It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adams priesty garments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Adams priestly garments

Did you know that when our alien forefathers created the Adamas , and Adam became the first king and High priest, they also made him priestly ceremonial garments that came along with his new office? Perhaps you did know that, but do you know what eventually happened with these garments?

By reading various ancient Biblical texts, I have been able to track down the whereabouts of these garments until the time of Jacob (Israel) . It’s an incredible time span of about 2000 years. I think it is a rather cool story though, so I taught I would share it with people in here who are interested in this kind of stuff

From Adam to Jacob

When Adam died, Enoch got them. He passed them on to to his son Methusaleh before he left Earth and joined the aliens. Methusaleh passed them on to Noah, and Noah took them with him in his ark when the great flood swept over the earth.

Some time after the great flood, Noah planted a vineyard and got into the business of making vine. Thus it happened that when he one time got real drunk he wanted to have intercourse with one of his wives and thus he eventually fell asleep in his tent naked. It was in this way Ham stumbled across him, and he used the opportunity to steal Adams priestly garments which Noah had been wearing. Thus Adam’s priestly garments came in the possession of the Canaanites.

Ham in turn gave the garments to his firstborn son Cush, who kept them for a long time in secret, not telling anybody about them. But Cush (in his older days) took himself yet another wife and by her, Cush got Nimrod, who became Cush’s favorite son. When Nimrod had reached manhood, Cush gave him these clothes and thus Nimrod (it is told) got even more powerful.

Nimrod was a contemporary of Esau, and they both enjoyed hunting. Thus it happened that Nimrod (wearing Adams garments) was out in the woods hunting. It was on this occasion that Esau (also out hunting) stumbled across him. He lay in hiding for him, and once he found him alone (away from his body guards) , he attacked him from behind and killed him. Thus it came about that Esau stole Adams garments (again).

Ancient texts goes on to tell us that Esau , as the firstborn was bound by laws to be the next high priest when Isaac died, but Esau who hated religion, eventually sold his birth rights to his twin brother Jacob to avoid this duty. This birth right was not sold for a mess of pottage like the Bible like us to believe, because Esau was a powerful man and he didn’t give anything away for free. Thus it happened (after intense negotiations) that Esau eventually gave up his birthrights after having being payd handsomely and given lots of valuable gifts. One of these gifts was the powerful and deadly “sword” of Methuselah on which the Ineffable Name was written.

As part of this deal, Jacob thus got Adam’s garments as well as the deed to the cave of Machpelah. In addition to this, Esau also had to agree to abstain from any claims in the holy land.

It is said that Esau not fully accepted this deal, and that he never recognized that he had given away the deed and rights to the cave of Machpelah. Thus there arose a conflict between him and Jacob, and thus it happened that when Jacob was about to be buried in the Cave of Machpelah, Esau showed up to stop it . It was at this moment that Chushim, son of Dan killed him.

Also keep in mind that Adam himself was a (smaller class sized giant from 2,5-3,5m) like all the pre flood Sethites and Canaanites were , Thus not everybody would fit Adam’s clothes. Perhaps that’s why Cush gave them to Nimrod (who himself was a giant). Jacob was however not a giant though, but he probably wanted the clothes back on Sethite hands for historical and sentimental reasons.

So what happened with the clothes after Jacob finally got them? Well , that’s perhaps something that we never will find out.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Just to give a little more history on the garments. It is said Adam before he sinned had a scale like fingernail covering his whole body. After the sin he lost this covering and he was made a new one from the shed skin of the serpent.
It is also described as having many animals embroidered on it.
This garment had the power to subdue any wild animal. Which is why Nimrod used it for hunting. Methuselahs sword made a later reappearance during the battle against Balaam. The sword is described as having serpents emblazoned on both sides

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I believe I also remember reading that Jacob buried the garment. Which would make sense because immediately after his escape from his father's house Jacob was robbed of all his clothes and property by Esau's agents instead of killing him as instructed

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Interesting. You would think that these garments would get pretty stinky after being used for so long. They didn't subdue the animals, the smell made them drop dead.

I wonder what the garments were made of, I always assumed god would have made garments out of animal skins for Adam and Eve. Maybe from the skin of a dragon, they had scales.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: helius

TextDid you know that when our alien forefathers created the Adamas , and Adam became the first king and High priest, they also made him priestly ceremonial garments that came along with his new office? Perhaps you did know that, but do you know what eventually happened with these garments?

That is quite a story. I was not aware that the Adam's family was made by aliens. Where did you read this account? Would like to get the book.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Seede

These facts are interspersed throughout the oral and midrashic parts of the Torah.
Suggested reading would include pirkei d rabbi Eliezer. Medrash Rabba. Tanna dvei Eliyahu. Yalkut Shimoni.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I am so sick and tired of people taking biblical scripture totally out of context and making it what they want. Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you. (Deuteronomy 4:2)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRickey
I am so sick and tired of people taking biblical scripture totally out of context and making it what they want. Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you. (Deuteronomy 4:2)

I think the only thing he changed it was to replace angel with alien

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I just wanted to let you know I appreciate you sharing this story and that I was not aware of there being so much extra information in the Jewish texts such as the Torah. I would like to study them some time so that, at the very least, I could understand what other people believe.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The power that is in the words of this thread is too much for mankind to handle. this is my favorite subject but it is the most deadly thread ever created. As a whole we are not ready but are being nuged by the spirit.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: helius
they also made him priestly ceremonial garments that came along with his new office? Perhaps you did know that, but do you know what eventually happened with these garments?

Sold on Ebay, of course.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MrRickey

..i wouldn't worry about it

"the wisdom of this world is foolishness to God"
everything the occult scene tries to put together ends up being known for what it is
i've seen about 5-6 of these "meta-religious" topics that always end up hitting the same wall

/sets watch

new topics

top topics

join