It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everybody

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Since we all are a part of GOD, yes, EVERYBODY will get to go. We're having EVERYTHING for supper!

edit on 19-7-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: arpgme

And Paul was a self proclaimed murderer...

Paul NEVER said he was a"murder".He said he was the "chiefest of sinners" because he was religious nutcase.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

Sigh

Chiefest of all sinners... Responsible for the stoning of steven...

And admitted to persecuting many Christians which likely ended in their deaths...

The deaths might not have been by his hand... But he was a murderer none the less

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: Rex282

Sigh

Chiefest of all sinners... Responsible for the stoning of steven...

And admitted to persecuting many Christians which likely ended in their deaths...

The deaths might not have been by his hand... But he was a murderer none the less

'
Yes Paul was a murderer. Not only was he a murderer he was Pharisee who adhered to their many laws.
But remember the repentant part,God loves a repentant heart, God loves a soul who chases after Him.
Paul chased after God and then some.

Its only the sinner who has truly repented, who truly accepts God, who truly understands their sin and others.
Paul repented and served God, because he was a murderer.

I hear you judge Paul and wonder where you get that judgement from, self righteousness? Paul was not self righteous.

I find that interesting

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

I do not judge Paul... only his writing

He might have been the greatest guy in the world... but that doesn't mean I should trust what he wrote

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I think the point is Paul was not the greatest guy in the world as explained at the beginning of Corinthians is the point.

God doesnt rely on the perfect to reach the broken, God heels the broken and then uses foolish things to reach us.

Paul by his writings calls himself foolish.

But the bible was not written for those who think they are smart.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rex282
you sure change your tune alot...what's next.

Yes, and as God The Father and Jesus Christ keeps guiding and teaching me I will continue to change my tune by learning and growing.

I never said that I knew the truth all my life, I only knew some truth but I continue to learn more and more.
edit on 25-7-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

originally posted by: Rex282
you sure change your tune alot...what's next.

Yes, and as God The Father and Jesus Christ keeps guiding and teaching me I will continue to change my tune by learning and growing.

I never said that I knew the truth all my life, I only knew some truth but I continue to learn more and more.

It's good if you are "changing".However it is how you are changing that matters.You've gone from in a few months "vehemently" preaching modern mysticism to Satan as the way to... dogmatic principles of the bible.It doesn't matter that you say "love" a lot you clearly don't understand what it really means or you wouldn't have to write about it and preach ad nauseum on basic principles and then quote by rote "bible" verses.

I'm a guitar instructor just because someone learns to play two chords does not mean they can play the guitar yet and certainly doesn't mean they can "teach" someone "how to play" the guitar.Playing the guitar is not about the "mechanics" that is only a very small part of the basics of the foundation.None can learn to "play" music you have to "hear" it all on your own.It's a process a very private process that everyone develops on their own.When you can "hear" music and play and instrument(or many) then you may be able to "instruct"(point them in a direction) someone of the deepr sounds of music however they STILL have to hear it 100% on their own.

Knowing the creator God is no different.The doctrines of men which you preach no matter what truths may be "inside them" are leavened with your abundance of religion.Knowing the creator God has NOTHING to do with "believing" doctrines written in a book then espousing them like puke.Everyone will come to "know" the creator God but NOT by the preaching of "religion" which is all you do and it changes every few months and probably will again to more an more religion until you are incurably blind in this realm.
Preaching the "word"(the bible) is NOT what Yahoshua nor the disciples did .The proclaimed (stated) TRUTH..the whole truth and nothing but the Truth.Quoting them does NOT mean you "know" the truth it means you are very "religious" and know nothing of the truth.Yahoshua clearly stated to some Jews that BELIEVED in him.
"When you continue in my words you are TRULY a disciple of mine THEN you will KNOW the truth and THEN the truth will make you free".

He said ZERO of belief.Belief is the starting point.Mans nature is ALL about belief.There is nothing virtuess nor diabolical in belief however it is NOT the end purpose...knowing is..and you can only "know" when the creator God reveals it and you "hear" it and perceive it then do.Preaching religion (quotes and philosophy based on the bible) are NOT knowing the creator God and is the antithesis of knowing.

The being "made free" is freedom from the bondage of "your personal religion". That is what forgiveness is not what you believe ..the pardoning from guilt.All the evidence points to you have not been freed from your religion because it's a LOOOOOONG process not a few months and is preceded by "hearing" not believing the doctrines of men.I am not writing this to condemn you.I am writing this because you are not speaking the truth because right now you haven't heard it and it is VERY obvious to many except you.
edit on 25-7-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
a reply to: AfterInfinity

Sorry, someone seems to have pee'd in your cheerios today....lol

anyways, carry on.

Love it. When you can't reply to a good counter, you resolve to questioning the persons personality.

How come I'm not surprised....

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: thesneakiod

I didn't see that as questioning the persons personality.

I just found it to be a grumpy response and borderline condescending.

When aimed at me, as I was in a good mood, I wasn't about to let someone pee in my cheerio's, just because someone pee'd in theirs.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join