It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScrutonEyez
a reply to: dragonridr

hmmm i wonder if this person realizes that the conversation did not originally have the video and the entire thing was edited to make one.

Hmmm, I wonder if you know what you are talking about. No I don't, I know you don't.

The vid consists of 3 phonecalls. At least one of the phonecalls which should be a continious recording is actually made up out of at least 3 separate segments.

Furthermore, the date was found in the audiofile. This is not about some yt. timestamp. Even if it is not legit, the phonecalls are still faked, obviously. The conversations don't even flow logically, you can hear they are different recording with your own ears.

And, even in the vid as it has been presented, they never admit to downing a civilian jet.

yeah sure believe what you will but he mentions nothing on how he came to these conclusions and without details on his analysis its useless. He needs to tell us where he found anomalies and and what they are. He tries to explain it was through voic print analysis which tells you nothing on an edit. All you can do is verify if they used different voices if that is the case say so.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Ok believe what you will but it takes just one listen for a logical mind to realise, and HEAR, that these phonecalls are built up.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: spy66
Actually the US could show its evidence but it would reveal its methods if it did. The radar image looked manufactured to me. Also that su=25 cant get to 32,000. the su25 was around if it was at max alt was about 8-9 miles distance out.

su 25s air ro air missile

This missile was way outside range to be used onthe malaysian flight.But what about another one? hold ya horses its coming.

other air to air missile

read the platforms this one is used on. no SU-25

SO how did a su-25...fire a missile that had a 5 mile range over 8 miles away from it hit a airliner above its ceiling? it defys the laws of psychics.

Im a little unclear on this Russia aid the craft approached to within 3 to 5 km. This would be in range are you taking into account the flight level as well?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
YEah well you kind of have to take it into account with the missiles limited rance of 5 nm. the missile still has to cover that distance.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

YEah well you kind of have to take it into account with the missiles limited rance of 5 nm. the missile still has to cover that distance.

Ah i see because the aircraft would continue to fly ok thanks that makes sense so actual range would change with the aircraft in flight.So a missile trailing also has to make up the distance the aircraft traveled from when it was launched. Thanks didnt think about that but makes sense.

edit on 7/21/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Here this may be the way the US knows what they know.

It was taken from a source in another thread, but it really is relevant as to where the US may have got their evidence.

www2.gwu.edu...

Like I said take it for what it's worth. It may be something and then it may be nothing...just putting it out there.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Also looking if it had a missile pod it was no where near the altitude of the jet liner as well its surface ceiling becomes 16000 feet when armed. so im betting that went into the calculations as well.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
Here this may be the way the US knows what they know.

It was taken from a source in another thread, but it really is relevant as to where the US may have got their evidence.

www2.gwu.edu...

Like I said take it for what it's worth. It may be something and then it may be nothing...just putting it out there.

If thats what they used i would find it unlikely the US would want to release the data because it lets everyone know the system capabilities. Just like i assumed the satellite photos released by Russia are a low grade version i would hope the spy satellites could get a clearer picture than they released. Felt like i was looking at a 1950s spy satellite. Im assuming Russia didnt want to release the footage they actually used for there assessment of the Ukrainian base.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Senator D. Feinstein (D-CA) - Chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee.

She is calling for the evidence be declassified and provided for the world to see it. I say declassify it and present it. Considering who she is I say they have a smoking gun.

** - I see we have a new crop of posters picking things up who just registered... Ironic.
edit on 21-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

She is calling for the evidence be declassified and provided for the world to see it.

Finally, somebody with some common sense and decency.

However, it may be difficult to declassify something that may not exist. *shrugs*

edit on 21-7-2014 by moobie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

** - I see we have a new crop of posters picking things up who just registered... Ironic.

What is ironic is that their posts are generally of higher quality than a lot of the "established" members.

edit on 21-7-2014 by ScrutonEyez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

She is calling for the evidence be declassified and provided for the world to see it. I say declassify it and present it. Considering who she is I say they have a smoking gun.

That means the data was released to congress and they saw it being politicians they dont worry about the same stuff the military does. Would love to see that though since she feels its worth releasing. Im sure the info was alread released to NATO members since they suddenly took an incredibly hard stance against Russia. Heck Austrailian prime minister is just short of declaring war you can see hes mad.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScrutonEyez
a reply to: Xcathdra

What is ironic is that their posts are generally of higher quality then a lot of the "established" members.

I was going to welcome you to ATS.

Not with that attitude though.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
That means the data was released to congress and they saw it being politicians they dont worry about the same stuff the military does. Would love to see that though since she feels its worth releasing. Im sure the info was alread released to NATO members since they suddenly took an incredibly hard stance against Russia. Heck Austrailian prime minister is just short of declaring war you can see hes mad.

With the European countries pushing in the manner they are I would surmise they have seen the evidence as well.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

With the European countries pushing in the manner they are I would surmise they have seen the evidence as well.

Speaking of which read this onthe state department it was before the incident. But it lists equipment that came across the border from Russia. Also oddly the media has been quite on this im guessing Ukraine hasnt made a big deal of it trying not to provoke Russia i guess. But in the newly reclaimed territory apparently have been finding all kinds of Russian equipment.

www.state.gov...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Seek_Truth

I was going to welcome you to ATS. Not with that attitude though.

My honest observation. I didn't make a statement that included every established member, so there should be no reason for you to be insulted. Right?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Please stay on topic.

Thanks

Do not reply to this post

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

a reply to: spy66
Actually the US could show its evidence but it would reveal its methods if it did. The radar image looked manufactured to me. Also that su=25 cant get to 32,000. the su25 was around if it was at max alt was about 8-9 miles distance out.

su 25s air ro air missile

This missile was way outside range to be used onthe malaysian flight.But what about another one? hold ya horses its coming.

other air to air missile

read the platforms this one is used on. no SU-25

SO how did a su-25...fire a missile that had a 5 mile range over 8 miles away from it hit a airliner above its ceiling? it defys the laws of psychics.

Well its not like its a secrete when the US go Public and say they have radar images of a pro-russian BUK missile.

If they claim to have radar evidence of a pro-sussian BUK missile heading for the MH17. They should back it up With the evidence they claim to have.

If not what ever John Kerry fart out of he's mouth is just a stinking lie.

When it comes to the SU-25 it must be the outhor of the News report who have made a mistake. If any evidence ever get presented all this will be sorted out. But i doubt it. The US are playing the investigation card for all its Worth, because they know its not going to be a objective one.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The phrase regarding NSA/GCHQ wire tapping et al comes to mind: "Nothing to fear, nothing to hide". Show us the evidence.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

This basically means she hasnt seen the report. And she never will. Because it dosent exist. Russia have already displaied theirs. So the US have to play a different card.

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join