It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suggest communities to welcome illegal "children" based on the rhetoric of their representatives

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
There is a huge problem out there. When the current administration has tried to place children in a community, the communities are banding together and saying no.

In all sincerity, please find rhetoric of people and their representatives, post those words here, with links,

and since we all here know the administration carefully watches what is said on ATS

maybe we can actually help by telling them what districts, counties, towns in the US will welcome

the "children" in their towns based on their own words of support and welcome for the children.

The towns whose (representatives) leaders speak in favor of the US taking children with TB, Leprosy (yes leprosy), Polio, and other diseases and give them to those towns where health care paid for by the towns.

www.npr.org...
U.S. Plan To House Immigrant Kids In Tiny Va. Town Rattles Residents

What Will Happen to the Illegal Children?
www.dmldaily.com...

Proposal to house illegal immigrants in Michigan town sparks protests
fox17online.com...

Governor Vexed With Secrecy in Sending Illegal Immigrants to Nebraska
online.wsj.com...

We all need to take a hard look at these children and propose places that should welcome them:
links to pictures:
www.dmldaily.com...
a.abcnews.com...
i.dailymail.co.uk...
media.tumblr.com...

edit on 16-7-2014 by grandmakdw because: shorten title

edit on 16-7-2014 by grandmakdw because: shorten again

edit on 16-7-2014 by grandmakdw because: same

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
An awful lot of men in those pics of 'children'. People still insist it's only kids.
My State better not take any in. We have enough illegals already.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I agree.

All the "blue" states should take in any and all illegal aliens.

All the red states should be avoided.

Then we'll see which states succeed, and which ones fail with the influx of illegal aliens.

That way, the progressive leftists can literally show us which is the correct way to be.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Why the hell aren't we using the many FEMA camps to house these immigrants? I guess they still intend on putting us in them when we finally get the cohones to say we've had enough!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Wow. Nice selection of BS pictures. What a f'ing sham. How about linking to the page and not the image?

ABC News story

Caption: PHOTO: Detainees sleep in a holding cell at a U.S. Customs and Border Protection processing facility, on June 18, 2014, in Brownsville, Texas.

Caption: PHOTO: Detainees walk in a line at a U.S. Customs and Border Protection processing facility, on June 18, 2014, in Brownsville, Texas.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Yeah. From DLM Daily from today:

The image from Daily Mail source are images taken by Rep. Henry Cuellar when he visited the McAllen Border Patrol Station in early June. There are a range of detainees from all Central and Southern America in these centers. Conveniently, you chose to conflate issues by picking what images suit your misrepresentation. Here's a couple images you left out:

edit on 2014-7-16 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

In my state in the rural farming areas, we've already had enough problems for the past couple of years with illegals raiding roadside farms. They come in trucks and vans at night, jump out and decimate small farmer's gardens and fields.

One group actually got caught selling the stolen goods out of the backs of their trucks further down the mountain, from the license plate ID. They've also hit up all the local rural church food banks so often, the churches had to make a rule you had to live in the county to get free food, so there would be some for the local families during tough times. The food banks up here are all from community donations. For the community.

I hope to hell, not to see any more up here. The arrest report in the weekly mountain paper has more and more Hispanic names from out of the area, being arrested for DUI's and no DL or insurance. Also a lot for possession of meth. Our roads up here are the back roads to a tri state area.

This idiocy needs to stop. It's a burden to small communities.

Des

edit on 16-7-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

This has what to do with unaccompanied minors? Are you expecting that they're all going to rush in and set up meth labs?

EDIT:

Never mind, I see, you're running with the, "they're really grown men" lie...
edit on 2014-7-16 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Destinyone

This has what to do with unaccompanied minors? Are you expecting that they're all going to rush in and set up meth labs?

EDIT:

Never mind, I see, you're running with the, "they're really grown men" lie...

PROVE to me it's only kids is NOT a lie. Do you not have eyes to look at pics on numerous news sites, nor turn on your tv? Look at the pics of grown men and MS 13 gang members being posted in other threads on ATS.

TAKE OFF YOUR LIBERAL BLINDERS FOR GOD'S SAKE...

Des

edit on 16-7-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I don't care if these are children or adults. It is a foreign invasion.

(post by Onslaught2996 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Kalifornia already has it's share thank you.

If you want to see what they will do to a city visit Huntington park.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Ship the Irish back too.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Since they're all leaving Guatemala, El Salvador and Ecuador, I think it's about time that decent, hard working armed folks work the system in reverse. Let's pick up and emigrate. We can kick the rest of them out and make our own country. They can take over this place up here and we'll see what they make of it once we're all gone and building our own nation all over again.

Not really ... but one wonders what they'd do if we all did.

(post by Blackmarketeer removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
In my state in the rural farming areas, we've already had enough problems for the past couple of years with illegals raiding roadside farms. They come in trucks and vans at night, jump out and decimate small farmer's gardens and fields.

One group actually got caught selling the stolen goods out of the backs of their trucks further down the mountain, from the license plate ID. They've also hit up all the local rural church food banks so often, the churches had to make a rule you had to live in the county to get free food, so there would be some for the local families during tough times. The food banks up here are all from community donations. For the community.

well they just bring with them the third world lawlessness that they've been brought up with. we'll turn into a third world hellhole if this invasion keeps going on.

just wait until there won't be enough tax payers to extort welfare/taxes from... riots and unrest will come, and it will be latinos, not whites who will cause it!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
An awful lot of men in those pics of 'children'. People still insist it's only kids.
My State better not take any in. We have enough illegals already.

if they said "we have tens of thousands of latino men/women who can't read properly and haven't any useful skills or education who will most likely end up in gangs, prostitution, or taking away unskilled labors from US citizens" would people still demonstrate in the favor of the "undocumented Americans"?

now change that to "helpless children fleeing violence". see what i did there?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

When Jesus starts paying my taxes, I'll be part of his club...

Des

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
Ahh..the new faux outrage of the right.

Illegals..Benghazi didn't quite work out for you..now your on to the next thing.

I wonder what is next.

Brown people coming here..but nothing is ever said about the European illegals.

Illegal? Better if you're Irish

There are an estimated 50,000 Irish illegal immigrants in the U.S.; 30,000 of them are thought to live in New York City. Today, this tiny corner in the northern reaches of the Bronx is perhaps the most heavily Irish-born neighborhood in New York, and advocates believe that as many as 40% of local immigrants are undocumented.

But nothing ever said about these ones. The right shows their true colors every time they talk about illegal immigration because nothing is ever brought up about the white ones.

are you really comparing 50,000 people with 20 million? i bet the 50,000 are educated, integrated into the culture, and speak English. and I've never heard of Irish gangs destroying hoods. or Irish prostitution and whatever other crime.
edit on 16-7-2014 by DarkSecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

And how many of these children are living in your home?

Christ told us to render unto Caesar (US Government), and these children are not Caesar's (US Government's). I feel bad for them and would help them, but this country cannot even take adequate care of all its own. Until we can do that, what business do we have taking in a whole bunch more?

I also find it fascinating that so many people only care about Jesus when they think they can use Him as political leverage to achieve their ends.

edit on 16-7-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join