It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming to a School near you, The Koch Youth.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BritofTexas

Great gif.

What a vivid illustration your use of it is of the grossly incompetent, manipulated, propagandizing educational system and the wretched excuses for "the educated" it seems to chronically turn out.

When you've studied globalism since 1965, as I have, perhaps you'll have a bit better understanding of the REALITIES involved in terms of the role communism plays and has played in the globalists agenda, values, methods, strategies etc.

Ignorance of those facts is simply . . . uninformed terminal level lack of information and awareness . . . putting it extremely politely.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Neo is a graduate of the koch bros. School of higher enlightenment through free market bribery. He graduated yella really loude.

Just kidding neo

But anyway, now you too can learn how to put an entire economy in a tailspin and blame liberals for it.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

How is that ?

I don't believe in buying politicians.

Never given money to them never will.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

It's a joke neo, more about the koch bros then you.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

I don't care about the Kochs.

When the Koch haters start applying the same standards to the Gores, the Soros', the Kerry's, and other 'progressive' billionaires.

I might listen to them.

Until then I will call it what it is:

Demagoguery.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Never given money to them never will.

Did you miss the memo? We're supposed to be running around squawking that:
Everytime you fill your gas tank, buy Georgia-Pacific paper products, or fertilize you lawn you're indirectly lining Mitt Romeny's pockets via corporate owners like the Kochs.

Of course it's not exactly kosher to identify which Washington DC stooge's pockets your weighing down when you buy an Apple product, shop at CostCo, or go to a Hollywood produced movie...

Bottom line, for us to actively and truly NOT give money to politicians by personal choice we need a comprehensive campaign finance reform which flat out bars corporate, union, and PAC contributions and a comprehensive tax reform which seriously limits DC's claim on the fruit of our labors. Like that will ever happen....

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Oh so you dislike the kosh brothers now wow, complete turn around, but but there your tea party heroes.

So from just this thread alone, you proved to us how great the kosh brothers are for america. You defended there business policies saying its like americain pie.

Used propaganda to slander the left just cause why not.

Then claim that you dislike the kosh brothers.

Great debate we had today cant wait for tommorow
edit on 17-7-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Oh so you dislike the kosh brothers now wow, complete turn around, but but there your tea party heroes.

LOL wow!.

What is the point of posting then ?

People twist my post to suit whatever the hell they want.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Bottom line, for us to actively and truly NOT give money to politicians by personal choice we need a comprehensive campaign finance reform which flat out bars corporate, union, and PAC contributions and a comprehensive tax reform which seriously limits DC's claim on the fruit of our labors. Like that will ever happen....

That's true.

Because the bigger government gets, the power power they take the more money those politicians make.

Then there is the power of the vote that keeps them with their lifetime campaign financing.

In America everyone is for sale.

Politicians, and the PEOPLE are.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

So your saying you didint defend the kosh brother to then attack the left to finnaly say you dislike the kosh brothers, at least your constant in your inability to stay on topic and answering a question, instead you obfuscate and play games.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
In America everyone is for sale.

Politicians, and the PEOPLE are.

Of course they are, which is why the nearly 50% of America enjoying a subsidized life on the backs of the middle-middle class and up is so damned distressing. They are a kept class which will never vote against their meal ticket. Thus, the rest of us watch in horror as more and more of our blood, sweat, and tears are stolen to continue their subsidies at the command of the individuals they are electing to rule over us all.

It's a goddamned serfdom and people wonder why there's a growing segment of the middle class who kinda-sorta want to see a national economic colapse happen.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

What of the highest earner tax rate of 90% in the sixties, now down to 25%, so where are the jobs?????

Tax breaks under nixon, reagan and bush where are the jobs?????

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

At least Bush and Republicans in Congress had the unemployment rate down to 4.4% for a short time.

Until Democrats infested Congress and then downhill from there.

Same goes with the binge debt.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Tax breaks under nixon, reagan and bush!! where are the promised Jobs!

tax rate fell from 90% in the sixties to 25% today! where are the jobs??

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

The Democrats killed 'em off starting in 2007.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BritofTexas
Gasp! Teaching students that they can be something without government assistance? The audacity!

And to offer to do this without Any Taxpayer Dollars!?!

BURN THE HERETICS AT THE STAKE!

They preach blasphemy.

We can't have poor kids think they can be anything other then dependent on their Government. The whole system would collapse.

Progressives are going to complain about this while our schools continue to fall behind the rest of the developed world. What's the Progressive alternative to this?.........
Zzzz,,,,,,,....
Thought So.
If anyone from the Left (Soros?) had come up with this, you would be singing their praises all the time.

edit on 17-7-2014 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

What of the highest earner tax rate of 90% in the sixties, now down to 25%, so where are the jobs?????

Tax breaks under nixon, reagan and bush where are the jobs?????

Do you really think Anyone actually paid 90% in taxes? Jeez

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I think the tax rate was more like 70% in that ancient time.

And you really need to put up a combined graph of unemployment rates and tax rates.

You might be surrrprized !!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Nobody paid 90% and I mean nobody.The deductions were tremendous,for Drs. visits,health ins,work clothes,union dues,child care,optical and dental,travel for business or professional associations,interest on car loans,credit cards,mortgage and I have only touched upon the total.I worked with people that would deduct $1500.00 worth of work clothes a year.This applied to individuals and families,companies and corporations got even bigger tax breaks.
Like I said nobody paid 90%,that is a lie.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sunwolf

Feel free to look it up at this LINK

it was 91% for highest earners from 1944 till 1963 so Nixon didn't lower it from 91%.
edit on 17-7-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join