It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kayej1188
a reply to: mindseye1609

Wait so you accept it as fact that 911 was a false flag? Unbelievable how absurdly idiotic people are. The sad thing though is that probably most people on this site agree with you. And even sadder is that you think conspiracy chat rooms are more reliable than the mainstream media. But I digress, as of now there is quite a bit of evidence pointing to the russian separatists.

Yes, absolutely, the Russians did it, and I bet they were really behind 9/11 as well! When you dig deep enough, it's always the Russians, just like in the movies.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
If the system used to shoot down the plane came from Russia and was supplied to the sepratists by Russia (Putin) then
he is ultimately responsible for an irresponsible act and thus should be tried in the Hague for murder. Did you see his face and his innability to look straight at the camera because he knows he is responsible and maybe ashamed....maybe!!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I'm not sure if that valid. I mean, it's one thing for Russia to have been involved in the actual shootdown of the plane in some capacity, but IF Russia only supplied and/or trained the separatists, how would it be rational to try Putin for murder. That's like saying the owner of a gun store who sold and/or trained a customer who later committed murder should be tried for murder.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vovin
I'm not interested in your provocation. I saw a video that I had not seen before, claiming to be from the scene of this incident. The video was accessible from this BIN website. So I posted the URL to the BIN page with the video.

BIN obviously wasn't the source of the video, they just picked up on it. Since I don't speak or read Russian, I used the BIN page because it is in English. I accessed the BIN page from another source posting the video.

Are we clear yet or do you still find it necessary to rant about irrelevant details?

I am not provoking anything , all I did was point out BIN isnt a valid source here for anything from links to the hoax stories they post.

Since you might not be aware of what the sites stance is on Before It's News, here you go:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I really think that Putin has gone too far this time.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Interesting look on putins face.

The verification about the voice on the tape discussing the shoot down by the journalist is interesting as well.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
TWO QUICK POINTS:

1. If you knowingly drive through one of Chicago's war zones and get shot, isn't it partly YOUR fault?

2. You just know that BUSH is behind this in some manner!

That is all.
-cwm

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
hi,
seems to me the plane was sent through the area knowing the pro-Russian forces would take a shot at it, then blame on Russia....CIA is very good at manipulation

Also, why no smoke trail from plane in the videos?
hmm...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
also, where are the cries for USA arming/training the Syrian "rebels" and all the kids they killed?
or in Vietnam or Iraqx2?
or drone strikes?
or the coup in Venezuela?
or the coup in Ukraine?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: dragonridr

Interesting look on putins face.

The verification about the voice on the tape discussing the shoot down by the journalist is interesting as well.

I agree Putin looks like the cat that ate the canary. But think of the problem this causes him. His deniability of Russian support goes to zero. And with the video recording release it shows Russia is in charge of the sepratists much like the reporter in Moscow said in her incident as well.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Guy1111

There isn't necessarily a smoke trail after being hit by a missile. I posted video of a DHL Airbus hit by a missile over Baghdad, and despite the outer wing being on fire there wasn't a hint of smoke.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
From what I read on DRUDGE, Putin's plane took that exact same route just an hour earlier. He was returning from Brazil meetings after the World Cup games ended. Maybe that's why he looks a little freaked out. Maybe he thinks there are some fake Pro-Russian rebels who are out to get him! As a former head of the KGB, Putin's paranoia is understandable.
-cwm

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188

thats what the (allegedly) in my edit was for. 2 crying babies makes for hasty posting sometimes.

as for 9/11, i got no idea what happened that day. i know i spent most of it in my school watching it in class doing nothing but that and then after that military recruiters were there every other day. those are the facts i can speak on beyond that its all wild speculation from me.

false flags go way back was the only point i was trying to make there sorry

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cry93
I really think that Putin has gone too far this time.

oh gosh you can do better than that in lying..

anyone who instantly blame putin or russian are suspected NSA shills that currently flood the internet .. it is hard to show people the truth about US and Kiev's crimes when everyone in NSA invading the net pushing the US goverment view : blame russians..

Did people forget which country bombed a wedding party in afghanistan ?

Did people forget the 2 millions dead innocent civilians and countless wounded and displaced persons in iraq fromthe result of US illegal and criminal invasion of iraq?

Did people forget the 9-11 false flag by the CIA to jumpstart so called "war on terror" ?

the convenient disapperance of MH370 filled with Chinese Radar/ECM experts that no one knew / silent about ?

it is so galling to see american people so easily get taken in by their goverment lies.. is there anymore person in america that used his brain to analyze what their goverment been doing all over the world instead of just drinking the koolaid ? Where's the real americans ?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Proof That Malaysia Flight MH17 Was Diverted Over Ukraine War Zone!
youtu.be...

I'm going with this....

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
From what I read on DRUDGE, Putin's plane took that exact same route just an hour earlier. He was returning from Brazil meetings after the World Cup games ended. Maybe that's why he looks a little freaked out. Maybe he thinks there are some fake Pro-Russian rebels who are out to get him! As a former head of the KGB, Putin's paranoia is understandable.
-cwm

It was RT that made the report and the Kremlin dismissed it, stating Putin had not flown over Ukraine in some time.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

-cwm

lets get something straight about Drudge. It is a right wing / conservative news link portal that cater mostly to the conservative US and used as a counterbalance to the Left wing US media

but the kicker is this

the right wing news and left wing news both are control tool used by the US goverment to channel their population's thinking so they will be deluded to think american are free to think and to vote their representative..

there's no left or right, only US goverment elites and it's delusional slave population. Why do you think the US trying to put more illegals into the population ? they need more slave to serve their master and to create conflict between racial lines. No more just white vs black now, but latino vs black vs white vs asian. When your slaves are divided' the elite will be safe, standard modus operandi from any empire

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

TWO QUICK POINTS:

1. If you knowingly drive through one of Chicago's war zones and get shot, isn't it partly YOUR fault?

2. You just know that BUSH is behind this in some manner!

That is all.
-cwm

#1 - No - guns do not kill people, people kill people, including the ones who launched the missile at the aircraft.

#2 - So he is running a global disinformation campaign from what, his back deck?

and yet nothing to support your claims.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: milomilo

Good lord, stop with the trolling.

You have no problem bashing the USA but god forbid anyone say anything about your little hero putin.

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join