It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I just wanted to say hi to everyone on this wonderful website. I have heard many great things about this website from my colleagues and it is safe to say that this conspiracy website is definitely headed in the right direction!

This introduction is also on the on the behalf of the JIDF (Jewish Internet Defense Force). Many people think (usually Anti-Semites) that we are some secret group out there that dosen't want to be recognized. This is simply not the case. We have our own pages on social media sites that educate people against the horrors of Anti- Semitism worldwide.

Well anyway this is a quite lengthy introduction but I feel like it is necessary for people to understand the seriousness of Anti-Semitism. Especially now with the rising conflicts in Gaza. It is in my best wishes and my colleagues that Anti-Semitism is stopped where it breeds the most, the Internet. Through your help we can stop this madness together.

Thank you for your time in reading this.

Regards-

Brzezinski.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hello and welcome, I look forward to hearing more from you

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Good to meet you. Hello and welcome.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hafa Dai!
Have fun stay frosty! You picked a REALLY good day to join. Great site. It's like a breaking news site, but the talking heads are a whole lot SMARTER !

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JIDFBrzezinski

Welcome, i think that once you get 20 posts (which enables you to create your own threads elsewhere in the site) that the JIDF would be an excellent subject for you to create a thread on.

Seriously, it will be a hot topic (lols to self).

ttfn!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Shalom ve Baruk Abar

Welcome to the club
You're gonna be in for rough ride here, the haters are truly that ...................... haters
Just a fair warning

My kids are in the south of Israel so I get what you're saying

Anyhoo

I've survived 9 years here so if you ever need help feel free to u2u me.

If you'd like an avatar click on my sig strip where it says Avatar creations and ask the team, it's a free service, we provide.

Get ready for this

And good luck
Cody

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Hey my best friend is a big ole dumb Heb...

keeps trying to drag me to temple so I can be their token gentile...

His mother was evil to give him Chanoch for a middle name...All through High school I called him Daniel cochie-coo...

Can't do that anymore... Not since he went to work for the US Marshals... He'll shoot in my tender bits if I do!

Welcome...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Enjoy the ride...

Des

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Enjoy the ride!

Hey wait, Des already said that...

*grumble*

lol
edit on 17-7-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join