stomp a mud hole in you. Yet people still have sympathy for these Hamas terrorist, even though they will not let anyone move when they set up shop in their homes.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join