It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All arguing aside, this is israel.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

I don't understand how someone can be so blinded by the Zionist media that they don't realise that most Muslim extremism is a result of very angry people who have had their house/land/country/family/friends raped and pillaged by Zionists(and their gimps) in the west, and have had a gut full

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   

you really need to go and have a long search through your history books to understand what you're talking about, most of the jews were exiled before any muslim set foot in the place, and there were jews, Christians, and muslims all living in Palestine rather peacefully before the jews tried to tell the world it is their GOD given right to just rape and pillage the Palestinians and steal the land, starting with the balfour declaration.

A good place to start for someone so brain-washed would be to research/google "jews against Zionism"(and ask yourself why do these righteous jews think Israel should not exist today, and that Zionism is massive con), and that would just be a starting point only, because clearly you have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

The fact is. Jewish Israel existed before the Palestinians took it from them.

I am not sure what you have been taught or told, but it sounds like you are not alone in your beliefs. It took months if not years for the presenter in the video to come to terms with how things are compared to how he was educated. I have had my beliefs and perceptions challenged over the years and it is a difficult process. A greater understanding is available if you take the time and make the effort.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
A greater understanding is available if you take the time and make the effort.

No "greater understanding" is necessary for anyone. Its only a simple fact. Jewish Israel was a nation before Palestinians took it over. Simple fact.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Haxsaw

I don't understand how someone can be so blinded by the Zionist media that they don't realise that most Muslim extremism is a result of very angry people who have had their house/land/country/family/friends raped and pillaged by Zionists(and their gimps) in the west, and have had a gut full

Bullcrap. For one, Israel was a nation before Islam was founded. So you can't tell me "Muslims had their land pillaged". That's complete crap. For two, Muslim extremism is a result of the 164 JIHAD VERSES of the Quran (the guide book of the Muslim world of how they should behave).
edit on 17-7-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

originally posted by: [post=18156551]PurpleDog UK[/post

It has EVERYTHING to do with a nation out of control and taking land and resources illegally (oh and trying to shift the population already living there….!!).

The fact is. Jewish Israel existed before the Palestinians took it from them.

Hmmmm.. interesting…..

I bet you are going to tell me next that the world was only created within the last 10,000 years by God…?

Regards

PDUK

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleDog UK

Hmmmm.. interesting…..

I bet you are going to tell me next that the world was only created within the last 10,000 years by God…?

Regards

PDUK

Im agnostic. Idc about religion. This is history:

The sources for the history of ancient Israel and Judah can be broadly divided into the biblical narrative (the Hebrew Bible, Deuterocanonical and non-biblical works for the later period) and the archaeological record. The latter can again be divided between epigraphy (written inscriptions, both from Israel and other lands including Mesopotamia and Egypt) and the material record (everything else).

Archaeological Record:

In the 1920s, the German scholar Albrecht Alt proposed that an Israelite conquest of Canaan – the story of the book of Joshua – was not supported by the archaeological record. Instead, he proposed that the main biblical idea was still correct, but that the Israelites entered Canaan peacefully instead of through conquest. Later, this compromise was abandoned, and the Israelites were interpreted to be indigenous Canaanites. The revision of Israelite origins has implications for Israelite religion: whereas the Bible had depicted them as monotheists from the beginning, the new thought was that they were polytheists who gave rise to a small and ultimately successful group of monotheistic revolutionaries.[4] Gary Rendsburg classifies this point of view as "minimalist," as opposed to a "maximalist" view, which he follows, that sees archaeological evidence as supporting the biblical narrative.[5]

Albrecht Alt's view, even if it recognized the Israelites as Canaanites by origin, still treated the post-Conquest biblical story as real history. But eventually that too was challenged. The most radical reconstruction states that the Jews originated as a "mixed multitude" of settlers sent to Jerusalem by the Persians, where they concocted a past for themselves. There are few scholars who now believe this.[6] Instead modern studies have revealed that the Israelites emerged from a dramatic social transformation of Canaanite nomads of the central hill country of Canaan around 1200 BCE, with no signs of violent invasion or even of peaceful infiltration of a clearly defined ethnic group from elsewhere.[7]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Hmmmm.. interesting…..

Regards

PDUK

Im agnostic. Idc about religion. This is history.

You seem very Pro-Israel and I wonder why such belief in that perspective..?

In terms of history then yes there were Jewish 'Tribes' in that area circa 1250 BCE (if you believe that Christ existed) which puts a 3000+ years history on that side………….. but to say that TODAY that is their land is a little strange especially when you think about the multicultural and integrated socities we all live in today….

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

the multicultural and integrated socities we all live in today….

We don't. The Muslim Extremists want to destroy everyone who doesn't abide by the rules of their culture and society. Which is precisely the problem with the world.

I'm not pro Israel. I'm anti Muslim Extremist.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

the multicultural and integrated socities we all live in today….

We don't. The Muslim Extremists want to destroy everyone who doesn't abide by the rules of their culture and society. Which is precisely the problem with the world.

I'm not pro Israel. I'm anti Muslim Extremist.

I think in all honesty… I think the Precise problem with the world is the In-equalites between peoples and nations.

Some of us have so much we have become so used to it to the point of taking everything forgranted whilst others around the world have little or nothing.

Also for the record…what is your definition of a Muslim Extremist.?

Regards

PDUK

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
the Zionist is such a strong political force in America.

There is no strong Zionist force in America. What are you even talking about? I hope you're not implying that America is in the Middle East as religious aggressors?

Not all Zionists are Jews and if you want to talk about Zionism being a force in America, look to your Vice President who is the Biggest Zionist in American Politics.
edit on 17-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

My ancestry extends into parts of Europe and elsewhere, this does not give me the right to go back there and take land by force. If I did then I would expect a defensive retaliation at my invasion.
edit on 17-7-2014 by kwakakev because: added 'not'

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I looked at the first few Jihad verses in your link and found something that you should take note of when quoting them next time. I am sick of people quoting verses from the Qu'ran and simply labelling them negative because of what they think they say. Anyway, here's the one's I seen and they are not promoting aggression either.

[2.178]...retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the slain...

[2.179] ...there is life for you in (the law of) retaliation, O men of understanding, that you may guard yourselves.

Nothing more than self defense is spoken about in the above verses.. The first is a response to an attack, the second is saying protect yourselves from aggressors.

[2.190] ...fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you...[2.191] And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

And again, notice how it says "with those who fight with you"? The following to the part I quoted is again speaking about people who have made war with Muslims... It is not a free pass to slaughter who ever they choose.

[193]...fight with them...[194]...whoever then acts aggressively against you, inflict injury on him according to the injury he has inflicted on you...

Same again, If someone attacks Muslims, they have the right to attack them also.

Actually, what are you trying to prove here? Because none of those verses are actually proving your point..
edit on 17-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

I don't CARE.

Americans are the LAST people to judge what they do.

Between the world wars, ' war on drugs, war on 'terror', and what we did to the natives here.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Anyone who compares Israel to nazi is pushing intellectual dishonesty. Yeah when the 'evil' Israeli's start marching the Palestinians off to gas chambers then you might have a legitimate gripe.

If you think that gas chambers is the only way that Israel can be compared to the Nazis then you know nothing about the Nazis. And seeing how the JDL is going around in Muslim neighborhoods spray painting this on walls how can you say they are not acting like Nazis?

edit on 17-7-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

How the EFF is that different from the morons in this country rambling on EAT the rich ?

Second verse.

edit on 17-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: buster2010

How the EFF is that different from the morons in this country rambling on EAT the rich ?

Second verse.

What on earth are you talking about? Maybe you need to reread the thread again. You were saying that the Israeli's aren't acting like Nazis but if you knew anything about the Nazis you would see there are many ways that they are acting like Nazis.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Haxsaw

Bullcrap. For one, Israel was a nation before Islam was founded. So you can't tell me "Muslims had their land pillaged". That's complete crap. For two, Muslim extremism is a result of the 164 JIHAD VERSES of the Quran (the guide book of the Muslim world of how they should behave).

Sorry but you fail at history. Israel lost their land when they were conquered by the Romans. The land of Palestine has been in the hands of Arabs longer than any other group of people that includes both Jews and Christians. Muslims have had their land pillaged to deny otherwise is just ignorance of historical facts.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I watched the entire video before reading ANY of the replies.

I find it unconscionable that any members had the gall to jump in WITHOUT watching it first.

For heaven's sake. This man speaks about the TRUTH - about the PROPAGANDA that is to blame, about how the "Israelis" ARE commiting genocide - Israel dropped multiple tons of bombs on Gaza at precisely 11:25 am in the morning (years ago - not today. yet)
PRECISELY when the children were out in the streets between morning and afternoon sessions of SCHOOL. One "one-ton" bomb can destroy a city block - there are 800,000 school kids in the streets, and THAT'S when Israel strikes???

Shame on you all who said, "Well, I didn't watch it, but...."
You have no place to dis this person, whose father was a General, whose mother was educated to believe the Palestinians were to blame - and learned better later.

ISRAEL is a TERRORIST state, and the Palestinians are their victims. They DO want to commit Ethnic cleansing and genocide. The "state" owns ALL land (people can have a 49 or 99 year "lease") - and he even explains how the state, after EVICTING Palestinians from their homes, decided to call them "absentee tenants", and gave those homes to Jews. The Palestinians are not privileged to be treated equally under the laws - he explained how if he and a Palestinian commit the SAME crime at the SAME time in the SAME place - everyone knows he (the Jew) will go home that night and 6 months later the charges will be dropped, while the Palestinian is subject to MILITARY law, and can be detained, tortured, held without charges indefinitely at the whim of the C.O.

For years now, I have been sick to my stomach that the USA "supports" Israel. At the end, during the Q/A he even said that "the price of being a politician in the USA is to be pro-Israel. Obama gives them money so they will 'shut up' and then he can focus on other issues that are more important to him." Also, the speaker said that the constant "Iran is coming! Iran is coming!" is a trick that Bibi uses to deflect attention from the appalling treatment of the Palestinians.

You didn't watch it, but you come in here and call people names and spout the propaganda that YOU prefer???

Shame on you if you did that.

edit on 7/17/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

OP -F and S! FABULOUS thread! Thank you!!

edit on 7/17/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

THANK YOU DnS, for posting that video, too!! I hadn't heard about the natural gas fields in Gaza -
gee - I wonder why?

Star (and imaginary flag).

Ugh. Depressing. Stupid, and depressing. Worse than just stupid and depressing - horrendous. Shameful. Sickening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join