It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinians filmed cheering as Hamas missiles hit Israeli civilians

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

nobody ever dies impartial

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Wanderer777

You know what will happen to the innocent because of a small group. The same thing that happened to all the innocent Iraqis because of a few bad men or the same as the innocent Afghans because of a few bad men. I am just showing some compassion for the innocent. I think you feel the same way, right?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
I think the point the OP is trying to make is how anti-Israel and hateful towards Israel this board is. When Israel does it we get a thread with a bashfest, Palestinians do it and people really don't care.

Yes exactly.We could ask the OP but wouldn't ya know, he's been removed.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Kind of funny....

Multiple threads on pro Hamas/Palestinians full of lies/rubbish and the people there are left alone.... Pro Israel post here and OP gets removed..

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Wanderer777
Plus Gaza is a territory I didn't say anything about the people being wiped out I said Gaza

Right. A people without a land. Can they crash at your place?

They have a land. is called egypt,and some from jordan,and syria. If the Greatest "pali" ever said this is all a way to get land back i do not believe they are the rightful heirs of that land. Arafatt has been recorded saying that the conflicts a farce.(off mike moments gotta love em) And PLO ex leadership has corroborrated it once or twice themselves.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: resistanceisfutile
Kind of funny....

Multiple threads on pro Hamas/Palestinians full of lies/rubbish and the people there are left alone.... Pro Israel post here and OP gets removed..

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
It seems the crowd demeanor just does not match up in the first video, I have yet to watch the next 2 pieces of propaganda.
The thread title is however misleading and should be renamed seeing as how hamas missiles have yet to hit an israeli civilian.
Oops maybe there was that one casualty who was handing out sandwiches.

I'd have to disagree with this sentiment if I was the one being shot at, regardless of the bullet hitting me or not i'd fire back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join