It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas family captures “El Chupacabra” creature.. Watch the way this thing eats !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
That is a classic example of a racoon with mange. You can even see leftover fur on it that hasn't fallen out yet. Hardened and crusty skin, hair loss, etc.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
From what I have heard from myth the Chupacabra is more of an alien reptilian goat sucker. Not these dogs with diseases or other animals that pop up.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Anybody else notice that the first video was on April 1st.

Also, the foot prints castings that are usually shown for a Chupacabra are either a dog or a wolf.
edit on 19-7-2014 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I don't think the raccoon is suffering from mange.... I've been through that part of Texas, the skies above was littered with huge ‘X’s up above... it looked like a giant cum stain in the atmosphere... DON'T DRINK THE WATER.... This raccoon is a product of chemtrail technology!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LionOfGOD
Unless it sucks the blood of goats,
it´s not a chupacabra.

Well then they should put a goat into the cage and see what happens....

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I'd bet money it's a mangy raccoon. Sounds like one; no idea why they don't think so. DNA testing should be simple enough, or, heck, a simple vet exam.

It isn't a dog, though; dog's don't eat with their feet like that. Can't believe the guy made that claim.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
... Seriously, have any of these Texan people ever even seen/read about the original chupacabra sightings? They might come to find out it has nothing to do with these mange-suffering canines/racoons/etc that they keep claiming that are chupacabras, just in hopes of getting their 15 minutes of limelight.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
How can these idiots look at this and not know it's a raccoon? Seriously, these people are morons, including the "news" channel that broadcast such slop. Raccoons are intelligent and have very dextrous paws. I've watched raccoons in my yard open gates and disassemble bird feeders to get to the food. If primates ever go the way of the dodo, it'll be raccoons that evolve into the next intelligent species, well maybe after the dolphins.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

But but but...

Don't forget about the ever intelligent Honey Badgers!!

Poor little Racoon

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
i don't care what it is but im sick of the way humans treat animals, they should let the poor thing go, humans should be caged.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join