It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Naval Ship Bombs Palestinian Children on Gaza Beach - Killing Four

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Edited out of respect for OP.

Ill just say what you said in your post makes no sense and it could easily be argued that if the Israelis moved the groups mingling with Palestinians would have no reason to mingle with Palestinians and no reason to force them to hide them in their houses risking their lives.

Yeah when the Israelis move the Palestinians will not only be thankful they aren't being murdered but they will be glad they don't have to hide assholes in their houses that make their houses targets for attack.

edit on 16-7-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: resistanceisfutile
s&F simply for the best pro Hamas propaganda thread made so far in this conflict.

You really do believe everything they tell you huh.

/outofthread

And here I was hoping you would elaborate before you left...

It seems that you are implying that this incident never happened regardless of the many witnesses? Please clarify if you don't mind.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Pure fantasy and you know it, which is why you want Gaza to become a minefield because you know full well displacing the Palestinians yet again will accomplish nothing but creating a mine field. The hate will continue, in fact it will be much stronger, and the war will go on while also dragging the new Palestinian homeland along with it. So you will possibly be creating more enemies for Israel.

Yeah that's a good idea...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

Yeah I'm pretty sure this event was covered by the MSM & they are not Hamas propaganda mouth pieces.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Not what one would expect from God's chosen people.
Disgusting!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
a reply to: BobAthome

You just said it was Hamas fault that Israel bombed children? Wow. Never heard of personal responsibility, eh?

Actually had Hamas agreed too the 6 hour truce instead of cpompletely ignoring it,,,, yeah Hamas's fault,,,still.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Not what one would expect from God's chosen people.
Disgusting!

Are u saying that God's Chosen People,, have never conquered Nations?

just curious.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Swills
Oh I see. You think the Arab nations are just gonna take ALL of Palestinians in Gaza? They didn't back 1947 & they definitely ain't gonna it today. Show me a stable Arab nation capable of such feats? So with that said, do you call off your bulldozers and land mines?

Nope, Obama has shown them the way to be an immigration hero, that is what's different.
Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, LIbya, the list goes on, plenty of room for the tiny dot on the map that is Gaza to migrate to.

You know, I could almost get behind that. It IS only 1.6 million people. That said, what would the cry be like if someone wanted to throw the Israelis off of their land?

Gaza is not a self sustainable nation, it has nothing to export and must import everything.
Gaza is nothing more than a beach head left over from a failed attempt to annihilate Israel by the neighboring Arab States.

That's where you are wrong. Gaza is sitting on a pocket of natural gas so much gas that Israel has been trying to sell it out from under them.

Nobody will develop it with the mafia tactics of the militants in charge. All they do is skim off the top, add to their millions they accumulated already from keeping the population in poverty.
The UN could go in, pump it and use proceeds to immigrate the population out of Gaza. Give shares to every family that leaves so they benefit the rest of their lives in their new homes.
This would remove the umbrella the militants operate under, the population is nothing more than a human shield to attack Israel from, they will never see a penny for prosperity under the rulership they have there.

It would also be hard to develop it when Israel targets infrastructure like water plants and sewer treatment plants a natural gas plant would be too tempting a target.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed
A simple glance would have proven that it was a group of children.

Again, who was with the children? Typical Hamas propaganda, hiding amongst children then blaming Israel when some people are killed.
edit on 16-7-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: resistanceisfutile
s&F simply for the best pro Hamas propaganda thread made so far in this conflict.

You really do believe everything they tell you huh.

Only when it supports the Hamas terrorists, or is against Israel.
edit on 16-7-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed
A simple glance would have proven that it was a group of children.

Again, who was with the children? Typical Hamas propaganda, hiding amongst children then blaming Israel when some people are killed.

Who pulled the trigger? My Daddy taught me not to pull the trigger unless you meant to kill what you were aiming at.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Who pulled the trigger? My Daddy taught me not to pull the trigger unless you meant to kill what you were aiming at.

Hamas terrorists, when they attacked Israel...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Hamas terrorists, when they attacked Israel...

Damn. That's a helluva trick. They can't kill one Israeli with those weapons but they kill their own.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Oh I see. You think the Arab nations are just gonna take ALL of Palestinians in Gaza? They didn't back 1947 & they definitely ain't gonna it today. Show me a stable Arab nation capable of such feats? So with that said, do you call off your bulldozers and land mines?

Nope, Obama has shown them the way to be an immigration hero, that is what's different.
Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, LIbya, the list goes on, plenty of room for the tiny dot on the map that is Gaza to migrate to.

You know, I could almost get behind that. It IS only 1.6 million people. That said, what would the cry be like if someone wanted to throw the Israelis off of their land?

Gaza is not a self sustainable nation, it has nothing to export and must import everything.
Gaza is nothing more than a beach head left over from a failed attempt to annihilate Israel by the neighboring Arab States.

That's where you are wrong. Gaza is sitting on a pocket of natural gas so much gas that Israel has been trying to sell it out from under them.

Nobody will develop it with the mafia tactics of the militants in charge. All they do is skim off the top, add to their millions they accumulated already from keeping the population in poverty.
The UN could go in, pump it and use proceeds to immigrate the population out of Gaza. Give shares to every family that leaves so they benefit the rest of their lives in their new homes.
This would remove the umbrella the militants operate under, the population is nothing more than a human shield to attack Israel from, they will never see a penny for prosperity under the rulership they have there.

It would also be hard to develop it when Israel targets infrastructure like water plants and sewer treatment plants a natural gas plant would be too tempting a target.

You got it backwards, Hamas would hold it hostage threatening to blow it up if they didn't get all the proceeds from it. They would hand out stipends to loyal families and invest the rest elsewhere in the Arab world and armaments.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

You just said it was Hamas fault that Israel bombed children? Wow. Never heard of personal responsibility, eh?

Actually had Hamas agreed too the 6 hour truce instead of cpompletely ignoring it,,,, yeah Hamas's fault,,,still.

Again no. We are all responsible for our own actions as individuals, associations or governments. We have the power to change how we do things. Killing children as a response to terrorism shows the evil of the Israeli Government. Real men don't kill children. I realize the us kills children in Pakistan without a peep out of our media and I protest that as well. Again, we can control how we respond to those around us. We can control if we kill children or not. Israel can make that choice they chose to kill children.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

So let me get this straight, according to you the children being killed by the Israeli Navy is just lies created by Hamas or the children were actually killed by the Israeli Navy but that's what happens because Hamas fires rockets into Israel somehow excusing Israel of any responsibility of their actions?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

So let me get this straight, according to you the children being killed by the Israeli Navy is just lies

Where do you get that nonsense from?

s because Hamas fires rockets into Israel somehow excusing Israel of any responsibility of their actions?

You seem to think Hamas terrorists have no responsibility for their actions on attacking Israel!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Again no. We are all responsible for our own actions as individuals, associations or governments. We have the power to change how we do things. Killing children as a response to terrorism shows the evil of the Israeli Government. Real men don't kill children. I realize the us kills children in Pakistan without a peep out of our media and I protest that as well. Again, we can control how we respond to those around us. We can control if we kill children or not. Israel can make that choice they chose to kill children.

We can control if we kill children child or adult is one not as precious as the other??
Israel can make that choice they chose,,no a single solder or sailor made a mistake,,realized it , THEN QUIT FIRING..

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

The nonsense is from your posts. So define exactly what the propaganda is that Hamas is putting out. Do you believe children were killed or not? Because there are no reports of militants being killed.

Oh no, I actually do hold Hamas responsible for engaging in the cycle of violence that accomplishes nothing but death, deaths of the their own people. But I also hold Israel responsible for killing children.

Everyone must be held responsible for their actions.
edit on 16-7-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Israel can make that choice they chose,,no a single solder or sailor made a mistake,,realized it ,THEN QUIT FIRING.

Funny how you want Israel to stop firing, but do not think the Hamas terrorists should stop firing on Israel - remember, this is all started with Hamas attacking Israel.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join