It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Naval Ship Bombs Palestinian Children on Gaza Beach - Killing Four

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kram09

Think about it. Don't try to play dumb. Like it or not you are associated with the people you hang out with. You wouldn't go hang around with the mob and complain about being watched by the CIA or FBI. It comes with the territory. This is a stupid argument. Common sense tells you what not to do. If your parent's didn't teach you common sense then I'm sorry.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Wow, there is some hate in this thread! Hamas has been known to use children as human shields. And War is War. It is very sad but that's the way things are. You have constant rockets flying over into Israel, but no one cares about them right?

People only look at the poor Palestinian goy and feel sorry for them. You people forget that the weapons we are using to defend ourselves are from the US. The US needs to support Israel wholeheartedly through supplies and support from the American people.

This anti-semitism needs to stop. Even though the anti-semites are in low number they are slowly rising in the US by propaganda perpetuated by Neo Nazis I.E. Websites like Storm Front.

Lets not let these "Stormfronters" spew their anti semite rhetoric over the internet, including this website.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

How about avoiding and condemning anyone that thinks killing Israelis or bombing markets and school buses is okay? How about avoiding and not befriending anyone that calls for the destruction of Israel or its allies? How about avoiding armed jihadists that wear masks and carry AK47's? How about separating yourself from anyone that thinks its okay to force your religion on others and that its okay to kill people that choose to leave the religion? That's a start.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: masterm16

This is a stupid argument.

It certainly is, and you're the one making it.

Fact is you can't even answer the question. Do people carry Hamas ID badges with them?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalRazor

I don't think there's much real estate going over there so it's not like people can just up and move house is it.

Oh no wait - there is land...it just keeps getting stolen.

I suppose they could go and live in squalor in refugee camps though.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosha

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
a reply to: TinfoilTP

They agreed to ceasefire for humanitarian aid and then launched 3 mortars when it was over.

On the flip side 3 minutes before the corridor opened, Israels bombs killed three in Rafiah.

Lets not start comparisons on who is doing the worst evil hm?

Oh, i know. I have been defending the Palestinians. The poster I was replying too was over eager to point out the mortars Hamas launched before the temporary ceasefire had run it's full course. I was just detailing the event and I mentioned the fact that we can only take the IDFs word - which obviously isnt worth much.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I did answer it. You choose not to accept my answer.... It's clear you are trying to sway people's minds into thinking like you and it isn't working. Sorry bro. People are wise to you and the other people in this thread. Both sides are at fault.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosha

In the video of the woman interviewed before she went to the hill to watch the Palestinians being bombed she said she thought they should completely flatten Gaza (something they always say Iran says about Israel - ironic) then she said, right on camera, from her lips verbatim, "im a little bit fascist."

It blew my mind to see an Israeli Jew (or any Jewish person for that matter) admit such a thing openly. I mean you'd think the Jewish peoples last run in with fascism would deter them from having such ideologies for the rest of human existence.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

It's clear you are trying to sway people's minds into thinking like you

Why would I want people to think like me?

It would be a start if people would actually just think...then they can think what they like. Unlike some users I welcome other people's opinions on this site.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Let me rephrase it another way then.

You go to the beach with a couple of friends there are some random people there. How do you identify them as Hamas members?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Don't be sorry,it's your opinion.....stick by it.
Palestine is not fenced in because of it's behaviour,it's fenced in because the land was stolen off the Palestinian population and they have been put on a refugee camp.
There are walls akin to the one's that separated East Germany,running along Palestinian neighbourhoods.
I'm not saying Israel should not retaliate but my point is the absolute unfairness of the situation and the total hypocrisy of a people that was persecuted by Nazi's is now enforcing those same kind of policies on others.

What did i shrug off?
I never mentioned the Israelis or the Palestinians partying it up all night at the death and destruction of others,both may well be guilty.
What i alluded to was the hypocrisy of one side ,the aggressors being given a free ride by the media at the cost of the victims who are always branded as terrorists and have no right to defend themselves and if they do it they are terrorists.

At the end of the day it's all tribalism,a knee jerk reaction is usually the normal model.
And stop playing the left right paradigm.Killing kids is always that...killing kids.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JIDFBrzezinski

Israel has been known to use children as human shields.

There I fixed that for you ^

People only look at the poor Palestinian goy and feel sorry for them.

So, you believe the Jews to be superior to all other beings?

You people forget that the weapons we are using to defend ourselves are from the US. The US needs to support Israel wholeheartedly through supplies and support from the American people.

The American Goy that already gives you billions of dollars each year?

The American tax payers already give you enough money, you seem ungrateful.

U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel

fas.org...

This anti-semitism needs to stop. Even though the anti-semites are in low number they are slowly rising in the US by propaganda perpetuated by Neo Nazis I.E. Websites like Storm Front.

No Anti-Semitism here - btw it's the Palestinians who are the true Semites - those Khazar/Ashekenazi converts/immigrants are not semitic and share no DNA with the original Semitic people.

It's funny that you mentioned Nazism since Israel are the new Nazis

Anything else you need me to clarify for you?

You're welcome

edit on 7/17/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

What? Are you not aware the Israelis indoctrinate their kids with Racism? Also, the rockets aren't launched into civilian populations. They aren't even rockets that can be guided. They just launch them and if they by chance go near any populated areas the iron dome is activated and shoots them down. They don't use Iron dome unless they go near populated areas and they don't have to use it often because that's a rare occurrence. Not to mention they have shelters everywhere and air raid sirens that sound. It takes these rockets 15 seconds to land and they generally land in the desert.

Meanwhile Israel is using guided missiles and shells on densely populated areas and even aiming and intentionally killing kids. Also dropping bombs on homes and streets from jets. One ton bombs. They also have been know to bomb exactly when the Palestinian children are getting out of and going into school for the day. Hamas has shot over a thousand rockets since this started up and they killed one Israeli who was at the border helping soldiers. Israel on the other hand has killed well over 200 Palestinians with over 80 percent being civilians and dozens children. Then they intentionally shelled these kids to death.

You have the world backwards.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: masterm16
a reply to: Corruption Exposed
Um yeah, it makes a huge difference. Don't hang around with people who kill other people if you don't want to be targeted. It isn't hard to think about it and understand. "If you can't understand that then I have nothing else to say to you."

These kids weren't hanging out with "people who kill other people" when they were intentionally targeted and hit with guided munitions (and then hit again trying to run for their lives).

Even if they werent just hanging out with innocent kids, who are the "people who kill other people?" Has only been one Israeli death in the conflict so far.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The Iron Dome missile defense system has already intercepted several hundred missiles that would have otherwise landed in civilian populated areas, and potentially killed hundreds to thousands of innocent Jewish and Arab Israeli citizens.

But I suppose it would make certain posters feel better about the situation if the IDF would just sit back and let their citizens die needlessly to even the body count.

edit on 17-7-2014 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hamas to social media activists: Always call dead “innocent civilians”; don’t post photos of rockets being fired from civilian areas

“Anyone killed or martyred is to be called a civilian from Gaza or Palestine, before we talk about his status in jihad or his military rank. Don’t forget to always add ‘innocent civilian’ or ‘innocent citizen’ in your description of those killed in Israeli attacks on Gaza.” And the mainstream media eagerly plays along with […]

“Begin [your reports of] news of resistance actions with the phrase ‘In response to the cruel Israeli attack,’ and conclude with the phrase ‘This many people have been martyred since Israel launched its aggression against Gaza.’ Be sure to always perpetuate the principle of ‘the role of the occupation is attack, and we in Palestine are fulfilling [the role of] the reaction.’

“Beware of spreading rumors from Israeli spokesmen, particularly those that harm the home front. Be wary regarding accepting the occupation’s version [of events]. You must always cast doubts on this [version], disprove it, and treat it as false.

“Avoid publishing pictures of rockets fired into Israel from [Gaza] city centers. This [would] provide a pretext for attacking residential areas in the Gaza Strip. Do not publish or share photos or video clips showing rocket launching sites or the movement of resistance [forces] in Gaza.

“To the administrators of news pages on Facebook: Do not publish close-ups of masked men with heavy weapons, so that your page will not be shut down [by Facebook] on the claim that you are inciting violence. In your coverage, be sure that you say: ‘The locally manufactured shells fired by the resistance are a natural response to the Israeli occupation that deliberately fires rockets against civilians in the West Bank and Gaza’…”

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pereybere

This is from where exactly?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JIDFBrzezinski

Lol.. the anti semitism arguments. This is not anti semitism, it's human empathy.
I've dated Jewish girls. I have no problem with Jewish people. I have a big problem with a country of people that bomb innocent people and oppress them. Especially when those people should have the most empathy for such treatment.

Those kids weren't with anyone that should have been targeted and weren't being used as human shields.

And war is not war when its a country bombing a city inside of itself. You can't deny a group of people their independence and then bomb them like they are an independent state. They aren't allowed any aid because of possibly gaining weapons yet they are hit with full military might for shooting rinky dink rockets randomly into the desert (there's a reason why only one Israeli has been killed after over a thousand rockets have been launched).

They aren't launching rockets o kill anyone really, or to win any "war." They launch them because it's the only way they can gain the worlds attention, and if they settle for "peace" in their prison Israel oppresses them more and begins to take their land. They have to suffer in silence or force people to pay attention.

They are in a terrible situation and you are demonstrating willful ignorance.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

heaya nice to see your replyi should post a link to due author

www.jihadwatch.org... ilian-areas

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pereybere

The mainstream media so doesn't play along.

Even Israel admits that the majority hit have been civilians. The dozens of kids killed are undoubtedly innocent and it is a true statement that 80 percent of the Palestinians killed so far in this operation have been civilians. There are 2 million people in tat prison.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join