It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Naval Ship Bombs Palestinian Children on Gaza Beach - Killing Four

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Rosha
Yes lets. You fail to tell everyone that this footage was taken days AFTER Al Wafa had already been evacuated .

yes, evacuated as the Hamas terrorists wanted to use it as a base. Yet the Hamas supporters find nothing strange about that!

It had no civilians or patients in it

As Hamas terrorists threw them out.

The events proceeding the evac of Al Wafa are available for any researcher to view via my links and the UN site and Dr Gilbert's et al personal testimonies, they are independently documented facts, can easily be verified and the Al Wafa report is already at the UNHRC.

Hamas did not order the patients out of Al Wafa, the Dr's decisions based on the IDF bombing and demands to move did. They moved, only after the IDF bombed the 4th floor while patients were in it. The video you show above is from three days later after that evacuation had taken place. These are the facts.

Posts like yours above serve only to further prove my point to everyone reading, that one, you do not read information given to you and two, that there is little to no ground beneath the feet of your claims and more, that the 'hamas hamas' pretext is a myopic mantra of IDF propaganda. Keep going.

edit on 23-7-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

The video you show above is from three days later after that evacuation had taken place. These are the facts.

The video showed Hamas used the hospital to fire at Israeli's and store rockets - that is the fact. Hamas have also used schools to store rockets in.
www.thewire.com...

That is also a fact. Like the fact Hamas started this by attacking Israel with rockets for years.
en.wikipedia.org...

All these facts are things Hamas and their supporters try and cover up, but the truth is easily seen. Hamas do not care for the Palestinians, they try and use any Palestinian death as propaganda to be pushed by their supporters.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

The video you show above is from three days later after that evacuation had taken place. These are the facts.

The video showed Hamas used the hospital to fire at Israeli's and store rockets - that is the fact. Hamas have also used schools to store rockets in.
www.thewire.com...

That is also a fact. Like the fact Hamas started this by attacking Israel with rockets for years.
en.wikipedia.org...

All these facts are things Hamas and their supporters try and cover up, but the truth is easily seen. Hamas do not care for the Palestinians, they try and use any Palestinian death as propaganda to be pushed by their supporters.

Again you evade, avoid the facts of my post and seek to obfuscate. Again you insult me and my intelligence not to mention the wider worlds by implying that a love for facts and truth is a love for violence and support of any wing of Hamas, and you continually insult here with impunity time and time again, while I am told by mods here to mind my manners and have my posts deleted.

Again, each of your claims, can easily proven self serving, and again you are avoiding the arguments made to you and the ultimate culpability and responsibility of the occupying force.

I have Shiva to prepare for and no time for you any longer bruce. You have no ears to hear anything, do not wish to read to learn anything and keep posting easily dissembled IDF propaganda. I refuse any longer to give you a platform to do so and I am sure most members here can disassemble these lies easily for themselves easily by now.

Have a nice day.

edit on 23-7-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
i bet they were cheering and jumping up and down hugging each other up on that hill, reminds me of the world cup.

It also reminds me of the 'dancing Israelis', on 9/11. Same scenario...Bastards!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosha

Sorry to read about the loss of your dear friend. My heart goes out to all.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: rebelv

originally posted by: Fisherr
Absolute disgusting human behaviour..

But in the end, both sides will not stop until the other is wiped off the face of the earth.

Too bad someone hasn't invented those glasses that let's us see them
for what they are.

Rebel 5

Irony come to mind... Genocide was the apparent attempt by Nazi Germany of the Jewish race,
and here we are 50 some odd years later and Israel is attempting a genocide of Palestinians.

When will we learn.

Rebel 5

We will learn, when we actually unveil the scum that are behind the "Human Nature" campaign.

Someone OTHER than humans is making sure all of this happens, and they want it to go on forEVER or at least till they can trick someone into giving them a free ticket out of here.

Too bad someone hasn't invented sunglasses that
would allow us to see these guys for who they are.

Rebel v

edit on 25-7-2014 by rebelv because: incomplete

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Beit hanoun - Hosptial came under direct tank fire 7 hrs ago.

East Gaza

Shejaiya

Shejaiya

AlDurrah Children's Hospital - after tank 'taps' and before artillery destroyed the building completely.

907 Palestinian men women and children are now dead. 32 IDF Soldiers and two Israeli citizens have also been killed.
The Israeli military ordered Palestinians in Gaza’s Shifa hospital to evacuate the building on Wednesday evening. With over 4000+ injured and dying, they have no means or way to evacuate so many critically injured. International human shields, incl international medics UN workers HR activists and reporters, now surround to protect and restock Shifa Hospital.

A 12 hr ceasefire has been agreed upon and so far, is holding. UN workers desperately restocking, rescue workers try to locate bodies under the rubble as IDF soldiers continue to bomb areas ' looking for tunnels' and declare they may broaden the campaign.

UN rights council forms commission of inquiry over Israeli 'war crimes' in Gaza - the only group that voted no was the USA.

Jews against Genocide
www.alternativenews.org...

#gazaunderattack
edit on 26-7-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

International human shields, incl international medics UN workers HR activists and reporters, now surround to protect Shifa Hospital.

Are they protecting the rockets stored there?

and history will remember

That once again Hamas started all this by attacking Israel with thousands of rockets for years, and that Hamas has vowed to destroy israel.

But as expected some people refuse to accept the facts, and want to blame Israel for everything.

edit on 26-7-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Shojaeya east of Gaza

Despite prior arrangements with IDF, ambulances are still not allowed into Khuza'a where civilian deaths are expected to be in the hundreds. Shells have been falling on Khuza'a for three days. The IDF fired at first responders when they attempted to seek entry to the area to locate bodies and survivors - a legal right under international law and the Geneva convention.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Are they protecting the rockets stored there?

Oh, the same old script...

Israel claimed there were some anti-tank shells being stored in the vicinity of the hospital - in the vicinity, not the actual hospital - yet they hit the hospital. The "vicinity" is such a broad term but we could chalk it up as a terrible tragic mistake.

The UN accuses Israel of war crimes...Israel angrily rejects such accusations. The next day a UN school is hit by an Israeli missile. Apparently there was Hamas rocket fire "in the vicinity." So again not actually coming from the school, but in the vicinity, yet strangely the school is directly hit. This despite the fact that the coordinates of the school had been formally given to Israeli forces. I must say the accuracy of the IDF leaves a lot to be desired...

You could potentially argue the strike on the the hospital was a mistake, but for the exact same scenario to happen again the following day leaves no doubt in my mind that they did it deliberately. Because they can.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kram09
Apparently there was Hamas rocket fire "in the vicinity."

Of course you again ignore the rockets that are stored in schools....

www.haaretz.com...

For the second time within a week, employees of the UN Relief and Works Agency have found a hidden cache of rockets in one of their schools in the Gaza Strip

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Of course you again ignore the rockets that are stored in schools....

That actually has nothing to do with the specific incidents I was referring to.

The UN discovered the rockets themselves (20 of them) and informed the relevant authorities.

In the incidents I mentioned, which you haven't bothered to acknowledge, there were no rockets in the particular hospital or school. Just in the vicinity...yet apparently it sufficed to launch a direct strike on the hospital and school in question.

So if rockets were in a school the Israelis feel it necessary to slaughter everyone in the school just to destroy, say, 10 rockets?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The current death toll in Gaza now: 1080 people.
Rescue crews continue to pull bodies from the rubble @ Shujaiyya however are still being blocked from several other towns. The death toll is expected to rise above 1500 within 24/hrs, even if hostilities do not resume.

nymag.com...

#ICC4Israel

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

The current death toll in Gaza now: 1080 people.
Rescue crews continue to pull bodies from the rubble

So why don't the Hamas terrorists top attacking Israel, and agree to a cease fire? We can clearly see that the Hamas terrorists do not care at all for Gaza or its civilians, and Hamas can very quickly stop all this.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
As the cease fire draws to a close with the shaky hope of an extension, 1097 Palestinian people are dead. 47 IDF soliders are now confirmed dead and 2 Israeli civillians.

IDF now occupies areas estimated of10,000sq meters of the Gaza strip including the villages of Shujaia and Khuza. Residents returning to Shujaia say the entire town of has been razzed, putting an end to the lie of surgical/targeted strikes and self defense once and for all.
twitter.com...

Israeli forces kill man in Deir al-Balah, violating the ceasefire.
www.maannews.net...
Naim Abdul Aziz Abu Zaher, 36, was shot to death by Israeli forces east of Deir al-Balah around 9 pm Saturday
www.imemc.org...

Israel's forces are currently shelling a school east of al-Bureij in Gaza and shooting at medics trying to access those dead or dying and unattended in Khuza'a. Israel has called for a 4 hr then 24 extension of ceasefire.

Hamas has stipulated IDF troops must leave Gaza as condition for maintaining 24hr truce, renewing calls that any ongoing ceasefire must include the end of the siege and occupation of Gaza.
english.al-akhbar.com...

Survivors of massacre in Khuza’a say Israeli forces used Palestinians as human shields. First responders and families are still being denied entry into this area to look for bodies. So few images of this area are available and what there are, are simply too graphic for this forum or any forum.

Names of Gaza hospitals destroyed by Israel strikes: AlWafa, Shuhda'a AlAqsa, Mohamed AlDora and BeitHanoun hospitals. IN total 18 medical facilities in Gaza have been destroyed along with Palestine University and over a dozen schools,. kindergartens and day care centers.

On Monday, July 21st, Israeli forces used Palestinian civilians as human shields in the village of Azzun, a village west of the city of Nablus. Israeli troops are on record ( UN) as using Palestinians as human shields 1200 times.
www.maannews.net...

7000 gather inside Tel Aviv to protest the massacre and Knesset policy inside Gaza, the protest was attacked by right wing elements including shirt wearing members of the Good Night Left Side brigade, some of who were arrested onsite. www.haaretz.com...

Before and now. IDF scorched earth policy in Gaza

Rescue workers continued to search for bodies under rubble. Israeli forces have so far refused to allow ambulances and rescue teams access to the village of Khuzaa and in Shujaia, they were prevented from using any machinery to clear rubble, so they had to pull the cement and cinder blocks off the bodies by hand.

In scenes reminiscent of Auschwitz line ups, Israeli army arrested 150 male youths from Khuza'a in Khanyounis and force them to take their clothes off. ( separation and humiliation) They are now being held in internment camps with no access to IRC or ICRC.

Footage of IDF sniper shooting an unarmed young man searching for his family video makes to ICC Intl as French Lawyer compiles a petition to hold Israel accountable for War Crimes.
www.youtube.com.../watch%3Fv%3DsBakqLUBWP0

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So the timeline. 3 Israeli Teens kidnapped and murdered. Israel Blames Hamas and burns children alive. That's real humanitarian of them. Hamas denies...chaos follows. Hamas launches rockets...Israeli police knows that it was a isolated cell of terrorists that did this and not Hamas. Israel invades Gaza, Bombs Hospitals, kills more children.

Then...when terrorist launches a rocket by a house or a hospital or a school Israel destroys this place killing all the innocent civilians inside.

To put this in perspective. Let's say you're a normal middle class family in Virginia. A terrorist tells you he'll kill you're whole family if you try to stop him and or call the police, he's heavily armed with machine guns and grenades. he launches the missiles and then the US airforce bombs your house killing all of you. That's the whole conflict in a nutshell. meanwhile lunatics like Joan Rivers try to defend Israel's actions and the lunatics on ATS try to paint Israel in a good light here.

Pathetic.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Involutionist

Sorry to read about the loss of your dear friend. My heart goes out to all.

Thank you for your humanity. We now vale four souls. We consider ourselves fortunate it is only four.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Remember, that's all just Hamas propaganda. Israel is innocent and can do no wrong.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
A powerful educative piece.
twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Just...sickening.

THIS is what we have been talking about.

First they blamed Hamas...
www.jewishpress.com...

Now Israel finally admits that it did bomb the UNRWA school/shelter in Beit Hanoun, but claims it was empty at the time.
www.haaretz.com...

Apparently this never happened..
edition.cnn.com...

#ICC4Israel

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join