It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013
All the information seems to suggest that the rebels shot it down using Russian supplied BUK missile launchers. There is a recording released by the Ukrainian government with a rebel leader communicating directly with the Russian military.

If this is confirmed by various governments who lost citizens, this is an act of war by a terrorist organization being supported by the Russian state. No matter what a person thinks of the rebels up to this point, the moment they shot down that plane they became international terrorists.

If it's proven that Russia supplied that weaponry and communicated with the rebels, they are responsible for state-sponsored international terrorism.

Depending on what is proven, we could see Russia facing international condemnation, rejection from the UN, embassies emptied and Russian diplomats told to f-off home, business interests leaving the country, their market collapsing, and even the potential for a declaration of war.

If Russian involvement is proven, and it's found that there was a deliberate intention to do this, this would be an act of war against several nations.

Completely correct.

If the world needed a war to stop BRICS from overthrowing the USD by international condemnation. All they need to do is convince the international audience that the "intercepted phone call" was between Separatists and the Russian military.

Then the entire world would react as you clearly explained in the above, which was completely accurate.

Who has more to gain in this action? Russia (BRICS) or West (USD)?

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
IMO we all know the 'who?' but the question that remains is the 'Why?' this was a commercial air liner in unrestricted air space- the best case scenario is that it was a case of mistaken Identity, but that's a stretch.

My biggest hope is that the conspiracy theorists stay well away from this until the dust settles-this is a tragedy and not an opportunity.

I absolutely agree. We know the who, and I suspect the why will become clear over the coming days.

I cannot believe for a moment that any system would be able to mistake a commercial jet with a fighter. It's just inconceivable that this was accidental. I have seen radar and defense systems, and even the ones in flight are sophisticated enough to be able to identify a passenger plane from a fighter jet from a cargo plane from a flock of geese. There is no way in hell someone looked at that and thought it was anything other than a passenger plane.

Whoever fired that weapon knew exactly what they were firing at.

I also hope the wild speculation ends, but this is a forum where some people think the victims of a mass shooting are all actors, the families don't exist, that it's all imaginary... and there are a lot of pro-Russian (read anti-American) idiots on here too, denying the truth and reality in favor of cheer leading for Putin.
They'll ignore all available evidence when it suits their delusions, accepting everything Alex Jones, RT and Fox reports to support their own mentally deficient world view.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
russian dont want to continue the crazy war , but the US and its puppets in kiev wants to keep provoking russian into world war 3.

im sure im not the only one here who see the new america as a crazy nation drunk with power and blood of innocents and using the rest of the world as their playground and their source of income.

America is like a lady with insatiable greed and cruely riding on a tiger (the world) , the tiger got tired of her and suddenly reared up and devoured her..

there's a phrase in the book of revelation that i think refer to america. it is the destruction of babylon (america) in only one day when their enemies punish her with "fire" and divided the nation as spoils to the victors..

this blatant shotdown of civilian airline (and the mh370) was really a symptom of a nation drunk with power thinking it can do anything without anyone dared to oppose her.. i think judgement will come soon to america, a nuclear judgement ..

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: milomilo
NEWS FLASH

Kiev renew their offensive by heavy attacks on the area where the malaysian airplane got shot down.

You need to be banned for propaganda and complete pro-Russian BS. If you're going to start manufacturing "news" at least be a little more subtle about it.

How much is the Kremlin paying you for this sh**?

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Rocker2013

Wow, how little do you know about Russia. ATS is full people like you, and I'm really getting so tired of reading the same old stuff over and over and over and over again.

And for people saying that we will never know the truth now that the black boxes have been transported to Moscow. My question to you is, where should they have been transported too? Malaysia? US? Germany? Ukraine? If they were transported there, do you really think we would get truth?

We will never get the truth. Too many countries with something to gain from this tragedy to ever let a small inconvenience such as what is "true" come to light.

When global economies are teetering and WW3 is on the door, why would anyone tell the truth; when they can use a lie to further their position?

God Bless,

link   
remind me again, what happen to america when they shot down iranian airliner in cold blood ?

did the world punished america?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElohimJD

Wow, how little do you know about Russia. ATS is full people like you, and I'm really getting so tired of reading the same old stuff over and over and over and over again.

And for people saying that we will never know the truth now that the black boxes have been transported to Moscow. My question to you is, where should they have been transported too? Malaysia? US? Germany? Ukraine? If they were transported there, do you really think we would get truth?

We will never get the truth. Too many countries with something to gain from this tragedy to ever let a small inconvenience such as what is "true" come to light.

When global economies are teetering and WW3 is on the door, why would anyone tell the truth; when they can use a lie to further their position?

God Bless,

You're being very simplistic and nonsensical about this. This investigation will be an international one with all involved countries participating, with scientists and researchers from all over the world working on it. If you think it's even remotely possible for one country to persuade all of them to cover something up you are nuttier than I first gave you credit for.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

NEWS FLASH

Kiev renew their offensive by heavy attacks on the area where the malaysian airplane got shot down.

You need to be banned for propaganda and complete pro-Russian BS. If you're going to start manufacturing "news" at least be a little more subtle about it.

How much is the Kremlin paying you for this sh**?

why would anyone be banned for telling the truth ? a deluded person like you who ear and drink US goverment propaganda should just wake up and see the reality. are you too scared to see people with different opinion?

anyone who followed the ukraine since 2004 knew this is power play between russia and america and it is america who start the war by provoking russia to act and invade ukraine. even the EU hesitated to follow US crazy action because they knew nothing good will come from conflict with russia.

you as an american should stop and think why your goverment trying to meddlemin every country's internal politics and invading weak countries and making up false flags (boko haram and ISIS the latest BS from CIA labs)

stop your "american exceptinalism" evil doctrine.. you think bring good and liberty to the world ? see the statistic how many innocents got killed by america since 1900 ? start with the easy ones, check the statistic of deaths in the 2 cities used as american nuclear criminal experiment.

many many people dont like america because of its arrogance .. so you going to ban them, put them into concentration camps ? be my guest

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

remind me again, what happen to america when they shot down iranian airliner in cold blood ?

did the world punished america?

What about Korean Air 007. Nothing.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Great. This could be the WW3 equivalent of the Lusitania or the Maine.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I know plenty about Russia, including the BS Putin stated on TV, to his own media, and then clearly lied for the world to see. I know for a fact (as does every intelligent person NOT in complete denial) that Putin denied invading Ukraine for weeks, and then ADMITTED IT in live media interviews.

I KNOW for a FACT that the Russian government abuses its LGBT citizens, has threatened same sex parents, has forced hundreds of couples with kids to flee the country. These are FACTS whether you want to believe them or not. There is video evidence of fascist Russian groups kidnapping and torturing people, and not being arrested. There are police reports of clubs and venues being gassed, firebombed and the people there assaulted, with NO police action taken.

I seem to know more about what is actually happening with Russia than you do, you simply don't want to accept the reality because you'd rather suck up to any nation that confronts the US regardless of their own Human Rights record.

I haven't seen any report that the black boxes have been taken to Russia. The last I saw was the Lavrov saying they had no intention to claim those black boxes.

Either way, I would prefer ANYONE to have them rather than a country suspected of being at least partially responsible for this mass murder. Russia should NOT be allowed anywhere near this scene. No Russian person, government official or agency member should be permitted within ten miles of any of the evidence at any time.

Russia is suspected of being involved in this, and therefore it is entirely proper that Russia be told to keep the f out of it until the governments of the victims have done their own investigations to assert the cause and responsibility.

And, finally, there are also a lot of people like you on here, rabid pro-Russians who will deny any and all fact in their efforts to cheer lead for any government that even remotely criticizes the US. People have a right to distrust the US, but not at the expense of all rational thought. You can scream about Russia being some mythical amazing country that's simply misunderstood all you like, the majority of sane, intelligent and rational people do not believe a single word of it.

Mate there is some over the top theories on this...

But are are stating factually that the Russians are the ONLY possible suspects?
seriously?

So everyone else can do with the evidence as they please.

That's some cowboy justice right there.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

God Bless,

You're being very simplistic and nonsensical about this. This investigation will be an international one with all involved countries participating, with scientists and researchers from all over the world working on it. If you think it's even remotely possible for one country to persuade all of them to cover something up you are nuttier than I first gave you credit for.

personal insults aside..... (seriously; "nonsensical" and "nutty"??)

The whole world is tied into the USD except BRICS. If war doesn't start soon, the countries you mentioned as involved in the investigation (USA, Australia, Germany, Canada, Netherlands etc.) are all USD dependent economies and will collapse with the USD.

I think is is entirely possible that the fear of global economic collapse affecting all countries mentioned as "investigators" can cause those investigators to cover something up.

I could be wrong, I mean when has anyone ever started a war to save an economy.....

God Bless,
edit on 18-7-2014 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

God Bless,

Everyone except for Russia that is. Right? They must go sit in the naughty corner.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
i think this rocker2013 either a US goverment shill tasked will supporting US line on forums and smearing putin and russia and those who oppose US views.

this is media war..

that aside , i agree with you JD, this just a tip of that economic war against dollar that now being waged by brics.

US wont take this lying down, if dollar fall down the pn US will be destroyed in just 1 day and no money would be available to pay its military. you can buy cheap M1 abrams for 10 euro in near future..

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

If you think it's even remotely possible for one country to persuade all of them to cover something up you are nuttier than I first gave you credit for.

There is no such thing as "countries", nations are ideas, not physical entities. Countries don't persuade anything. PEOPLE do. And PEOPLE are 100% corruptible.

With the west in rapid decline and social turmoil, don't kid yourself for a second that many western leaders wouldn't be happy to use any excuse to hold the hold off the rapid growth of the BRIC nations. The fact it was the pro-Russian rebels who shot this thing down seems almost too convenient.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: milomilo

Say hello to Putin for me.

Smh.

Take your pro-Russia crap elsewhere, no one's got time for that here.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

The whole world is tied into the USD except BRICS. If war doesn't start soon, the countries you mentioned as involved in the investigation (USA, Australia, Germany, Canada, Netherlands etc.) are all USD dependent economies and will collapse with the USD.

I think is is entirely possible that the fear of global economic collapse affecting all countries mentioned as "investigators" can cause those investigators to cover something up.

I could be wrong, I mean when has anyone ever started a war to save an economy.....

God Bless,

To be fair BRICKS countries are consumer based countries relient on Americans buying their stuff. So collapsing the USD would be in their worst interest for the best 30-40 years at least while they develop each other s economies.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
You can watch the UN Security Council meeting live here:

webtv.un.org...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: milomilo

i think this rocker2013 either a US goverment shill tasked will supporting US line on forums and smearing putin and russia and those who oppose US views.

I think you're a Russian shill, paid in vodka to spread US hate mongering.

See, this game works both ways.
edit on 18-7-2014 by parad0x122 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2014 by parad0x122 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Today (July 18) another Russia Today news anchor resigned, accusing the network of 'spreading lies for Putin.'

Russia Today Anchor Resigns, Admits To Spreading 'Lies' For Putin

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join