It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli map says it all.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Look at the spread of the Israel on Palestinian lands. I would fight back. I think anyone would if it was their country.

potentnews.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The map doesnt go back to 70ad. Would tell a different story.

Where do you think the Jewish people originaly come from?
edit on 17-7-2014 by pennydrops because: (no reason given)

Where do you think Isreal get its money from?

You can do something.....stop paying YOUR taxes, cos they are paying for this nonsence.

Also, do you really think us in the west, picking sides is making the situation any better? You are just having the same mind set as the people of hate over there.Especially as most of you seem to be from the US whose taxes are paying for this.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Of the 726000 displaced in 1948 there are only 30000-50000 left alive, as for Palestinian lands what was its capital,what was its currency,name some of its Kings or chief ministers,when did this Palestine exist.The answer is who cares the only thing that matters is where are we now and where do we go from here and the answer is we are nowhere until the Palestinians wake up and realize they have to help themselves and they have to negotiate with Israel and that violence will get them nothing except misery and grief.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Lets go back to AD ok America was populated by Indians. Are they entitled to all their land back? reply to: pennydrops

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Of the 726000 displaced in 1948 there are only 30000-50000 left alive

Interesting thought.
Maybe because they were murdered by a terroristic usurping state.
A simple people wiped out because they don't care to participate with the current problems of the world, this has happened before to the native Americans.
These "displaced" Palestinians as you put it, what of their children's inheritance?
I hope nobody takes your kids inheritance, but that would be fine if the state said so, right?
It's always ok when it is happening to someone else...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: g146541

My grandparents house was bombed in world war 2 and my grandfather was in a nazi labour camp there was no justice for them so they moved to Australia with nothing and started again from scratch.MOVE ON would be my advice there was a war they lost,and they will loose this one too there is no inheritence but what they negotiate with Israel and until they stop they violence and negotiate they are just going to rot.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: pennydrops

Terrible argument. Should most of European countries belong to Austria then? Or maybe the Prussians? Or how about the Turks? Oh heck, let's give it to the Cossacks... it makes no difference that people live there and have for centuries, we'll just pick a time period that suits our needs and go from there.

We can even create a religious text that ratafies our actions, no one will see through that.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: roth1
Look at the spread of the Israel on Palestinian lands. I would fight back. I think anyone would if it was their country.

potentnews.com...

Can you show me the map where this was the Palestinian country?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: roth1

potentnews.com...

Can you show me the map where this was the Palestinian country?

Palestine, if I recall correctly ... is a name, given by the British to a piece of dirt in the sand of North Africa, also known as the middle-east.

And according to our own definition, a country is something that has a working government and a rule ... something the people of the middle east, lack even today. And palestine ... is not, and never was. It can even be argued, that only a very selective few of the middle eastern nations fall into the category of being nations, governed by a functional government and law.

Which means, that Israel has it's full rights ... even more rights, than any other nation in that god forsaken place.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Lie. The map looks like this:

2.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Yep, still waiting on him to show me the map of the "Palestine" country. I fear I will be waiting a long time.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Why don't they just assimilate 'palestine' into Egypt and the surrounding countries?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: yourmaker
Why don't they just assimilate 'palestine' into Egypt and the surrounding countries?

No Arab country wants them, the Arab countries treated them worse than Israel.

Lebanon does not allow them to own any property.

Jordan doesn't grant them citizenship.

Here is an AMA from a refuge from Lebanon.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pennydrops

Oh yeah.. that makes sense. People who were completely unrelated to other people with the same religious beliefs 3000 years ago TOTALLY deserve the land more than people who still have the deeds to their houses on that land. People whose grandparents were kicked off of it.

Right to return is absurd if people who have an indirect connection to the land 3000 years ago have more of a right than the people they kicked off the land they have held for over a thousand years and are currently living on.

Please think for yourself and dont spout b.s. propaganda.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: pennydrops

Where do you think the Jewish people originaly come from?

Where do you think Isreal get its money from?

You can do something.....stop paying YOUR taxes, cos they are paying for this nonsence.

Also, do you really think us in the west, picking sides is making the situation any better? You are just having the same mind set as the people of hate over there.Especially as most of you seem to be from the US whose taxes are paying for this.[/quote

Israelite's came from Egypt, read the bible! Joshua, (I think it was) made war on the people of Canaan, slaughtered
them all, then turned on his allies, and killed them too!
Then Canaan was renamed Israel.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So you deny Palestinians lived their from 1946 to 1500 years before?

This is what is absurd about you guys that believe this propaganda. You somehow believe that because the new israeli jews share the same religion as jews that lived there 3000 years ago (not directly related at all, just the religion) that somehow they deserve the land more than the people that were peacefully living there.

You just believe they don't deserve the land because they didnt have an army and were too poor to keep from having it stolen.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

Maybe they should not have fought Israel. That's what happens when you lose a war.

I have also proved over and over they are related. Ashkenazi Jews paternal DNA is traced back to the Middle East / Levant.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

They are helping themselves.

If they didn't shoot rockets they would be forgotten in their prison while their land is usurped little by little. They are holding what they have. You don't seem to understand that they are constantly being encroached on. Israel wants what they have. They are dominating and controlling them.

The Palestinians aren't stupid. They aren't shooting thousands of rockets trying to win. They killed on Israeli with a thousand rockets. Obviously if they were trying to kill or win they would change tactics. THey aren't trying to do anything but hold their land and get the worlds attention.

Unfortunately, as evidenced by this thread, most of the world is too stupid to understand.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Haha.. I didn't fight Israel. I'm an American.

Also, you have't proven s**t because it's a fact that an honest Israeli will tell you.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I know you don't care enough to actually learn something, but if you decide to learn something, watch this all the way through.

I watched the entire thing.

Learn something.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join