It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm MAD AS HELL!!!! And I am not going to take it ANYMORE!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Let me just get right to the point. I am sick and tired of hearing stories of child sex abuse, rape, murder, theft, an "immigration crisis", letting illegals cross the border and calling them refugees, bad cops abusing their power, crooked politicians(pretty much EVERY one of them), A piece of CRAP "president" that has done NOTHING but destroy our great country from the inside out(and it is still happening every day), "budget crisis", lack of proper health care, a country and people being controlled and poisoned by the very corporations that WE built.....need I go on?

Now, I am sorry, but this country is being taken down from the inside out, and guess what? Its all being done ON PURPOSE!!! All while we hard working AMERICANS sit back while it happens! You know what, were not to blame! There is absolutely NOTHING we can do. Barack Hussein Obama was intentionally put in office by TPTB to destroy this nation. That is a fact! Lets put a black president in office, so WHEN he breaks international laws, and destroys everything we worked to build as a nation, NOBODY can say a word without being labeled a racist! I said this when he was elected, and I stand by that statement today. You see, if the goal of TPTB is to create a one world government, they must first get every country on the same level. So instead of giving the rest of the world the rights that we Americans enjoy(d), (which obviously is not what they want), they instead take away our freedoms to bring us down to the level of other countries around the world. I am so sad as I sit here and type this, but this my friends is the TRUTH!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Yes you will, and you will like it too.
Everybody for the most part is too fat and comfortable for any real change to happen.
Do you...
Support your sports teams?
Have a bank account?
Generate any of your electricity?
Grow and or cull any of your food?
Shop at the big corporate stores?
There are many other things to list, things we put our money into that only serves to enslave us.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Oh you are not alone my friend. You have pretty much covered everything my husband and I have talked about the last few days. I am just wondering what the hell is going to happen next. Enough already!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

OP, I do agree with you that TPTB planned on playing the race card should Obama's agenda meet resistance but I think they were under the impression that his persona and lie filled speeches were enough to sway the masses.

edit on 16-7-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

It's a little late to get mad now. What are you going to do! I don't think starting a thread in the Rant section
is going to qualify as "not taking it anymore"

Tell me some realistic actions you are going to take and I might just join you....until then, it's just BS on the internet.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You really think I am stupid enough to post that info on the internet? Are you by chance a government agent trying to goad me in to saying the wrong things?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

You really think I am stupid enough to post that info on the internet? Are you by chance a government agent trying to goad me in to saying the wrong things?

I'm not an agent. I'm just sick and tired of all the BS macho, swaggering talk on the interwebs. It means nothing except to perhaps make other weak minded readers impressed with your empty words. I'm not impressed!

This type of talk has been on ATS for as long as Ive been lurking and a member. Nothing has changed!

edit on 16-7-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I'm not an agent. I'm just sick and tired of all the BS macho, swaggering talk on the interwebs. It means nothing except to perhaps make other weak minded readers impressed with your empty words. I'm not impressed!

This type of talk has been on ATS for as long as Ive been lurking and a member. Nothing has changed!

You do realize you are in the RANT section right? So...are you trying to take away my freedom of speech? If YOU are just so sick of all the "macho BS" talk, then why DONT YOU do something about it?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Also, I could care less about "impressing" other people. Especially you! Now, if you do not like what I have to rant about, go hang out in the UFO forums or something

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You do realize you are in the RANT section right? So...are you trying to take away my freedom of speech? If YOU are just so sick of all the "macho BS" talk, then why DONT YOU do something about it?

I treasure your freedom of speech as much as I treasure my own. Right,it is the Rant section and if you have a problem getting called out on your BS; Then it's time for you to do something about it. You're the one flexing your internet muscles and talking tough.
edit on 16-7-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
People of the world, actions speak louder than words, just saying...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Exactly what SkyBlue just stated. We sit here and talk and talk and talk about it but we don't get enough support to take action. I'm in that group...i'm comfortable with what I have and that's why I am roped in. But besides the point your thread title reminded me of one of my favorite songs. Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

It has always been my dream to come to america.... the land of the free home of the brave.

You see...im from england and here they hate winners. they love the underdog. here its all about fitting in.

I always viewed USA as the opposite. The land where winners are put above the rest and individual success is encouraged rather than being weeded out of you at a young age!

Are you saying then, that this does not exist in the USA anymore? If so, where on this planet does it exist, i ask?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I posted what I do, why not you?
All of the things I do harm no one.
Considering it would take a lot of blood to do it any other way, just opt out of their game is all it takes.
You can't beat the house.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I think what you are trying to convey is, we are all mad as hell about something.
So rather than puffing our chests and finding a way to get beaten down by the local authorities, why not look for answers to the problems.
If wrong, I am sorry as I do not look to speak for anybody.

OP, you have identified a problem I suppose, now rather than rant, why not make a thread titled "what do I do about what angers me".
My ideas will NOT change THE world, but they have changed MY world.
Now if I can get enough people to see things the way I do, then WE will have changed the world.
In the meantime, I live pretty dern happy.
I know I'm doing it right when friends admit to envy and ask "how did you do that"??
Signed, the luckiest fool you will ever know of.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

It has always been my dream to come to america.... the land of the free home of the brave.

You see...im from england and here they hate winners. they love the underdog. here its all about fitting in.

I always viewed USA as the opposite. The land where winners are put above the rest and individual success is encouraged rather than being weeded out of you at a young age!

Are you saying then, that this does not exist in the USA anymore? If so, where on this planet does it exist, i ask?
I think there's a misperception about the US only backing the winners. America is the home of the underdog. We embrace the underdog as much or even more than the winners. Individual success is encouraged and applauded because many times it's the underdog that achieves it. We always pull for the underdog because their success represents the American Dream. That's what it's about, rising from obscurity to success. Heck our POTUS is supposed to be that, but it seems he resents his own success and what some term as US exceptionalism. He does appear to be trying to destroy it, as the OP stated, from within. Watch 2016: Obama's America and you'll see it for yourself.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This thread has it's own little storage file down at NSA headquarters.

Just sayin that I'm not falling for the bait.

Not saying that you are personally baiting folks op, but the super computers love this type of thing.

BTW. I know that it is CIA in Langley, NSA is in DC, but they are all hooked together.
edit on 16-7-2014 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

I beg to differ. America is the land of the quarter-back star! The hollywood star! Individual stars who rise above the rest!

The country was founded by fighting the british, it is a totally new approach to running their lives.

I dont know US history too well, but i know difference in cultures when i see it and there is more freedom in USA. Or is there? that is what this whole thread is about, no?

I am asking you guys!!

btw... i saw obamas america, i still dont know WTF is going on with this insane story! it is scary if true! but again, I dont know much!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Start spending more time in the garden and less watching TV or getting on the interwebz. Disassociate yourself. It is sickening, that is for sure. We're on overload -DEFCON 5. But back to what I was saying; I know people who don't watch TV much and definitely do not go on the internet and they seem a lot happier than people who do. And Americans will not rise until it gets the worst that it can get, but at that point, I think you will see many people rise to make change. But first, nature has to take it's course. Nice rant, BTW 8/10

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Thanks for the advice, I think you may be right. I think I am just at a breaking point...just cant take it anymore!! Again, thank you friend

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join