It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kkrattiger

It is allowed in 2 different forums.
You have been here since 2011 you should know this.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BRDAKUT
I was looking for that too in a video posted somewhere way back. It shows the area but nothing until the big flame erupts and smoke starts billowing up. Did these people hear something that caused them to point their cameras in that direction and if so, what, it is important.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I thought it was odd when Obama said "the whole world is watching this unfold" referring to the crash.

edit on 17-7-2014 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kkrattiger
AGAIN I ASK, why is this thread still active? Skulys was first. a reply to: neo96

Because the BAN forum has different rules.

Two threads can coexist at the same time.

It's the only exception to the rule.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I forgot! BECAUSE that's a confusing way to do things.
a reply to: thesaneone

link   

People post here, cos its on the main page. I didnt even know there is another thread.

link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool

originally posted by: mclarenmp4
Dup post.

That is how I see it as well.10 to 9 mile long wreckage.Rebels won't even allow Ukraine into the wreckage feild is enough proof they are horrible people to deal with.

That plus initially the rebels/russian mercenaries denied that a plane went down..until some Einstein realized it could not be contained. This is what happens when Russia arms mercenaries that don't know how to use the technology they are given.

The "rebels" shot down two military planes in the last few weeks in the same territory...they got cocky...and can't tell the difference between civilian and military cargo planes.

link   
Isn't it interesting that today is the anniversary of the mysterious crash of Flight TWA 800 off of Long Island in which 700 witnesses saw a missile streak into the sky toward the plane, but the media told us that it wasn't a missile, and the CIA felt the need to produce a bogus video stating that it wasn't a missile. Today we have a plane crash in Ukraine in which there are no eyewitnesses to a missile, but we know that it was a missile, we know which kind of missile it is, and we know who fired it, except for the fact that there is no evidence.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Maybe you need to send a u2u to the op and get your answer.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

I am thinking maybe the video was edited and it also sounds like heavy equipment or maybe a helicopter in the background? Forces that shot it watching it go down maybe?

I have also watched video of the scene and there is a large debris field telling us it was 'broken up' at high altitude.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Israel just laun ched ground invasion of Gaza. News outlets breaking away from the Ukraine story to discuss this one. Just an FYI.

Back on topic.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

Never trust airline companies. They are filthy rich and the first to nominate their own crafts in a false flag event. Watch this shady AA commercial from 1998 and how they use the World Trade Center in it (very last scene)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Already answered your question here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kkrattiger
Love how the O.P. posts this here then on the other thread says "shot down, that's only speculation" a reply to: thesaneone

Sounds like you sure are mad that we aren't in the other thread! The initial reports did say it was shot down but according to any evidence presented it cannot be corroborated. Anything you would like to add to the discussion? Your thoughts on the subject? Or are you going to keep bringing up the other thread as if any of us care about it?

link   

originally posted by: princeofpeace
Israel just laun ched ground invasion of Gaza. News outlets breaking away from the Ukraine story to discuss this one. Just an FYI.

Back on topic.

Are you BSing? I can't find it on the net.

link   
a reply to: Adaluncatif

Isn't it interesting that today is the anniversary of the mysterious crash of Flight TWA 800 off of Long Island in which 700 witnesses saw a missile streak into the sky toward the plane, but the media told us that it wasn't a missile, and the CIA felt the need to produce a bogus video stating that it wasn't a missile. Today we have a plane crash in Ukraine in which there are no eyewitnesses to a missile, but we know that it was a missile, we know which kind of missile it is, and we know who fired it, except for the fact that there is no evidence.

Kinda like the whole JFK Abe Lincoln thing. weird

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Video of the crash scene with video of dead bodies is already on youtube.

The magnitude of the crash is just horrible.

hug your loved ones.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
watchig it live on TV. Go to the WWIII forum its on there as well. Power is out over all Gaza.

a reply to: Indigo5

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
IDF ground forces launch attack Gaza after an air, sea and artillery pounding. Half a million Gazans near the border told to leave. Israelis around Gaza sent to sheltersDEBKAfile Special Report July 17, 2014, 10:44 PM (IDT) Tags: tunnels, IDF, Hamas, Gaza, Binyamin Netanyahu, ceasefire,

Israeli air strike over the Gaza Strip
Israel air, sea and artillery pounded the Gaza Strip Thursday night, July 17, as IDF ground forces embarked on a ground attack, just announced by Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu. DEBKAfile reports a softening-up operation to prepare for the entry of armored and infantry units. The IDF calls on the half million Gazans of southern towns of Khan Younes and Rafah to leave their homes for their own safety. Israelis living close to the Gaza border were advised to stay in bomb shelters.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join