It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Naval Ship Bombs Palestinian Children on Gaza Beach - Killing Four

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Something odd I just noticed.

They removed the statement about the three kids killed feeding pigeons on the roof from the article?
Who paid FOX to cut that bit from the article? See my above post with the link and quote.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

They removed the statement about the three kids killed feeding pigeons on the roof from the article?
Who paid FOX to cut that bit from the article? See my above post with the link and quote.

Who do you think?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

LOL can't have anything that might paint Israel in a negative light.

The ADL or some other organization such as the Simon Wiesenthal Institute or JIDF spend night and day scouring the net for news to manipulate...they are powerful too - as you noticed how quick they got that one portion cut out of the article. I've seen this so many times that I'm never surprised anymore.

How dare we suggest that the media is Zionist controlled?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jheated5

Well.. it was FOX news and they are neocons and love Israel, soooo...

Here is an article from San Jose news that still has the story - so we know it's true and inexplicably removed from the FOX aricle.

Link

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

It's still in the San Jose news. Link in my above post.

Kids playing soccer on a beach, and feeding pigeons.
Both things I did as a kid. Completely innocent. It's made me sick to see people here in this thread blame the kids, and their parents, and really everyone but the actual people that killed them.
edit on 17-7-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
dbl post.
edit on 17-7-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

And yes the ADL are pretty horrible and undoubtedly do things like that though I believe with FOX it could have happened in-house as they are Neo-con and blindly supportive of Israel.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Humanity4Ever

No. They haven't. They have landed in deserts and small villages on the outskirts. The ones heading towards populated areas are shot down.

Sorry, they are pretty much firecrackers. It's not like they are able to buy advanced weapons and bring them in. No they are not destroying gas stations or houses. I did see a destroyed house that was allegedly in Israel on FOX news.. of course it was actually a destroyed building in Gaza hit by an airstrike. They aren't powerful enough to do much but be anti personnel and even then they would likely only kill a group of 1 - 6 people close together.

Find me one story from this conflict where a rocket has destroyed anything. The only real strikes they've had were a few injured people and one Israeli on Monday who was at the border.

I've used this gas station many times, and now it no longer exists:
LINK
LINK
Factory caught fire after being struck by rocket - LINK

I'm not going to spoon feed information to people any more - All this information is freely available and not hard to find if someone cares to look.

So many people have no clue what is really going on here. The MSM is a joke - I though that was common knowledge here on ATS... They never tell the whole story about this conflict. Hamas rockets have advanced in range/size considerably since 2001 - what you saw on CNN was along the lines of what they had back then. Now the largest missiles have a range of 150km and almost 150kg of explosives... Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, and very near to Haifa have all been hit. I think you should take a look at a map and see just what kind of range that really is. I live less than 10 miles from Gaza and it takes me a little more than 2 hours to drive to Haifa...

They have smuggled in bigger missiles through tunnels from Egypt. Even the smallest missiles, with 10-20lbs of explosives are hardly firecrackers - if that was the case you would have no problem with one exploding in your house then?

Here's some Israeli news in English - LINK
And the latest from their news ticker - LINK

With respect to Iron Dome, In Ashkelon today since the end of the cease fire at 3pm, the air raid siren has sounded 8 times, and on just one of those events there were at least 4 or 5 missiles intercepted. And that is just one city - many other cities are being hit regularly throughout the day. "6" is a slow day lately.. If you watch the news ticker posted above you can see everytime an air raid siren is sounded, and quite often multiple missiles are launched at a given city.

Here's a novel idea, if you don't know WTF you're talking about, then don't just guess or make up BS...

edit on 17-7-2014 by CommandoJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

It's made me sick to see people here in this thread blame the kids, and their parents, and really everyone but the actual people that killed them.

I agree man, the last few days have been pretty depressing and it only seems to be escalating. A stop by the beer store may be required on the way home after work to take the edge off. My friend in Gaza just wrote me on FB about the ground offensive - I know several families in Gaza and thankfully they are all okay so far but they have told me stories of close friends of theirs who were not so lucky. These people are not militants and they actually dislike Hamas for the most part as most of us would dislike our own governments.

I hope Netanyahu chokes on all the blood he has shed.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Here's the video of the 4 kids. If you wish to watch! These are the 'Terrorists Israhell had to bomb twice!

Sorry to post something so graphic. Hope it's not going too far with ATS policies!
edit on 17-7-2014 by Hilux1996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

The Khazar theory is a favorite among the conspiracy crowd because it gives an excuse to be hateful against supposedly "fake jews".

There is no evidence of the Khazar theory being plausible other then the rants from William Koestler's (a self hating jew) book "The 13th tribe."

Can you provide any evidence of the Khazar theory other then the already disproven 13th tribe theory (through genetic evidence)?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JIDFBrzezinski

Even when fellow Jews denounce and expose Zionism you JIDF clowns have canned responses - in this case he is a "self hating Jew" just like "Gilad Atzmon" and "Noam Chomsky" and Holocaust survivor Hajo Meyer who compares modern day Israel to the Nazis he was subjected to:

... all self hating?

Or perhaps they are logical and can see past the Hasbara which you promote.

The Khazar "theory" has been proven by DNA in several different studies.

Step your game up kiddo before you call us Jew haters...LOL!

Now why don't you go make yourself a nice bowl of popcorn and watch the fire-works.

Zionist scum.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
Absolute disgusting human behaviour..

But in the end, both sides will not stop until the other is wiped off the face of the earth.

Irony come to mind... Genocide was the apparent attempt by Nazi Germany of the Jewish race,
and here we are 50 some odd years later and Israel is attempting a genocide of Palestinians.

When will we learn.

Rebel 5

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
War has casualties.

Not news.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Allow me to add more:

Dr Norman Finkelstein ( a Jew) at the University of Waterloo

Geralf Kaufmann, A British Jewish MP, Denounces Israeli Atrocities in Palestine

edit on 17-7-2014 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Israel: stop bombing us
Hamas: no
Decades later
Israel: stop bombing us
Israel: stop or we will end it
Israel: ends it

Then all the crying over children casualties and the typical Hamas propaganda bull of ohhh poor us look their killing people...

You were warned...didn't listen.

You say Zionist scum.

I say POS terrorist Hamas Palestinian scum.

Keep researching your Hamas propaganda fed sites....I'm sure you will learn a lot.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Thank you for the important contribution

I meant to include Finklestein but got distracted lol.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

You're welcome

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: resistanceisfutile
War has casualties.

Not news.

Its not war...not in the conventional sense...you have one one side the 4th largest military in the world..against a predominantly unarmed civilian population....this is GENOCIDE.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I love the fake outrage by some people against Israel during a war, yet there is zero outrage against stories like this:

Four kids, two adults shot dead near Houston

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join