All arguing aside, this is israel.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
If you're talking about the 12 hour cease fire, it was supposed to start at 8 a.m. Jerusalem time. and last until 8 p.m. When I hit "reply" it will be 7:52 p.m. local time. An 8 minute violation? And who broke the cease fire first?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
There is nothing in the RT article to indicate the Israeli's broke the cease fire. If Israel had broken it, surely RT would have been all over it.

It appears there was no violation of the cease fire, you can start breathing again.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
There is nothing in the RT article to indicate the Israeli's broke the cease fire. If Israel had broken it, surely RT would have been all over it.

It appears there was no violation of the cease fire, you can start breathing again.

That's not how I interpreted the article. There was an announcement for Palestinians "not to return home" because the IDF campaign to destroy tunnels will continue. However, many did return home to find it in ruin. Specifically speaking of the northern town of Beit Hanoun
edit on 26-7-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
If you're talking about the 12 hour cease fire, it was supposed to start at 8 a.m. Jerusalem time. and last until 8 p.m. When I hit "reply" it will be 7:52 p.m. local time. An 8 minute violation? And who broke the cease fire first?

I think you kind of proved my point. It's now 10 after 8 pm Jerusalem time and the bombing has already continued? How's the atmosphere over there? I assume that is where you are.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Dear FlySolo,

Amazingly enough, this time the Israeli's were the good guys. Before the cease fire ended, they agreed to a four hour extension. Then, after the four hour extension started up, Gaza fired three mortar shells at Israel. At the moment Israel doesn't seem to want to respond to that.

It was probably some sad sack terrorist who hadn't gotten the word and sent a few down range before they could slap some sense into him.

Of course, the US and Hamas will want more extensions, but Israel has already rejected a week long cease fire, so the horse traders are going to start rolling up their sleeves. In the real world, Hamas should concede something to Israel to get them to stop remodeling the houses in Gaza, but we'll see soon enough.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

Do you have a source for the Hamas rocket?

And to think though, Israel turned down a week ceasefire for reasons that Hamas will just regroup and start over. 12 hrs is all they get so clearly it shows this bombardment is until Hamas completely surrenders and all the tunnels are blown up. That is the agenda and bottom line. But Hamas will never completely surrender. 13 year olds laying in a hospital beds are already vowing. Don't you see?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Thanks for that name drop. I have more reading to do.
I do agree with BuzzWigs as well wish people would watch before commenting.

It's sad a very sad thing when people are so blinded by whats going on they
will always go against what is being shown because they are not willing to learn.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join