It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: milomilo

Didn't say that either, did I, nor have I blamed Russia once so far. But it's an amazing double standard you have. You bash people for blaming Russia with no evidence, and then turn around and go on about how the US/West is to blame.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia
There is every likelyhood that Ukraine itself shot the plane and then fabricated evidence.

There is no way we can believe Ukrainian government. This should be remembered by all.

An impartial investigation is not possible due to war.

any sane person wont believe stuff that ukrainian goverment said ..

these are the same people that killed their own civilians in odessa, including raping innocent bystanders and then burned them to cover up the evidence..

and yet most americans remains ignorant of this ground truth / facts and foolishly believed in their goverment's kool-aid.

i dont know what to say, it is really painful to see a nation that have everything become the world's greatest war-monger and terrorist supporter.. I feel that the moment that was mentioned in the book of Revelation will come soon enough, that this greedy and indulgent nation will be attacked and punished by 'fire' and in just 1 day it will be gone.. So many innocent blood in america's hand , judgement will come soon enough..

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Didn't say that either, did I, nor have I blamed Russia once so far. But it's an amazing double standard you have. You bash people for blaming Russia with no evidence, and then turn around and go on about how the US/West is to blame.

you see it as double standard because you are american and you cannot accept other's point of view. the rest of the people here do not even believed for a second that it was russia who shot it down. everyone here believed this was another false-flag that also linked somehow with the MH370..

try looking at the world's situation from non-american point of view, and you will see the horrible things your country done to the world. My friends who was in pakistan saw with her own eyes first hand the american illegal drone attack that killed many women and children along with the males.. you know what ? your country's action sow hatred among the victims and america will reap it in their punishment later.

The next few years will be worse ..

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: milomilo
Is it nice now the instant this disaster happened, suddenly every Western Politicians and evrey

Western Mass Media have shifted the blame on russia and rebels without any shred of evidence ?

This false-flag should be formally recognised, and fully accepted as proof of the absolute evil of those that rule the West.

I believe the separatists are being blamed are you claiming the Russians are blamed for the downed the flight im confused by your rant. Now if theirs proof Russia did it i havnt seen it.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vovin
Well I could not care less about their headlines. I watched the video and the link I posted was the URL off the page that I watched the video through.

In case you didn't know, BIN has pretty much been banned as a source here and rightly so given the perpetual hoaxing they try and push.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: milomilo

originally posted by: GargIndia
There is every likelyhood that Ukraine itself shot the plane and then fabricated evidence.

There is no way we can believe Ukrainian government. This should be remembered by all.

An impartial investigation is not possible due to war.

any sane person wont believe stuff that ukrainian goverment said ..

these are the same people that killed their own civilians in odessa, including raping innocent bystanders and then burned them to cover up the evidence..

and yet most americans remains ignorant of this ground truth / facts and foolishly believed in their goverment's kool-aid.

i dont know what to say, it is really painful to see a nation that have everything become the world's greatest war-monger and terrorist supporter.. I feel that the moment that was mentioned in the book of Revelation will come soon enough, that this greedy and indulgent nation will be attacked and punished by 'fire' and in just 1 day it will be gone.. So many innocent blood in america's hand , judgement will come soon enough..

Wow now its evil americans fault ok i guess being followers of satan and all. Thanks for your input.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I don't see it as a double standard because I'm American, I see it as a double standard because it is. You say it's wrong to blame Russia with no evidence, but yet there is less evidence that the US is involved, but you rush to blame them for it. The exact same thing that you are saying it's wrong for others to do, since it's Russia.

dou·ble stand·ard
noun
a rule or principle that is unfairly applied in different ways to different people or groups.

When a situation is desireable for one group but deplorable for another.

www.urbandictionary.com...

My nationality doesn't make the slightest bit of difference, when it IS a double standard.
edit on 7/18/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Amen. If we are truly trying to deny ignorance, shouldn't we be on the fence until there is some solid evidence to back up any claim?

We don't know what's going on here and we should have learned our lesson from previous tragedies that information changes constantly. So choosing sides is simply illogical at this point.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Exactly! Pretty much everything at this point has been pure conjecture. We are yet to see hard evidence from say the black boxes, or radar data from either side.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I agree that info is prelim, but it is pointing one way.
If the Russians won't allow evidence to be collected, then they are guilty.
If they allow an investigation then we can all suspend judgement.
Either way, no one in US here wants WW3. It is a European dispute, and the responsible parties should answer to them.
Is the idea that we have a cease fire in the area for a few days so crazy?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I don't see it as a double standard because I'm American, I see it as a double standard because it is.

I agree with you there, It sure is a double standard. America should just ban Russia all together, and permanently.

Why mess around? Just irradiate them all with something, or infect them with some deadly genetic virus and just get it over with.

Or they'll just keep on whining about logic, law, justice and facts and stuff, making all others around the world want to start asking questions instead of working.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Could this be a false flag, after 9/11 virtually any tragedy that radically shifts public opinion could be.
But if the US Navy can shoot a civilian airliner out of the sky by accident, then so can poorly trained trigger happy pro-Russian rebels. Just sayin.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ThisIsAFakeAccount

The black boxes will be little help im sure the pilots had no clue of an impending missile strike. The only way it could be helpful is a mechanical failure which seems unlikely since Girken claimed he shot down a plan before realizing it was a passenger jet.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The two things that point to the Russians are location and the radio/Twitter intercepts from the Russians. It was almost at the end of Ukraine and into Russia along the path, it passed over W. Ukraine fine. They tweeted they shot down a transport at the same time, then delete it. The conversation between the major and Grek sounds very authentic to me. You can hear the stress of a subordinate trying to explain the magnitude of a situation to a boss that has no clue.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I don't comment often. But I lurk fairly reguraly. I gotta say, there's a lot of people running off of pure speculation on this thread, and it bothers me. I come to ATS to try and find truth because MSM is completely unreliable and biased. ATS is turning into just that. When events like this happen, it seems like everyone on here is an expert with first hand knowledge of what truly happened. Some experts are siding with Ukraine, while others are siding with Russia. Someone is wrong, but how often do people admit when they're wrong?

How many of these posts are people going off of their gut feeling, or what they know because that's what the MSM told them. Too many I gather.

I don't know who shot down that plane, and right now nobody really does. It's fine to present possible evidence and scenarios, but unless you were on the ground where it happened and witnessed it first hand, all it is, is pure speculation at this point. I'm not saying this applies to everyone, but there are many, as can be found by simply scrolling through this thread.

Finally, why all the keyboard bravery? Why insult each other for their thoughts and opinions? Why turn the focus onto matters that are unproven/unrelated? Is this what ATS is becomming? A sausage measuring contest with misguided theories based on personal feelings without factual evidence? That's one of the reasons I don't post often...is because too many times I see a thread turn into an unecessary argument that isn't applicable to the original content of the thread.

JM
edit on 18-7-2014 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: morefiber
If the Russians won't allow evidence to be collected, then they are guilty.
If they allow an investigation then we can all suspend judgement.

That I do not agree with!

Why suspend judgment? It's not like they get to have some lawyer defending them, we are calling the shots, and they get to do what they are told!

They lost the Cold War, they should play by international rules and stop acting like they didn't loose. They lost, America won, they are guilty, we get the spoils, end of story.

If they don't like it, then they just should not be here. They got some old rusty Soviet space rockets left, they should use them and find some other planet.

Get out Russians! Our planet doesn't want you here!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Could this be a false flag, after 9/11 virtually any tragedy that radically shifts public opinion could be.
But if the US Navy can shoot a civilian airliner out of the sky by accident, then so can poorly trained trigger happy pro-Russian rebels. Just sayin.

after 9/11 ?!?!!?

history of false flags

just another day another dollar my friends... id be willing to bet false flags have been overturning empires for a very long time.. it's quite the handy little tactic.

ETA not saying this was a false flag or anything just saying 9/11 (allegedly) wasn't the first.
edit on 18-7-2014 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Just a question....What do you think these streamer things floating down from the smoke are? Maybe someone asked before but the threads a bit long and I missed it.

You can see em about 11 seconds in or so. Toilet paper crossed my mind but they look kind of uniform and I'm not sure what angel soft looks like at that distance.
edit on 18-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: morefiber
The two things that point to the Russians are location and the radio/Twitter intercepts from the Russians. It was almost at the end of Ukraine and into Russia along the path, it passed over W. Ukraine fine. They tweeted they shot down a transport at the same time, then delete it. The conversation between the major and Grek sounds very authentic to me. You can hear the stress of a subordinate trying to explain the magnitude of a situation to a boss that has no clue.

Speaking of which the time stamp is right on the video we have a thing called timezones we've seen this happen in other videos as well where people try to say it was before the incident. Often international incidents are reported by local time and also the incident was local time meaning we can see huge discrepancies in time stamps.

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join