It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinians filmed cheering as Hamas missiles hit Israeli civilians

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: HisRoyalJewness

No I didn't post in that particular thread. Would you like me, too? Would that somehow make my observation more valid to you?

I did however write a thread saying precisely that. ...and got accused of just what you are implying. That I'm somehow pro-Israel.

I'm not sure if you are or aren't all I can go on are your actions. You pointed out, correctly, that not all Palestinians can be blamed for the actions of a few yet you chose not to make the same point on a similar thread about Israelis.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Have you heard of Mr. Rogers?

originally posted by: Wanderer777
I say Israel is doing the right thing. Gaza is lucky they haven't been completely wiped from existence...

"Do you know what that's called children? 'Genocide'. Can you say that children? I knew you could."

aren't there plenty more in the west bank?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I take it this is a rebuttal, of sorts, to the threads of Israelis cheering bombs going off in Palestine or something similar?

Either way, it's a pathetic, sad situation with intractable extremists on both sides creating so much hate and thoughts of revenge that peace is a ridiculous pipe dream.

My own opinion is that Palestine has more crazy zealots than Israel... by a good smidgen... but the fact is that Palestine has been gravely repressed and economically damaged so that their actions, by some, are unfortunately understandable... even if completely wrong minded.

The complexities are vast... the nearest they got to peace was refused by the Palestinian leaders who were getting good finances from their underdog status... and rocks against tanks makes for very good p.r. and world wide monetary support.

I wish I knew the answer... and I wish that the viable answers already proposed would be accepted by the insane leaders. I can't imagine existing there... on either side. I feel bad for the majority of reasonable people on both sides of the divide.

edit on 7/16/2014 by Baddogma because: ditched an "e"

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Wanderer777
Plus Gaza is a territory I didn't say anything about the people being wiped out I said Gaza

Right. A people without a land. Can they crash at your place?

can they get along with south american children?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Here, read this...

Hopefully, this will show that I'm on no ones side in this tragic stupidity? If not, I'm not sure what to tell ya...nor the others who seem to think the same thing as you.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Wanderer777

Maybe you should go wander there and do what is right. Destroy Hamas and all those innocent civilians for being in the same land area as him.

Please refrain from saying comments that are not intelligent.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bitsforbytes

Intelligence is a matter of opinion and perspective. Hamas should be taken care of. Did I say anything about the civilians? No. So why don't you please refrain from unintelligent comments. Just because one shares a different opinion as you does not make them unintelligent. So please get off your high horse.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It seems the crowd demeanor just does not match up in the first video, I have yet to watch the next 2 pieces of propaganda.
The thread title is however misleading and should be renamed seeing as how hamas missiles have yet to hit an israeli civilian.
Oops maybe there was that one casualty who was handing out sandwiches.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

No I didn't post in that particular thread. Would you like me, too? Would that somehow make my observation more valid to you?

I did however write a thread saying precisely that. ...and got accused of just what you are implying. That I'm somehow pro-Israel.

How does that feel? It's hard to even participate in ME discussions without feeling like you have to take a side.

FWIW, I think I understand _exactly_ what your meaning was in your initial reply. One can't categorize the feelings of everyone in any particular group ... but polarizing interests (innocently or not) want you to believe it's all or nothing.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: HisRoyalJewness

...and this somehow implies that all Palestinians want this? Is this the point you're trying to make? If so, you would be mistaken.

Any more than the moronic Israelis earlier this week cheering the artillery fire represented all Israelis.

But it never gets old trying to cast blame to one side or another, does it?

I'd say there aren't any good guys in this stupidity, but that would be wrong. The one's getting killed or injured through no fault of their own are the good guys. The ones shooting, on both sides? Not so much.

Actually this happened before those Israelis but the person posting it on this forum didn't present the fact that both sides are guilty of the same thing.

Interestingly I didn't see you post this same point on that thread? Am I wrong? So why didn't you post on that thread, that those people don't represent all Israelis as a collective, but you did on this one about Palestinians?

I didn't post about the cheering Palestinians initially, as i was unaware of these actions. That said, others were quick to point it out in the thread, so i left it there.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
So this shows that both sides are violence hungry people that return blow for blow and enjoy a good show

I like explosions and things that go boom
That's why I go to the theater Transformers, Godzilla, Gi-Joe
Pacific Rim! yeah there's some explosions for ya

But back on subject...hmm people in war celebrating the demise of their enemy
How novel

Should I post this in the other thread I have not yet posted in yet....nah
edit on 16-7-2014 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: HisRoyalJewness

...and this somehow implies that all Palestinians want this? Is this the point you're trying to make? If so, you would be mistaken.

Any more than the moronic Israelis earlier this week cheering the artillery fire represented all Israelis.

But it never gets old trying to cast blame to one side or another, does it?

I'd say there aren't any good guys in this stupidity, but that would be wrong. The one's getting killed or injured through no fault of their own are the good guys. The ones shooting, on both sides? Not so much.

Actually this happened before those Israelis but the person posting it on this forum didn't present the fact that both sides are guilty of the same thing.

Interestingly I didn't see you post this same point on that thread? Am I wrong? So why didn't you post on that thread, that those people don't represent all Israelis as a collective, but you did on this one about Palestinians?

I didn't post about the cheering Palestinians initially, as i was unaware of these actions. That said, others were quick to point it out in the thread, so i left it there.

Glad you're now aware of this.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ahh .. the israeli internet defense force finally showed up .. guess took them bit longer to cobble together their latest propaganda ..

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Love the Jews, nothing against them how ever # ISRAEL !

If you chose to stand in the way, Jew, muslim, christian, buddhist, be ready to die.

Israel is the crock pot of hell, those who "own it" best be ready to get shot at, and don't complain about it. If you don't like it, fight or leave. It's really simple. The state was born of war, has existed in war, and always will exist in war.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Ahh .. the israeli internet defense force finally showed up .. guess took them bit longer to cobble together their latest propaganda ..

No, I think they were busy in another thread and cross referencing.....things.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Well the headline is b.s. as A.) they haven't hit civilians, but only one rocket has actually hit an Israeli, and B.) these rockets aren't really aimed (unlike the Israeli warships ordinance that aimed at and killed 4 children on a beach earlier today/yesterday).

Also.. let's not compare this group who likely have no knowledge of hamas actions to those of Israelis sitting on a hillside eating popcorn while jets drop bombs on innocents.

Also one Israeli woman said they should level gaza and admitted she was a little bit fascist. You would think with the holocaust being the last time Jewish people met fascism that would be the last thing they would want to be heard from their lips.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hamas has two factions that don't see eye to eye. The political one and the secretive militant one.

That creates a huge difference and makes me doubt the validity of these videos.
First these rockets don't almost compare to directed/aimed ordinance from ships and jets NOR are they even near as powerful. Which is why there has been over 200 Palestinians killed (80 percent civilians) and only one Israeli (who was aiding Israeli soldiers at the border).

Second Hamas likely isn't announcing their actions to their people as Israeli is because if they did it would likely get back to Israel who would target them. Israel can tell people exactly when and where they would strike if they wanted because Hamas could do nothing (though all Israelis really have to do is find a good spot and watch this little patch of prison be bombed).

So no you can't really watch Israel be attacked like you can Gaza and even if you could, no you probably aren't actually watching people be killed.

So i doubt everything about this thread.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I think the point the OP is trying to make is how anti-Israel and hateful towards Israel this board is. When Israel does it we get a thread with a bashfest, Palestinians do it and people really don't care.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
did not the avg american cheer when we bombed iraq political condiitoning

i do not condem the people nearly as mutch as there goverment

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hijinx

Love the Jews, nothing against them how ever # ISRAEL !

That's correct...I think people get mixed up when someone flames Zionism, they actually think people are flaming the entire Jewish population. In my case, I don't see the Israeli Government or Zionism as Jews.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join