It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

So tweets and Twitter are Evidence now? t

Yes - and they have been ever since they were invented.

Evidence is information - regardless of source.

Trying to poison the well against some forms of evidence shows nothing more than a blind allegiance to Putin's version of real fascism, wherein the information must be controlled - trouble is it's not so easy for you to do outside the Russian Federation.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
So.. after all the finger pointing and blaming Russia..

there's no outcry for investigation result ..

there's no outcry for the seized cockpit and tower voice recording by Kiev SBU

there's only Sanctions Sanctions Sanctions that was based on false pretext and illegal accusations..

IS THERE NO ONE IN THE WESTERN CIVILIZATION THAT CARED ABOUT THE TRUTH ANYMORE ???

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: buntalanlucu

there's only Sanctions Sanctions Sanctions that was based on false pretext and illegal accusations..

IS THERE NO ONE IN THE WESTERN CIVILIZATION THAT CARED ABOUT THE TRUTH ANYMORE ???

I dont believe Russia was being blamed for shooting down the airliner unless you know something we dont. The separatists are being accused of shooting it down. The sanctions are in response to Russia providing military aid to the separatists who used it to shoot down the aircraft . Though with recent events you may be right it could have been Russian military since now they have indeed sent troops into E Ukraine. So who knows maybe Russia did shoot it down but im reluctant to believe that. By the way Ukraine turned all that information you claim they are hiding. Though if you understood how air traffic control works they had access anyway. As far as sanctions if Russia wants to stop them easy stop trying to destabilize Ukraine and respect its neighbors sovereignty.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I dont believe Russia was being blamed for shooting down the airliner unless you know something we dont. The separatists are being accused of shooting it down. The sanctions are in response to Russia providing military aid to the separatists who used it to shoot down the aircraft . Though with recent events you may be right it could have been Russian military since now they have indeed sent troops into E Ukraine. So who knows maybe Russia did shoot it down but im reluctant to believe that. By the way Ukraine turned all that information you claim they are hiding. Though if you understood how air traffic control works they had access anyway. As far as sanctions if Russia wants to stop them easy stop trying to destabilize Ukraine and respect its neighbors sovereignty.

i think you rather naive in your comment that russia is not being blamed.. every western media all blamed russia and putin , right the minute the plane was shot down.. it is like an orchestrated performance , a duet between the western leaders condemnation of russia and the media's demonization of russia..

really disgusting propaganda from western media..

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

This is exactly what i said would happen probably some 50+ pages ago.

I said that the media would stop and focus on other topics to get People to focus on other happenings. And that is what happened.

Because the Vest are involved in the Downing of MH17. It was brought Down by a Ukriane SU-25. I have been saying that all along.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
So? Like when is the Ukrainian govt going to release the confiscated audio tapes & radar data?

Didn't they seal the evidence?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SurrenderingAmerica

So? Like when is the Ukrainian govt going to release the confiscated audio tapes & radar data?

I doubt it is going to be released at all this this year or the first half of Next year. Winter is comming to Ukraine and the Ukraine is lacking gass and fuel. The stress that this is going to be on the Ukrainians are what is going to be the main issues.

MH17 is forgotten alredy by the Public. That story was watered for what it was Worth and it didnt work.

The Public have a habit of forgetting important events in favour of New and improved headlines.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SurrenderingAmerica

The investigation is being conducted by the Netherlands, not Ukraine. It is customary not to publicize evidence until an investigation is complete. Lavrov has tried milking this standard procedure for potential propaganda value, but even he is hinting that the Rebels may have mistakenly downed it with a missile:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
My bet is MH17 was brought down by cannon fire.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Ive only just joined so bear with me. Ive got a facebook video claiming to show the plane going down. Is it real??

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: madders1000

Probably not. There was a video going around claiming to be MH17 crashing, but it was an AN-26 from a week or two before if not longer. From the evidence MH17 exploded at altitude.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: madders1000

Ive only just joined so bear with me. Ive got a facebook video claiming to show the plane going down. Is it real??

There you go, gave you your first star for asking instead just saying this is real. Don't see that much anymore...thanks.

And welcome to the ATS family...we may not always agree, but there are those times when we do.

edit on 7-4-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Thanky you very much for the kind words.a reply to: tsurfer2000h

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

If by cannon you mean BUK then sure.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The EU is planning to shoot down other passenger flights over its skies. Possibly already this Saturday ...

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
The EU is planning to shoot down other passenger flights over its skies. Possibly already this Saturday ...

Do you have anything better to do than spread false information with nothing to support it?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: B2StealthBomber

How do you know ?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Nope, I'm pretty sure he means Cannon Fire

I've always had my doubts about the amount of small perfectly round holes in the fuselage.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

So the guys that make the missile, in Russia are passing up the opportunity to point out that a Ukraine Su-25 shot it down? Because Almaz Antey said it was Buk, just not the version that was claimed.

The Almaz-Antey presentation confirms MH17 was shot down by a BUK missile, burying once and for all the SU 25 theory, about which regular readers of Russia Insider will know I have always been skeptical.

russia-insider.com...
edit on 6/20/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

And most if not all of those holes were concentrated at the cockpit area. The pilot displayed excellent marksmanship. The giveaway was the single streak on top left outboard wing, aligned perfectly with the shot group on the cockpit.

With the left engine in flames as it spiraled to the ground, my guess is 1 AAM to engine, followed eventually by cannon fire at slow airspeed.

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join