It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Naval Ship Bombs Palestinian Children on Gaza Beach - Killing Four

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Rabbi Henry Siegman, Leading Voice of U.S. Jewry, on Gaza: "A Slaughter of Innocents"
www.democracynow.org...

- Dr. Bashir al-Hajjar killed twitter.com... ( a devastating loss to the entire world, not just to Gaza)

Gaza latest: 17+ killed and around 200 injured in the Shojaeya attacks. twitter.com...
IDF attacks Market during ceasefire.
Since 15:00, when ITF authorized a humanitarian window in Gaza, IDF slaughtered humans in their homes & in a market.
Palestinian Red Crescent : " Most of the injuries in the last attack are in critical condition most injuries arrived with amputated limbs!!"
Of the deaths in Alshja'ia Market 2 are crews of Palestinian Civil defense 1 journalist , many children ( reports incoming still)
( content warning) www.middleeasteye.net...

- Journalist Rami Rayan also killed moments ago in Israeli airstrike twitter.com...

- The second journalist today shot and killed by IDF. twitter.com...

- Baby born after dead mother pulled form rubble, has died. twitter.com...

- Shifa Hospital Gaza " two operations in every room"
twitter.com...

"Israel targeted Schools homes shops playgrounds cars ambulances hospitals cemeteries where should ppl go?" - Dr @Shifa Hospital.

- Digital front line: How Israel is shutting down #Gaza's Twitter voices rt.com...

- ‘Israel to face revolt over Gaza war' - www.presstv.ir... ( we can only hope)

-Anti-Semitic attacks soar across Europe amid Israel’s operation in Gaza ( Jews again being blamed and attacked for Zionist lies and deception) rt.com...

-HSBC closes some Muslim accounts citing 'risk '. www.bbc.com...

- El Salvador is 5th Latin American country to recall Israel envoy. Brazil, Chile, Ecuador & Peru

edit on 30-7-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 7/30/2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Will the world listen?

The Language of Death
www.youtube.com...

I can no longer update. Ty

Stay strong.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Rosha, don't you think that the images of dead children are horrifying for all?

No one would disagree with your outrage, myself included. However, you should really stop and consider whether or not Hamas has played a significant role in causing the unnecessary deaths of innocent Palestinian civilians.
edit on 30-7-2014 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Do you believe that Hamas has a realistic capability of destroying Israel?

Serious question.

I'm still awaiting a response to my question.
edit on 30/7/14 by Kram09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
We know why hospitals are being attacked...

www.tabletmag.com... op-secret-hamas-command-bunker-in-gaza-revealed#undefined

Hamas obviously has no interest in having a photo-layout of one of its command bunkers beneath Shifa Hospital splashed on the front pages of newspapers. After all, such pictures would show that the organization uses the sick and wounded of Gaza as human shields while launching missiles against Israeli civilians. What Hamas wants is for reporters to use very different pictures from Shifa—namely, photos of Palestinians killed and wounded by Israelis, which make Palestinians look like innocent victims of wanton Israeli brutality. To that end, the rules of reporting from Shifa Hospital are easy for any newbie reporter to understand: No pictures of members of Hamas with their weapons inside the hospital, and don’t go anywhere near the bunkers, or the operating rooms where members of Hamas are treated. While reporters can meet with members of Hamas inside the hospital—because it’s obviously convenient for everyone—they are not allowed to take pictures. Reporters inside Gaza who are risking their lives to bring the world whatever news they can should hardly be blamed for obeying Hamas’ media rules, which the organization has helpfully written down in case anyone has doubts about what they are permitted to show.

Reporters who bravely or foolishly violate Hamas’ rules even on their social media accounts can be seen to repent with such alacrity that it’s not difficult to imagine how scared and dependent they are. Nick Casey of the Wall Street Journal, for example, tweeted that “You have to wonder w the shelling how patients at Shifa hospital feel as Hamas uses it as a safe place to see media.” Casey then quickly deleted his tweet, which didn’t save him from being put on a list of journalists who “lie/fabricate info for Israel” and “must be sued” – a threat which is surely the least of Casey’s fears. Last week, French-Palestinian journalist Radjaa Abu Dagg was summoned to Shifa by Hamas and interrogated. He wrote about the experience of “attempted intimidation” for Liberation—and then quickly had the paper take down the article.

What Hamas has done, therefore, is to turn Shifa Hospital into a Hollywood sound-stage filled with real, live war victims who are used to score propaganda points, while the terrorists inside the hospital itself are erased from photographs and news accounts through a combination of pressure and threats, in order to produce the stories that Hamas wants. So if reporters aren’t entirely to blame for participating in this sick charade, then who is?

So again Hamas are hiding in a hospital, and using civilians as human shields!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Wow almost 600 posts....

I'm sure all of you must have posted 1000s of times on this then too and the 100s of similar atrocities happening right now around the world with all that empathy you all must have....

Tripoli — Thousands of people in Libya remain locked up in militia prisons, outside of state control, more than two years after the revolution, according to a new UN report presented to the Security Council.

The report says many are suffering torture and mistreatment and calls the situation "unacceptable".

Wait, it doesn't have Israel as a part of it...my bad carry on...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
Those people really are just as bad as the NAZI's were.

There doesn't seem to be an end to their appetite for murdering children and innocents.

Sometimes i REALLY hope there actually is a god, just so each and every one of those bloody murderers suffers for what they are doing to these innocents.

Does the Israeli terrorism strike anyone else as being deliberate ?

I mean in the sense, that they manufacture and contrive a situation as an excuse to commit more murder, aka a false flag event (e.g. Murdering a group of Israeli teens and blame Palestinians) elicit a violent responce from those being murdered, which of course takes center stage on Western MSM channels, all to get more billions from the US and i'm ashamed to say my own country, the UK and other idiot governments around the world?

No wonder they aren't keen on peace, their cash cow would dry up faster than the blood on the beach from those kids they've just slaughtered..maybe the US will send them another big fat cheque, so they can continue to 'defend themselves' against kids playing on a beach.

Scum.

Israel has almost no exports and very little manufacturing except weapons industry. Therefore, peace would be a disaster to their economy. As a nation, its lifeblood is military aid which it extorts using fear and deception from nations like USA and the NATO gangs of Europe. Remember WMDs or Weapons of Mass Destruction? Remember that chorus which everyone from NATO nations and USA was singing to justify the sacrifice of the sons and daughters of America and other NATO nations on their behalf? This is how they extort billions of dollars worth of free money from Europe and USA. By engineering false flag attacks like 9/11 and blaming it on terrorists.

They use the Zionist controlled propaganda media machine to misdirect attention and to justify their war crimes on the helpless people of Palestine.

If there is a true God, then he probably is watching and will probably inflict a serious cosmic ass-spanking on the evil Zionists who are party to this atrocious and diabolical evil act of genocide against innocent human beings.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: phfaty

According to the CIA Factbook, Israel exports a fair variety of things to a decent degree of revenue per year.

Exports:
$60.67 billion (2013 est.)
country comparison to the world: 55
$62.32 billion (2012 est.)

Exports - commodities:
machinery and equipment, software, cut diamonds, agricultural products, chemicals, textiles and apparel

Exports - partners:
US 27.8%, Hong Kong 7.7%, UK 5.7%, Belgium 4.6%, China 4.3% (2012)
CIA World Factbook - Israel

They do have a mature and advanced domestic arms industry and their catalog for export is public on the net. It is a large and interesting book to go through.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Do you believe that Hamas has a realistic capability of destroying Israel?

Serious question.

Still waiting. Or have you conveniently ignored this question because you can't answer it?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Wow almost 600 posts....

I'm sure all of you must have posted 1000s of times on this then too and the 100s of similar atrocities happening right now around the world with all that empathy you all must have....

Wait, it doesn't have Israel as a part of it...my bad carry on...

Why Israel?

Among ALL the UN member nations, Israel has defied, ignored or dismissed more UN resolutions or demands than any other. It has consistently flouted International Law, more than Saddam Husein's regime ever did and even Col Qaddafi's. They have consistently with their ally the US perverted the course of justice in every way fathomable in their land grabs from 1948 until today.

The billions spent on arming and supporting Israel and then on cleaning up its every 3 yrs 'operations' in Gaza since 1982 have distracted funding and workers from aiding and rebuilding efforts in nearly every other humanitarian sector.

Of all member UN nations, only Israel has been permitted to bomb UN installations with impunity, is the only UN member nation to 'be permitted' since 1967 to hold 2.5million people under imprisonment.

Israel ignores every one of the Chartered Human Rights principles and Geneva conventions not to mention the Rules of War and Law of War as set down to all UN member nations after Nuremberg yet demands every other nation be held to account under those laws and it has, time and time again manipulated these same laws to oust inconvenient regimes in other nations.

It consistently targets civilians including children and civilian infrastructure in its 'operations'. It continues to commit war crimes, and demands the world accept its 'right' to set up and maintain an apartheid regime, while denouncing similar regimes as 'terrorist' and continues to use its military and media wings to preemptively strike and dismantle any form of recovery and self determination for Palestinians within Palestine Territory and beyond.

While declaring itself a democracy, it has since outset, perverted this term entirely and continuously denies basic human rights and equality within it own borders to minority groups with increasingly illegal methods used to curtail population growth among any non Euro Jewish communities and continues to demand we accept its racist justifications for the same.

This is different to say, Serbia - the leaders of those crimes against humanity were TRIED AND SENTENCED for their crimes and are now in jail until they die, it is different from Libya, that leader is murdered/dead, ditto Iraq et al.

Israel is the only leadership other than the USA, still claiming legitimacy and credibility in the international community that has no regard for the ICC or any international process of Justice.

These claims are not hyperbole, or Hamas supporting nonsense, they are documented facts of its past and current actions since the state was founded. This double standard and unjust ( to everyone else) treatment of Israel must end. Israel must be held accountable as any other nation is held accountable under international law.

If Israel were not claiming to be ' a modern democracy and shining light' in the middle east' then perhaps its failures may have been otherwise attributed to the birth pains of any other confused, emerging nation. They can't be. By their own words, their actions are understood and are simply rationalized and the result of that has been to effectively to take the entire world hostage.

If Israel is being demonized today, perhaps it is because Israel is actually acting like a demonic entity.

To a child in an UNWRA shelter today, they most certainly are just that.
edit on 31-7-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosha
These claims are not hyperbole, or Hamas supporting nonsense,

Yes they are!

Your hatred for Jews is really showing through.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Yes they are!

I agree, as I said Jordan is one foot to the west of Gaza but somehow that is not their land like chunks of Israel is claimed to be. Somehow those 2.5 million people can not go West or south into Arab lands but Israel is the one holding them in a concentration camp... The wall only came up when they would not stop the very popular bombing tactics....Israel has been reactive, and people do not like it.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Yes they are!

I agree, as I said Jordan is one foot to the west of Gaza but somehow that is not their land like chunks of Israel is claimed to be. Somehow those 2.5 million people can not go West or south into Arab lands but Israel is the one holding them in a concentration camp... The wall only came up when they would not stop the very popular bombing tactics....Israel has been reactive, and people do not like it.

HASBARA BINGO!!!!!!!!

If you criticize Israel you must be a jew hater!

You guys are going to have to try harder than this. Ive been working for Palestinian human rights for 25 years working to stop Israels suicide in the process. Zionist trolls are not new..nor is the abuser logic Ive fought for a lifetime.

The reality is the IDF speaks for itself:
www.youtube.com...=12
edit on 31-7-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Ive been working for Palestinian human rights for 25 years

That explains a lot, pity you could not have convinced them not to start all this by attacking Israel!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosha

The UN has a history of being incredibly biased against Israel.

Has the UN ever condemned Hamas or Hezbollah for firing tens of thousands of missiles at Israeli civilians over the last decade?

Has the UN ever condemned Hamas or Hezbollah for using human shields?

Has the UN ever condemned Hamas or Hezbollah for exploiting UN facilities, hospitals, ambulances, schools, mosques, and civilian residences to launch missile attacks and store weapons?

The UN is a farce when it pertains to dealing with Israel.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

HASBARA BINGO!!!!!!!!
If you criticize Israel you must be a jew hater!
You guys are going to have to try harder than this. Ive been working for Palestinian human rights for 25 years working to stop Israels suicide in the process. Zionist trolls are not new..nor is the abuser logic Ive fought for a lifetime.

I'm not calling you that, but I can see you have an agenda with your disclaimer above. So are you Palestine? What were the Palestine when the Ottoman empire ruled the land, they really didn't exists until after the 1920s. Did all of the Palestine live in Gaza back then or just the area of Israel? You do know before the French/Brits divided up the land in the 1920s it was one big empire, right? So people like you who do not even recognize Israel as a country feel totally fine with Syria, Trans Jordan, Iraq and Lebanon as countries, but not Israel...I call that agenda.

The Arabs back then were nomads mostly, so explain to me why is Gaza Palestine land and Jordan is not? You do know that when Germany lost WWI so did the Ottoman empire, right? You do know that none of those countries were countries prior to 1920s, right? You do know that Jordan became a country about the same time as Israel did, right? You do know that the French/Brits split up that area making the oil rich large Trans Jordan the land for the Arab Palestinians, and the small no oil area where Israel is at for the Jewish Palestinian, right? You do know that there was a big influx of Jews into the country that was provided for them, while a huge influx of Arab refugees went into Gaza back when Egypt rules that area, and Egypt closed off its borders isolating them to that small piece of land, and let Israel have the mess they created, right? You do know that Jordan is about a foot to the west of Gaza, but the people in Gaza have no rights in Jordan and do not travel there, right? You do know that Israel won their 1967 war against all the countries around them and just like WWI they could of expanded within their rights to own Egypt's northern oil fields and a good chunk of Jordan's too, but didn't do it, right?

Want me to go on and on? Unlike you I see bad things happening all around the world, so this is nothing new or unique, but then for some reason Jordan wasn't enough, so the people there want their own 5 by 20 mile country too......Give me a break. I said it many times, if the oil rich Arab countries all around them actually wanted to help them and not use them as a thorn in Israel's butt they could have done something many times in the last 40 years, but they like the situation as it stands.

If I had to pick sides I guess I would go with the country that has 100,000s of duel citizen Americans and has all the religions live peacefully within their borders over the countries that destroy 1000s of years old religious sites, cut of the heads of all the elders in towns because their Islam is slightly different, rule their women as property etc...

The thing to remember is all of that area is the middle East, so Israel and all the Muslin countries are what we in the west see as extreme, but to suggest Israel is the top extreme is hard to swallow when we see how the other countries act too.... but then no peep from you over that part too....

edit on 1-8-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever
Has the UN ever condemned Hamas or Hezbollah for using human shields?
The UN is a farce when it pertains to dealing with Israel.

We need to look at the charges....Israel gets 10 lets say for attacking back after rockets and Saddam gets 1 for using chemicals on the Kurds killing 10,000s of thousands. Yep... Israel is 10 time worst....

The Kurds were to get their own country, but the tribes were so chaotic and nomadic that the French/Brits could not decide what to do, but somehow these post 1920s Palatines had define borders that Israel took....lol

edit on 1-8-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

The Arabs back then were nomads mostly, so explain to me why is Gaza Palestine land and Jordan is not? You do know that

A myth perpetuated by the State of Israel...one already debunked SEVERAL times in this thread HASBARA BINGO again!

Yes I have an agenda I want Human Rights applied to ALL human beings EQUALLY all over the world! Got a problem with that?

As for the rest of your post and claims of Hamas shields et al yadda yadaa..more hasbara bingo..go read this thread....every single claim you make has been well debunked or challenged here already. If you can't bother to read the thread...I cant bother responding to you any more.

And yes...you're damn right Israel is being singled out by the UN - Israel is the one constantly breaching international law and like a preteen on steroids, is constantly ignoring the voice of the wider community! If it were Timbuktu doing what Israel has been doing since the get go, and still is doing, they'd have just as many condemnations.

And just so you know...the The Halabja chemical attack killed 3200-500 people, and Iraq was invaded on breech of just 2 UN laws and 2 dozen US pretexts since found to be lies. In any case, Saddam was eventually, tried and hung for his crimes.

On the other hand, Israel has directly and indirectly killed over half a million since 1948, has ignored 210 UN resolutions 90 recommendations and 113 Direct condemnations, resolutely " dismissing" the lot with not one sanction laid against it. It has been subjected to no NATO bombing and NO invasion for the same and no leader has been made accountable for the crimes committed.

It has displaced over 4 million Palestinians now living in exile around the world, has held 2.3 million in varying forms of horrific siege and/or under occupation since 1948. Without one sanction.

The state of Israel and its increasingly barbaric actions and flagrant disregard for human rights and international law since 1987 has left it with not one moral or legal foot left to stand on especially when it comes time to debate the use of proportional force nor can it simply whitewash the willful targeting of civilians, civilian infrastructure, hospitals, schools, places of worship, or its gutting of Palestinian commerce and borders in continuing occupation. ALL these things are illegal under international law.

Israel wanted to be seen as a mad dog, and this ideal and words were spoken by IDF General Moshe Dayan during his speech on operation Samson (which btw is a scorched earth plan in place to nuke the world if Israel cant have the Levant) and so, now they are seen as being just this. So..Israel has gotten what it wanted. It is now seen world wide as a 'mad dog'....so be it.

No more juice for you.....#iron thumb in effect.

Have a nice day.

edit on 1-8-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join