It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious photo from Skinwalker Ranch forum; Ufos, paranormal, or pareidolia? Opinions please.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Could be a fourth guy bending down looking at something.

edit on 18-7-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Having a quick look no exif data ( why remove it unless it would give the game away) very dark sky(light shining from in a cave out the way ?), but detail in foreground so a long exposure the so called figure looks like a trick of the light it's a shadow.

Looks like someone has been light painting !

Light-Painting
edit on 18-7-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Cheers, I think you may be right.

Why indeed would someone strip the exif data? One doesn't need to spend a lot of time around these parts before that becomes apparent.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold
a reply to: wmd_2008

Cheers, I think you may be right.

Why indeed would someone strip the exif data? One doesn't need to spend a lot of time around these parts before that becomes apparent.

It can happen due to software used but with the bulk of these pictures posted on sites it seems to be missing!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   

The whole picture looks fake to me, but its still an interesting photo, just in my own opinion doesnt look real and im a firm believer in human extraterrestrials

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

So I enhanced the photo (from the forum at Skinwalkerranch.org, not the OP) in Photoshop a bit.

I enlarged the area containing the "creature" and cropped it. I also lightened the shadows, used an action to defog it, and another to bring down the highlights (the VERY brightest areas of the image, not around the "creature") and also sharpened it a bit.

It is a very strange photo, but I believe it is possibly a shadow on the rock face, casted off the boulders just down and to the right. There appears to be an area of foliage, or something, on the top of those boulders, possibly making the head.

While there will be prolific numbers of resident ATS debunkers posting their unsubstantiated explanations, that place creeps me out just reading about it. Skin Walker Ranch has a real story to tell. There are too many witnesses to some very strange phenomena, in addition to all of the Native American history, for everything about the place to be a hoax.

And that's just the bits that we know about...

edit on 18-7-2014 by lovebeck because: Forgot to add photo to OP.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

While there will be prolific numbers of resident ATS debunkers posting their unsubstantiated explanations, that place creeps me out just reading about it. Skin Walker Ranch has a real story to tell. There are too many witnesses to some very strange phenomena, in addition to all of the Native American history, for everything about the place to be a hoax.

And that's just the bits that we know about...

Just another operation profiting from the gullible!

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Wow, just saw this photo on Twitter! Supposedly from NIDS or BASS but I think where it comes from is a mystery

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join