It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

LIVE FEED FROM FOX NEWS

video.foxnews.com...=watch-live

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yeah Fox just said that too:

For those who don't know what the Buk is.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: bates
I'm not going to believe a word of anything I hear about this.

Already smells of something very suspicious.

We're going to be fed some complete utter bull#e that is nothing but a test to see what the gullible public are willing to lap up.

Who is seriously going to believe that a commercial aircraft was accidentally shot down by the sophisticated Russian air defenses?

Oh no it was the seperatist who were given new AA missiles. Maybe this is a repainted mh 370.

Now you come to say it........... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Know where you're coming from

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

There it is ZAPh. I knew someone would do it lol

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed
a reply to: Hellas

The say that the Ukrainians claim it was shot down by the Russians

As soon as I saw the headline that was the first thing I thought the Ukrainians would say.

Too predictable...

That alone gets my tin-foil hat tingling but I'm not going to speculate so early after it happened. I'm not claiming to have any inside information but it just doesn't make sense for the Russians to shoot down a passenger airline - that being said, weirder things have happened...it's just odd that the Ukrainians come out and say this right away.

They will do and say anything to make the Russians look bad to justify their massacre of the Eastern Ukrainians which they continue to blame on Russia.

Kind of like we knew it was Osama on 911 before the towers were even toppling. If you are going to create an narrative, you need to do so before someone else does. It's much harder flipping the script once another storyline emerges.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Well Russian s300's are pefectly capable of shooting down an airliner.

Who knows I am sure it was just an 'accident'.

Why would Russia shot a random pasenger plane down?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Plane crashes are never a good thing, but why did this crash have to happen over Ukraine airspace with all the crap going on over there? It couldn't be in the middle of some ocean, but had to be in a area where the US Govt./Ukraine will likely blame Russia.....Sigh

Hopefully, they can find the black box and determine it wasn't Russia or any terrorist group, but just a plane error...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

WW3 in the making..

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Tsun Tzu, "All warfare is based on deception'.

Shoot down a a civilian plane and blame the Ukranians.

As Americans love to say 'False Flag'.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Intriguing to say the least. What is it with these flights to and from Kuala Lumpur from malaysian airlines? Since no one else wants to wear the tin foil hat I think I will. I believe we found MH-370. Just wild speculation, but that's the first thing came to mind when I saw they were both 777 from the same airline. Also....why would people fly over a war zone? I know there are special protocols and civilian flights are supposed to be safe and yada yada yada, but why would they tempt fate like that? I think it's too convenient. Still waiting for more facts though. I will admit the wheels of conspiracy are turning inside my head though.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

Commercial flights have been operating over the region on a daily basis, in fairly large numbers since this started, with no problems. There was no reason to think this flight would have been any different.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Tsun Tzu, "All warfare is based on deception'.

Shoot down a a civilian plane and blame the Ukranians.

As Americans love to say 'False Flag'.

Well it could easily be argued the other way. After all there are plenty of CIA assets currently in Ukraine. We are dealing with two nations perfectly capable of false flags and disinformation.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutzy
On the "Donestk People Republic" social media, they were overjoyed that they took down a Ukrainian AN-26, about an hour ago.
Twitter pic

LE: Link to the VKontakte page:

vk.com...

I wouldn't put too much stock in what Vlad Burlutsky from Twitter has to say.

Not to say that it's wrong to "pick sides" but Vlad Burlutsky and his sources are pro-Ukraine extremists claiming that DNR terrorists shot it down. Maybe they have inside sources that we haven't been notified about but it seems they jumped to conclusions as I see no proof of what they mentioned.

Once again, anything is likely and it is possible that the pro-Russian Ukrainians in the East did shoot this down either by accident or on purpose.

Another possibility is maybe the Ukrainians shot it down to blame it on Russia and the separatists. No one knows at this point but it will be interesting to watch it unfold and watch the spin.
edit on 7/17/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

You can get a free app on android and ios that lets you track commercial flights.

You can pay a couple of quid for a better version.

If I was using some daft free app available to the general public i could tell you what that plane was.

Accidents like that just don't happen any more.

No way in a billions years a country like Russia (or even just pro Russian Ukranian rebels) would be making that mistake.

This plane coming down is not a mistake.

It can't be.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: bates

They said Aegis was too good to make a mistake. And it shot down an Iranian A300 by mistake.

They said Patriot was too good to make mistakes, and it shot down several allied aircraft by mistake.

As long as there are humans in the loop, then accidents are entirely possible, and will continue to happen.
edit on 7/17/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: rustyclutch

Commercial flights have been operating over the region on a daily basis, in fairly large numbers since this started, with no problems. There was no reason to think this flight would have been any different.

That's what I mean. I know it happens regularly....still seems like poor decision making though.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Could this be the plane that discomboobulated a few months ago?
Second line becouse I dont believe in consooooooquences

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I've got a BAD feeling about the repercussions of this......

+2 more 
link   
make's you think that the other missing plane was shot down but coverd up by the global cabal...

link   
Guess we will see once the passenger manifest gets released just who was on that plane. Would be interesting to know the cargo as well. If this was shot down, it could be that it was an attempt at getting some type of cargo or certain passengers into the area semi-undetected and the operation was figured out by the Ruissians so they took it out.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join