It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cameron Diaz Talks about her UFO encounter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I was Listening to her talk on a radio show called Covino & Rich about her UFO sighting. Listen to it yourself here;

www.covinoandrich.com...#

It sounded like a very remarkable encounter. i quote

"it was changing colors, making moves that were impossible from any aircraft we know. " flying that quick and that kind of movement"

" i saw one literally overhead with 3 other people, an ENTIRE spaceship, it then flew off and within 5 seconds it was gone out of view."

"it went out of view, it was the craziest thing i've ever seen"

The host then asked her "how did this not change your life? freak you out?

she says "the universe is bigger than me" and "human beings the only entities in the universe? pleeeeeease"

Turns out Cameron Diaz, not only belives in ET, but she was also the witness to a very close and dramatic encounter.

Cameron Diaz also predics that everyone within the next decade or two, will have a simular experience.

What was also refeshing about this is how open minded and accepting she was about everything, not your typical mocking imbeciel. she actually even defended her corner when the typical ridicule came along.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SkuzzleButt

Cant listen to the clip from this computer,

was wondering about what you quoted about what she saw and said.

"it was changing colors, making moves that were impossible from any aircraft we know. " flying that quick and that kind of movement" " i saw one literally overhead with 3 other people, an ENTIRE spaceship, it then flew off and within 5 seconds it was gone out of view." "it went out of view, it was the craziest thing i've ever seen"

Is she describing two different sightings here or the same one?

If its the same one were questions asked like did the erratic movements happen before it was literally overhead or were these movements in the 5 seconds of it flying away?

Does she describe the spaceship? To call it a spaceship I would assume one would have witnessed something extraordinary that they would be able draw or at least give a detailed description.

If it was a light changing colours and moving erratically I cant see how its a spaceship other than wishful thinking, she witnessed it in our atmosphere and it disappeared so spaceship needs more explaining.

she actually even defended her corner when the typical ridicule came along.

Ridicule or questions?

How did she defend her corner if she was ridiculed or how did she answer some questions posed?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Good for her! She's always came across (to me at least) as a very grounded and down to earth outspoken intelligent person. Very interesting! I wish more famous and well liked people would have the mind to open up publicly and intelligently, it paves the way for others who might hesitate due to ridicule.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
As I read what she said, I first thought she was looking for publicity, then thought that she doesn't really need any. It does sound like a pretty scary experience for anyone. I don't know what i'd do if that happened to me. Probably run away.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

"it was changing colors, making moves that were impossible from any aircraft we know. " flying that quick and that kind of movement"

Not to say its impossible for Aliens to be visiting us, but why jump at the conclusions that it must be "Aliens" ?

I'm sure the kind of movement and speed might have been impossible for her to comprehend , but the fact is that she does not have access to classified projects nor the latest technology that hasn't been disclosed to the public. At least I'm assuming she doesn't.

There is not enough information to jump to such a conclusion from her encounter or even our own if we observe such radical movements , unless we are aware of what we are and aren't capable of doing along with other countries capabilities.

edit on 54731America/ChicagoThu, 17 Jul 2014 12:54:10 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Her remarks "the universe is bigger than me" and "human beings the only entities in the universe? pleeeeeease" show she probably had preconceived notions. I think I saw a poll it said 60 to 70% or more of americans believe the US government is lying about UFOs. Where's the evidence? No much, just sightings. And some 95% of sightings are easily explained. So people see a lot of lights in the skies and those lights somehow confirm what they hear from others. Lights in hte sky become aliens and that becomes something the government is hiding. It rarely crosses their mind it might have just been an airplane or something terrestrial. This is kind of how mass hysteria starts, except I don't think this is hysteria. This is much more like a sort of shared myth that's part of our culture. Just like bigfoot or ghosts.
edit on 17-7-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

This is much more like a sort of shared myth that's part of our culture.

I think there is an agenda by groups and or Governments to push the UFO and ET myths and theories as a cover.

Lets take the Illuminati theories and how actors and singers are either members or puppets so if there was an agenda by those holding the reigns of power to manipulate our minds what better way to strengthen the ideas than to have our worshiped celebrities pushing their so called ET/UFO experiences and the fans eating it up especially if the fan had the same preconceived beliefs.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Cameron Diaz just went up a notch in my book,...

As for Covino & Rich,... wow what a couple of douches,... they scream over each other like two brats at the school cafeteria...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
ATS Should find a way to invite her to become a member here (under an alias if desired) . Granted, she actually has time to hang out at a internet forum. But if she did. I wouldn't ridicule her sightings and would look forward to sharing experiences and beliefs/theories. Even if I had no idea it was Cameron Diaz.

Can't hurt to try.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Thanks for posting.

Good for her coming out about it. Most stars probably wouldn't say anything for fear of being made fun of by chronic debunkers and skeptics. These things have been seen in the skies long before we invented flight, so I don't always like the explanation of "black projects".

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
While I will agree jumping to the conclusion it's aliens is not always the best idea but as some point we need to start looking toward that possibility example if the president was given a speach today on the White House lawn and an ufo landed during the press conference and an alien being came out of the ufo as raped Obama on national tv people would be like how do we know it was an alien I didn't see any intergalactic drivers lincense stating such! And yes it is a sarcastic statement

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Because it is, and some of us have close encounters of the fourth kind and know that, and I'm pretty convinced by the hint of up and close encounter, she does too.

She said she's seen 2 ufo's. And she predicts within a decade everyone will have their own sightings.
edit on 17-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
Her remarks "the universe is bigger than me" and "human beings the only entities in the universe? pleeeeeease" show she probably had preconceived notions. I think I saw a poll it said 60 to 70% or more of americans believe the US government is lying about UFOs. Where's the evidence? No much, just sightings. And some 95% of sightings are easily explained. So people see a lot of lights in the skies and those lights somehow confirm what they hear from others. Lights in hte sky become aliens and that becomes something the government is hiding. It rarely crosses their mind it might have just been an airplane or something terrestrial. This is kind of how mass hysteria starts, except I don't think this is hysteria. This is much more like a sort of shared myth that's part of our culture. Just like bigfoot or ghosts.

how is the likelihood of other intelligent life in the universe a "preconceived notion"?? its a scientific assumption based on mathematical probability, not some notion.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: gemdog

I agree,...
Probability is in favor of at least ONE E.T. event was legitimately observed by a human... and has been described as such...

Ha Ha... believers win...

There is no way EVERY SINGLE anecdotal event recorded by humans is a hoax or misidentified... all it takes is ONE statistically... and the believers WIN...HA HA!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid

Probability is in favor of at least ONE E.T. event was legitimately observed by a human... and has been described as such...

There is no way EVERY SINGLE anecdotal event recorded by humans is a hoax or misidentified... all it takes is ONE statistically... and the believers WIN...HA HA!!!!

Would you say the same thing about Bigfoot, Ghosts, Chupacabra, Loch ness moster etc...?
The same principal applies.
edit on 18-7-2014 by thesearchfortruth because: added quote

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: thesearchfortruth

Everything you mentioned may be real as well, who can say? I'm not a big a fan of the ha ha types of responses either on any side of an argument but us crazy war-like savages from Earth cannot possibly have it all figured out.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
i've long suspected miss diaz of being a new-age sleeper
this just confirms it
thanks for posting (S&F'd)

..tried to download the audio but it's locked up in one of them shill #es (link in OP)
"am i saying that right? the radio hosts smack of shillness"

they also went on to propose the "inter-dimensional" hypothesis which miss diaz readily agreed to
this is the direction the movement is being taken, to ultimately link it with spiritual phenomena (like greer channeling aliens in the desert, or many of propaganda master spielberg's works, etc)

jason segel gets a mention in the article, keep your eyes on those associated assets, mila kunis, russell brand, jack black, seth rogan, all that crowd.. i guarantee you they all hold similar beliefs & will be used in the same way in future (russell brand's already doing it)

this also reeks of mary sean young (dune, blade runner, etc) doing an interview on red-ice radio not too long ago..

thanks again for bringing this to our attention

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
"Hello My names Cameron Diaz and I'm an amatuer UFOlogist and movie star. Ask me anything."

Keep deaming guys...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: coastlinekid
There is no way EVERY SINGLE anecdotal event recorded by humans is a hoax or misidentified...
UFO means "Unidentified", so if it's unidentified, how can it be misidentified?

I have no doubt that Diaz saw something she couldn't explain, happens all the time. That's a UFO. Maybe it was aliens, but I don't infer that from what I've read in this thread, it was just something she didn't understand.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gemdog

how is the likelihood of other intelligent life in the universe a "preconceived notion"?? its a scientific assumption based on mathematical probability, not some notion.

There is no "likelihood" or "probability" of intelligent life in the universe. The only way to determine likelihood is by assuming it exists out there in the first place or by actually finding it. Likelihood is based on known outcomes. Right now, there is a known outcome of exactly one. I personally have a preconceived notion of intelligent life in the universe as do many people. Its all the rage.

I agree,...

This is wrong. There is no probability that can be determined based on known outcomes totaling ZERO.

Please, if anyone can show me how to do this math I would be forever grateful. How do you get a statistical likelihood from a sample size with ZERO known outcomes?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join