It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Color changing piant.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Change color by remote control.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: roth1

OMG!! That is AMAZING!

I want this on my 68 Mustang GT!

Off to Google it...

S&F OP!

~Namaste

edit on 16-7-2014 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

aLLeks beat me to it.

Found it on Snopes too:

www.snopes.com...
edit on 16-7-2014 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
It is fake, you can see it easily. The windows, the shadow and the reflections in the glasses (headlights and windows) changing colour too.
It is just a filter added.

Colours like this exist, but I doubt that they will be ready too use in such a way within the next 2 years.

Btw. he even has a video on his channel where he explains how he did it

edit on 16-7-2014 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I can see all the guys robbing places having a paint job like that. Now if you could modify the license plate to change, sort of like a computer screen for a license plate. Ride around with your plate numbers most of the time unless you are doing something wrong.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I've always dreamed of a color changing paint... however that looks fake as crap, and I don't believe it will ever come to live unless you cover the car in those flexible displays they're coming out with...
edit on 16-7-2014 by Aldakoopa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is an old video. Its cool and I believe this is possible but not real in this vid. I do love the technology that allows you to change how dark your tint. I wonder why that hasn't caught on.

This should be right around the corner.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Maybe just drop the idea of paint, instead, think of a surface just as thin but engineered to be completely programmable. Maybe nano led arrays? What we can conceive and believe we can achieve sort of thinking....Meh, what do I know?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Aldakoopa

One thing I have learned over my many years is never to say something can't happen.

When I grew up the idea of a cell phone with no wires was called science fiction and not achievable

When I grew up the idea of a television screen bigger than 29 inches was seen as nearly impossible

Just the idea of TV was called not doable when my mother grew up

Whatever man can dream of, he can achieve eventually,
as my wise mother once said "'never say never when it comes to what seems impossible"
(as a VERY senior citizen; she is now teaching computer to other senior citizens)

Know what? I don't think this is fake at all

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Another fake video

at 0:11 the floor glitches (rendering error). Also the cars reflection on the floor doesn't change.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

It is funny how people want to believe when it is something they care about or want in this case.

new topics

top topics

join