It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinians filmed cheering as Hamas missiles hit Israeli civilians

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Here are Arabs in Hebron wildly celebrating the sight of Gaza terror rockets hurtling towards Israeli cities:

Most shockingly, Israeli Arabs have been celebrating rockets as well. This video was taken in Jaffa as air raid sirens sounded:

And here is an Arab driving through Israel during an air raid, repeating "Allah hu Akbar," while passing Israelis who stopped to take cover:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Turn about is fair play I guess. Human nature on display from both sides of the border. What's interesting is this crowd looks middle-class. Not what I expected when thinking about normal Palestinian life.

S&F
edit on 16-7-2014 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Sad to say, I would of cheered also, in heat of war testosteone takes over.
Maybe they want redemption?
Anyways I see no end soon

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: HisRoyalJewness

Can we classify this as a Civil War now? Does this meet the historical definition?
edit on 16-7-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
They need football, that's all. The world just warred for the Cup. During WW1:

The Christmas truce (German: Weihnachtsfrieden; French: Trêve de Noël) was a series of widespread, unofficial ceasefires that took place along the Western Front around Christmas 1914, during World War I. Through the week leading up to Christmas, parties of German and British soldiers began to exchange seasonal greetings and songs between their trenches; on occasion, the tension was reduced to the point that individuals would walk across to talk to their opposite numbers bearing gifts. On Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, many soldiers from both sides—as well as, to a lesser degree, from French units—independently ventured into "no man's land", where they mingled, exchanging food and souvenirs. As well as joint burial ceremonies, several meetings ended in carol-singing. Troops from both sides were also friendly enough to play games of football with one another.

en.wikipedia.org...

Get em playing football.

edit on 16-7-2014 by intrepid because: Frickin BB code.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
...and this somehow implies that all Palestinians want this? Is this the point you're trying to make? If so, you would be mistaken.

Any more than the moronic Israelis earlier this week cheering the artillery fire represented all Israelis.

But it never gets old trying to cast blame to one side or another, does it?

I'd say there aren't any good guys in this stupidity, but that would be wrong. The one's getting killed or injured through no fault of their own are the good guys. The ones shooting, on both sides? Not so much.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

That's as good an idea as any.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
Turn about is fair play I guess. Human nature on display from both sides of the border. What's interesting is this crowd looks middle-class. Not what I expected when thinking about normal Palestinian life.

S&F

Good observation.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I say Israel is doing the right thing. Gaza is lucky they haven't been completely wiped from existence. Not saying all Palestinians are bad or anything but Israel must do what it needs to do to protect its citizens and country's security. The US along with any other country would do the same.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
...and this somehow implies that all Palestinians want this? Is this the point you're trying to make? If so, you would be mistaken.

Any more than the moronic Israelis earlier this week cheering the artillery fire represented all Israelis.

But it never gets old trying to cast blame to one side or another, does it?

I'd say there aren't any good guys in this stupidity, but that would be wrong. The one's getting killed or injured through no fault of their own are the good guys. The ones shooting, on both sides? Not so much.

Actually this happened before those Israelis but the person posting it on this forum didn't present the fact that both sides are guilty of the same thing.

Interestingly I didn't see you post this same point on that thread? Am I wrong? So why didn't you post on that thread, that those people don't represent all Israelis as a collective, but you did on this one about Palestinians?
edit on 16-7-2014 by HisRoyalJewness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Have you heard of Mr. Rogers?

originally posted by: Wanderer777
I say Israel is doing the right thing. Gaza is lucky they haven't been completely wiped from existence...

"Do you know what that's called children? 'Genocide'. Can you say that children? I knew you could."

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I say Israel is doing the right thing. Gaza is lucky they haven't been completely wiped from existence. Not saying all Palestinians are bad or anything but Israel must do what it needs to do to protect its citizens and country's security. The US along with any other country would do the same.

Hamas knows Israel will act in a civlilsed fashion which is why they provoke Israel with missiles every time they run out of money -and get more international aid and justify their own leadership in Gaza- otherwise they would never fire missles at Israel.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
That's a good point. They're a lot like North Korea in that regard.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Have you heard of Mr. Rogers?

I say Israel is doing the right thing. Gaza is lucky they haven't been completely wiped from existence...

"Do you know what that's called children? 'Genocide'. Can you say that children? I knew you could."

Did I say hey kill all of Gaza? No I said that Gaza is lucky it hasn't been wiped out. Israel is being merciful compared to what the US would do in that situation. Plus Gaza is a territory I didn't say anything about the people being wiped out I said Gaza

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Plus Gaza is a territory I didn't say anything about the people being wiped out I said Gaza

Right. A people without a land. Can they crash at your place?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

No I didn't post in that particular thread. Would you like me, too? Would that somehow make my observation more valid to you?

I did however write a thread saying precisely that. ...and got accused of just what you are implying. That I'm somehow pro-Israel.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
All of these people deserve each other. Can we please just concentrate on our own problems and let them fight it out?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
They could make Gaza part of Israel and uninvolved citizens can be citizens of Israel. Israel already has to share half of Jerusalem which is rightfully there's with Palestinians so this wouldn't be any different. And if Hamas had its way then all Israelis would be wiped from existence. I

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Did any of the rockets hit Israeli citizens or is this an attempt to draw people to the thread?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

lol, Israeli play in Europe, I don't even think that's on the cards soon.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join