It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas family captures “El Chupacabra” creature.. Watch the way this thing eats !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
that's a raccoon with mange. a racoon with mange. a raccoon with mange. There is absolutley no doubt about it. never heard a raccoon "growl" like that? Come to colorado. the denver urban raccoons sounf JUST LIKE THAT !
There is ABSOLUTLEY one more tell. Did you see it in the video? Yep. So did I

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

P.S. Oh yeah, as per Rodinus: the video is nearly 4 months old, I wonder how the litle guy is fairing?

As this was supposed to be filmed in Texas, I would say that the little guy has probably been BBQed by now and well digested... (just my humor thinking out aloud
)

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 18/7/14 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
That is definitely BIG FOOT…!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Propulsion

infant yeti with mange
you can tell from the thin tufts of grey fur that help it survive its cold mountain habitats in texas
also i saw a big foot in a beef jerky commercial once and there is a stark contrast in behaviors though similarities are still present
or it could be a dog the proportions are all exact and it behaves exactly as a dog was

....then again after giving it some thought it might just be an alien that traveled thousands of light years to come here and dress up as some kind of weird hybrid chupacabra/bigfoot hybrid to mess with all of us
(they have been know to do that from time to time)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I don't know if this vid has been posted yet, since I'm really late to the party, but I'd say this sounds pretty similar.

It also looks and behaves like a raccoon. Poor guy, I feel bad for it.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Its quite clearly 'the coon'!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

For a second I thought we were talking about that mythical white poofy thing on the lady's head.

But, yup, I think the other thing is a raccoon.

That used to be an ol' Possum!
She figured she'd try and make a new one out of Coon fur, and after setting the trap, they didn't realize that they'd get a shaved coon. Try, try again!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
its a raccoon with mange. Cant believe that expert thinks its a dog, then the guy who caught it supposedly hunted 'coons' for 20 years and cant tell what one without hair looks like, what a doofus.

As far as him not making sounds like a raccoon would, not all animals of one species sounds the exact same. I once owned a rooster that when it crowed it sounded like a woman screaming REALLY LOUD. Every time it woke me up I got up laughing because of how funny it sounded. I had 2 of them only one sounded like that, they also lived in my house, I would let them out during the day and they would wake up crowing and pecking at the backdoor to get out.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Lmao I knew this story seemed familiar. I posted a thread on this back in April.

We decided it was a hairless raccoon then too..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It looks like my girlfriend's Min-pin, except not as mean.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

I see what you mean

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
That is a raccoon with the mange and if you look up other Youtube video's they do make the same exact growl. Case closed.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Lets see more of the REPTILIAN one...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Definitely a raccoon with mange, and the man who caught it has obviously never heard a raccoon growl.
What made me laugh was the so called biologist trying to say it was a dog! I don't know what planet he's from where dogs eat with their front paws, but it certainly isn't this one.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
don't like seeing it caged up like that... not at all...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingDepth
Here are some raccoon sounds. The growl sort of sounds like the raccoon purr.

www.soundboard.com...

Pics of raccoon with mange.

www.bing.com...

I'd say the pics of the raccoon's with mange would prove this true or false BUT non of the pics look like this animal in the video and there is even a pic of this creature from the video mixed in with these pics - we need a better source for raccoon's with mange than Bing's mix of BS pics.

But still.. considering half those pics ARE Raccoon's with mange, - no.. this creature does NOT look enough like those pics to be conclusive.
edit on 18-7-2014 by JohnPhoenix because: SP

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I was going to make fun of the guy who suggested it was a raccoon, but after some study realize that it is.

It's amazing how different it looks without its fur (you know like women without their make-up) and how similar it looks to a dog.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It does look like that picture of a raccoon with mange. The chupacabra supposedly has red eyes and I would not imagine it to be so docile, even if it is a baby.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I'm going with a Raccoon on this. Canines have paws. And I believe all in that species category share that aspect. And I've never seen a canine be able to pick up food the way that this animal is. This creature has individual fingers that it's able to grasp items with. Much like what I've seen Raccoon's do. Raccoon's love to hang around my house and try and run off with my outdoor cats food.

It's characteristics reflect that of a raccoon. Tail length looks about right. The way it hunches over appears the same. It's slender and moderately long face/nose. The way it eats looks the same. As well as those dark black eyes. And of course it's overall physical structure.

So yeah, I'm sticking with a Raccoon that is obviously very sick with something. Probably mange like others have been saying.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Yeah... this is 4 months ago.

Thanos really did a number on that poor little guy

Sorry for the Spoilers here but during the post credit scene from Guardians of the galaxy, Thanos is revealed to shoot down the Guardians ship and it crash lands on earth, rocket raccoon lands in this red necks tree with his fur all burnt up and these video clips are actually shot just moments before Iron man flys in to rescue him setting up Avengers 3

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join