It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cameron Diaz Talks about her UFO encounter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I love it people like you who claim they are 'ours' yet in the entire world of public knowledge we can't defy gravity and interia in that way. if we can thats an even bigger story than Aliens. But meh, its just secret technology!

originally posted by: interupt42

"it was changing colors, making moves that were impossible from any aircraft we know. " flying that quick and that kind of movement"

Not to say its impossible for Aliens to be visiting us, but why jump at the conclusions that it must be "Aliens" ?

I'm sure the kind of movement and speed might have been impossible for her to comprehend , but the fact is that she does not have access to classified projects nor the latest technology that hasn't been disclosed to the public. At least I'm assuming she doesn't.

There is not enough information to jump to such a conclusion from her encounter or even our own if we observe such radical movements , unless we are aware of what we are and aren't capable of doing along with other countries capabilities.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I'm glad she was able to finally get a word in edgewise with these interviewers. I do not like interviews were the host nonstop cuts off and talks over the guest. This is one of the worst cases of that ever.
With that said, and besides her normal goofy self it was interesting and believable what she said about her sighting.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Good on Cameron for speaking out without fear of humiliation or scrutiny. She's smoking hot too.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever
Good on Cameron for speaking out without fear of humiliation or scrutiny. She's smoking hot too.

I think this makes her hotter.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Did she say whether it was a triangle or disc or diamond (two triangles coupled together) or giant triangle mothership or whatever the saucer mothership looks like? (I'm guessing a saucer but bigger) or an egg shape? I've heard of saucers lighting up like a Christmas tree and changing colors and the lights on the
Triangle can change colors too but that's a less typical triangle alien race sighting and sounds more like a ufo disc or saucer. I've seen ufos and my dad saw one that changed colors but he said the one he saw was oblong shaped. He also saw it with a group of people. That's less typical of a disc or triangle. And I've seen an alien too so don't disinform me that it's human. Humanoid but not of this earth.
edit on 19-7-2014 by mattsawaufo because: details

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

I had a very similar experience nearly 50 years ago. It wasn't scary, but it was intriguing as hell.

It's great that she is not afraid to talk about her experience. I have been ridiculed after recounting my sighting.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
Her remarks "the universe is bigger than me" and "human beings the only entities in the universe? pleeeeeease" show she probably had preconceived notions. I think I saw a poll it said 60 to 70% or more of americans believe the US government is lying about UFOs. Where's the evidence? No much, just sightings. And some 95% of sightings are easily explained. So people see a lot of lights in the skies and those lights somehow confirm what they hear from others. Lights in hte sky become aliens and that becomes something the government is hiding. It rarely crosses their mind it might have just been an airplane or something terrestrial. This is kind of how mass hysteria starts, except I don't think this is hysteria. This is much more like a sort of shared myth that's part of our culture. Just like bigfoot or ghosts.

Were big foot and not so much ghosts are concerned i do feel that UFO sightings, investigations and conclusions reached by credible sources are like light and day to "big foot", rather poor analogy to compare big foot to any credible UFO sighting by credible and respected sources and their investigations is not fair to say the least. Everyone has preconceived notions and those who come in to such debates as this with such notion's that echo or have a non ET possibility for ALL UFO sightings also fit into your opening remarks on her "bigger than me" and "human beings". There is nothing to compensate actually being there and witnessing a sighting, nothing can justify "experiencing" and while some can be misjudged or misunderstood by lack of knowledge or credibility we all have that gift of intuition ,that is, we perceive and have that sudden inner knowing that something out of the ordinary has occurred, now the question is has anyone that right, that insight that can justify truly that they are in any real position to say someone having the latter is misinformed or experiencing normal phenomena or that they are not having that inner intuition?? Such is the way of the human psyche that is seeks to dominate others from nothing more that its own personal psyche. Dr John Mack highlighted this reality very well in some ways.
edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Humanity4Ever

"Smokin' Hot Dame Meets Paunchy Grey!" I can see it now. Can we get Cruise in on this? They have good chemistry."

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I love it people like you who claim they are 'ours' yet in the entire world of public knowledge we can't defy gravity and interia in that way. if we can thats an even bigger story than Aliens. But meh, its just secret technology!
a reply to: ATSZOMBIE

Glad I was able to help you . You are right , the only logical conclusions: it was Aliens, case closed.

So I guess we got disclosure from you and Cameron Diaz, who would have thought.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
interesting by miss diaz...the ridicule etc is obviously expected, as that is what closed minded fools do. Doesn't mean it was aliens. Just a ufo.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

There might be a bigger story than aliens. Maybe we can do that. Humans are pretty clever.

She could have seen one of theirs OR maybe one of ours. Wonder where she was at when she saw this. That would help to determine which she saw. But the odds are more likely it was ours.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

That was my point.

I was being a bit sarcastic as the previous poster replied to my original post like I was crazy to even suggest the possibility of it being ours.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
Her remarks "the universe is bigger than me" and "human beings the only entities in the universe? pleeeeeease" show she probably had preconceived notions.

About what? About the scientific evidence of trillions and trillions of galaxies and billions and billions of stars with multiple planets around them?

You'd have to be pretty ignorant to not say that even ONE of those could have developed technology to come here and screw around with cows and troll us.

No, we actually live in a universe so big, with so many galaxies, and so many stars, and so many planets... that yes, there are probably a few civilizations with enough technology out there... where maybe a few just happen to have come here to mess with us.

We as a planet have only known about OTHER GALAXIES for 50 years!

WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE, IN A GALACTIC UNIVERSE, ORBITING A SINGLE STAR ---- TO TALK ABOUT PRECONCEIVED NOTIONS????

Seriously. How ignorant can you be? You couldn't be any more ignorant.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: thesearchfortruth
yep. same applies. winner winner bigfoot dinner.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join