It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if we are wrong

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Lately I have been doing a lot of thinking (smell that burning?). What if everything we know, or think we know, about aliens is completely wrong? I have been stepping back and looking at everything I know to this point and have come up with something that throws a wrench into the works. But before I get too far into it, I must tell you that I do believe in aliens and I also believe we have been visited by them. But I don't think the vast majority of sightings/abductions are truly alien in nature.

Suppose for a moment that the "black ops" segment of the government is behind all of this. We know there are certain factions that want to work on things like cloning, DNA manipulation and so on. What if these abductions are really nothing more than our government doing experiments in secret? What if the sightings and everything else is just a ruse to distract us from what is really going on? It would explain why they refuse to investigate sightings/abductions. To me it makes perfect sense. They know the majority of people believe in aliens, so they exploit that in order to do the experiments they would otherwise not be able to do.

Most of us know that former Nazi's came here during operation paperclip. What's to say the experiments that were started by the Nazi's are not continuing to this day? I think our government has done a lot more experimenting in taboo areas than we could ever imagine.

So give me your thoughts ATS. Do you think this is possible or even plausible?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: haarvik

Well, the theory is already out there among many
I do believe their are being conducted human experiments in secret labs, and humans are doing their share of abductions.

The Nazi scientist Wernher von Braun were taken to the United States as part of the then-secret Operation Paperclip. Von Braun worked on the United States Army intermediate range ballistic missile (IRBM) program before his group was assimilated by NASA. Under NASA, he served as director of the newly formed Marshall Space Flight Center and as the chief architect of the Saturn V launch vehicle, the superbooster that propelled the Apollo spacecraft to the Moon.

So yearh the research the Nazis where doing are surely in the hands of the Americans now.

Here is a video going into detail what the american government have been working on.

edit on 17-7-2014 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

And here is a interesting document by James Casbolt former M16 agent talking about the trafficking of humans slaves and human experiments in underground bases in corporation with aliens
www.thewatcherfiles.com...
edit on 17-7-2014 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Abductions - government, mostly.
Aliens - yep, certainly.
Demons - ah, here it gets weirder.

If you want (and you won't) you can find the truth about this stuff.

Urantia.org

It is YOUR book. YOUR history. YOUR heritage. YOUR future.

You should learn it.

Well, "should" is kind of harsh. Learn or do not, but it CAN be known.

Hint: God is a spaceman.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I think it is a combination of us doing experiments and aliens. In some abduction experiences haven't they said they've seen military looking people?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
One of the problems that I see is the lack of attention given to Russian creative activity. The were the first in space, but after that all attention goes to the Americans and nothing of worth is attributed to the Russkies. I wonder just how far they have developed their space program in terms of saucers and triangles and the like? Could these things that people see actually be theirs?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I think it is a combination of us doing experiments and aliens. In some abduction experiences haven't they said they've seen military looking people?

Yes, this has been reported fairly regularly.

Until we know for certain what the UFO experience represents. It's best to keep oneself open to a wide range of hypotheses.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

There are already tens of thousands of people disappearing without a trace every year. If the government wanted to do genetic experiments they could simply harvest folks right off the street and no one would be the wiser. They wouldn't have to cover their tracks by using unheard of technology and pretending to be aliens.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Suppose for a moment that the "black ops" segment of the government is behind all of this.

After many years of believing the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis that is the conclusion I came to a couple of years ago , there is more evidence for that than there is for ET.
Yes ET exist but I think we're in a backwater of the Galaxy and they either don't know or don't care that we're here , abductions are for the most part psychological and the Egyptians built the pyramids all on there own.

It's sad but it doesn't mean the ET won't turn up tomorrow , keep watching the skies

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

No it's not plausible. The UFO phenomenon is far, far older than black ops.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I hardly think it is aliens.

Think about it. We have proof that they have been visiting since the earliest civilizations, odds are they already know everything they will ever need. Humans have not evolved since the early times.

If I were to guess, they have already determined we are an extremely violent species and have probably quarantined off our planet for fear that if we break out of our cage we will be a smallpox epidemic on the rest of the civilized species throughout the galaxy. They may study us from afar but it is doubtful they come down here anymore.

That leaves the abductions to the government and although they may have conducted that in the past to some small degree that also makes very little sense. Why go to the extravagant lengths to set-up an abduction when they could just tranquilize someone with a dart, haul their body away, do their experiments, and dump them again on the side of the road?

This leads us to conclude that most, if not all, abductions are figments of people's imaginations.

It is the only reason that is anywhere near logical.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hm. Not sure about this. I don't know why the government would go so far as abductions. Historically the government has used the military (often unbeknownst to them) prisons, and even paid participants for their dubious experiments.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Senators
I hardly think it is aliens.

Think about it. We have proof that they have been visiting since the earliest civilizations, odds are they already know everything they will ever need. Humans have not evolved since the early times.

That's only from our perspective. Their perspective might be quite different. If they can move through time, for instance, their commitment might be fairly limited.

And that's assuming the ET hypothesis. They could be something far stranger.

The notion that their demons has been mooted. Also the notion that they're us in the future. And even that they're some type of transreal or quasireal entities. Entities that exist between the real and the imaginary.

And that's just scratching the surface. There are probably explanations we haven't even thought of yet.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Logically, if time travel exists it is extremely heavily monitored otherwise the galaxy would be in chaos. Also, to assume that any alien race can just simply wander by Earth and come down to explore us probably is not realistic either.

Looking at Earth itself, humans, animals, and even plants are territorial driven which seems to be a consistent with life. This means that Earth is probably under the realm of one species or one conglomerate of species and it's doubtful they just let people wander into their territory.

As such, they probably know everything about us already, I just don't see them still abducting people or mutilating cows after having thousands of years to already perform their experiments.

We have not changed enough for them to warrant the effort.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

There are already tens of thousands of people disappearing without a trace every year. If the government wanted to do genetic experiments they could simply harvest folks right off the street and no one would be the wiser. They wouldn't have to cover their tracks by using unheard of technology and pretending to be aliens.

I bet we have that going on too. It's scary!
Um...If I beg, will you change your avatar??? I usually skip over your posts because that avatar freaks me out so much and I really want to read all your posts. LOL Sorry.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Why wouldn't they (government or aliens) just breed their own test subjects unless there is truth to the blood lines and then that might explain more...

Maybe they are looking for "someone" or "something" by selecting who they take?

We need to plug in all the data on the people that went missing under mysterious circumstances and find a pattern.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgedesired

I would actually be more inclined to go with Demons or paranormal circumstances than I would with either alien or government abductions.

Perhaps there are even holes leading to an alternate reality that these guys fall through from time to time.

Reasonably though, I would venture to say they are merely victims of crime that wind up dead and buried somewhere.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Idk. Probably depends on the Aliens.

Some believe they abduct and steal sperm and ovaries, so they can have children, or make Hybrids of whatever they are, with us. Which purpose is never really explained at all. Others think they are voracious man eater, but for all we know, they probably don't like junk food.

Then you got the ones that could of been our creators, by mixing some of their DNA with Apes. And if they wanted to replicate the rise of a terrestrial race for whatever study, or just some kind ego satisfying need to see how godly they are. For all we know, they could be the ones quarantining the planet, but maybe only stuff on their level.

Or maybe they let grow up from the biological, primal Ooze, which could of came from a planet of theirs...Maybe even some piece of their homeworlds, millions of years lost.

Who knows.
edit on 17-7-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Being an atheist, I rule out any religious references as an explanation. I wonder if this could also be a case of inter dimensional travel, or parallel universes. I have seen a lot of things in my life that I cannot explain. I tend to lean more towards quantum mechanics and the string theory more than anything. Of course most of this is speculation as we will never know the truth until full disclosure happens, which probably never will.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
And if disclosure made more of a mess of the species? When the species should be more concerned with...the 3-d?
edit on 17-7-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I think it is very possible. I would not put anything past them. Since the government built that HAARP facility, I am afraid to meditate. It is said they are working on interrupting peoples thoughts and I would not put is past them. I think the oil lust we are seeing, imagine with all the wells and locations for wells we have, companies are still fracking, risking poisoning the water and earthquakes for oil. I think the crazy quest for oil is to fuel those ships to Mars. I kid you not. I think we are wrong about a lot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join