It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

On June 29th ITAR-TASS reported that Donetsk Republic "rebels" captured BUK missile system from Ukraine.
In the past couple of days, local sources reported BUK systems appearing exactly in that part of the Donetsk oblast were the plane was downed, region under terrorist control.

Just a couple of "coincidences"...

LE: Link to ITAR-TASS article:
itar-tass.com...
edit on Thu0000003119714 by Dutzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
So, they are now reporting it was shot down? I thought it was just a crash, but shot down changes everything... Fast moving thread for sure..

Huff Post

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Was it just the other day , the date added up to all the sevens ?
Strange 1%
edit on 17-7-2014 by my1percent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Could work the other way too.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
if you hear hooves, think horses, not unicorns.

link   
BBC reporting Jane's spokesperson stating too high for pro Moscow rebels technology, thinks it's either Ukranian or Russian military. Ukraine denied responsibility.

+19 more 
link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch
I believe we found MH-370. Just wild speculation, but that's the first thing came to mind when I saw they were both 777 from the same airline.

First thing that went through my head.

Russia and the BRICS launch their new central bank on Tuesday, unilateral sanctions from the US on Wednesday, and now we're going to be fed the line that the Russians have brought down a 777.

I must say i'm very nervous to see how this develops.

God bless those on board and their families and God help us All.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Well it could easily be argued the either way.

Sure can as Putin and company are no boy scouts.

I will leave it up to the reader to decide.
edit on 17-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Quick! Blame Ukraine and invade while the public is *will be* in rage mode!
What sort of country would shoot 295 innocent people out of the sky

I hope some good comes from this and we get closer to finding that other 777.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

That's why I'll wait for physical evidence first. Russia gains by saying the Ukraine did it, the Ukraine gains by saying Russia did it, and meanwhile everyone is overlooking every other possibility.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I am watching CNN, and they just said that it was very likely that it was shot down by Russian missiles.

With something like this, I am pretty certain who-ever shot it down will be found out fairly quickly.

Either way, whoever did it,
that is not good.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Ukraine is reporting the flight was shot down. They don't know who shot it down yet. Let the finger pointing begin

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulshn

originally posted by: rustyclutch
I believe we found MH-370. Just wild speculation, but that's the first thing came to mind when I saw they were both 777 from the same airline.

First thing that went through my head.

Russia and the BRICS launch their new central bank on Tuesday, unilateral sanctions from the US on Wednesday, and now we're going to be fed the line that the Russians have brought down a 777.

I must say i'm very nervous to see how this develops.

God bless those on board and their families and God help us All.

Like the world bank lady said....7's are a magical number. lots of 7's involved in this.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bservant

The Soviets shot down a 747 with 269 on board, including a US congressperson. Before that they shot down a 707 with 109 on board (107 survived that one).

The US shot down an Irainian A300, with 290 on board.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I've been following CBS. First the had no clue what happened. They just knew a plane went down. Then they got reports saying Ukranian Seperatists fired a missle, from the Ukranian Government. Then The seperatists said they did not fire it. Then the ukranian government said they fired no missles today. everyone keeps forgetting. There is a possibility it wasn't a missle. It could have been a bomb.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: 0bservant

The Soviets shot down a 747 with 269 on board, including a US congressperson. Before that they shot down a 707 with 109 on board (107 survived that one).

The US shot down an Irainian A300, with 290 on board.

If they have really been shooting down cargo planes prior to this and it turns out to be the Russians that would suggest not an accident correct?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
SIA305 - Singapore Airlines A380-841 climbed to FL370 then doglegged south shortly after MH17 went down. Looks like they are booking it the hell out of the area. Wonder if the crew saw anything, they weren't far behind...

link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
I am watching CNN, and they just said that it was very likely that it was shot down by Russian missiles.

With something like this, I am pretty certain who-ever shot it down will be found out fairly quickly.

Either way, whoever did it,
that is not good.

Aren't Ukrainian missiles Russian missiles? How would they know for sure who fired what if they use the same weaponry?

link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
Could this be the plane that discomboobulated a few months ago?
Second line becouse I dont believe in consooooooquences

good theory.
MH370 disappearance planned and planted finally in pieces with smoke and mirrors..

link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
BBC reporting Jane's spokesperson stating too high for pro Moscow rebels technology, thinks it's either Ukranian or Russian military. Ukraine denied responsibility.

actually its a bruk missile from russia. no uke planes were in the area and reporters on ground confirm the presence of new aa missiles that ukraine dont have.they dont have bruk missiles in ukraine sopposedly. accidental shoot down likely.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join