It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it all Christians who support Israel in the U.S.?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE

Israel was only attacked first if Hamas leadership orchestrated the kidnapping of the 3 teens.

Why are you ignoring the thousands of rocket and mortar attacks on Israel by Hamas over the years?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
a reply to: ArtemisE

Really you're asking for anyone non-Christian to come forward and say they support Israel. Being as 3/4 of the United States identifies as Christian you've already narrowed your scope down to 25% of the population.

Israel was only attacked first if Hamas leadership orchestrated the kidnapping of the 3 teens. If it was a random palistinian or a Hamas foot soldier who took it upon themselves to do it. Then Israel used military action after a criminal act.

They don't tell you about the teens that the IDF shot and killed whilst hunting for the 3 Israeli teenagers... And then the news coming out that there is no evidence what so ever that Hamas were behind the kidnappings.

This is disgusting

If we want to use innocents being kidnapped or killed to start or justify war, then Hamas are well within their right to attack Israel.. Just sayin.
edit on 4-8-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Israel was only attacked first if Hamas leadership orchestrated the kidnapping of the 3 teens.

Why are you ignoring the thousands of rocket and mortar attacks on Israel by Hamas over the years?

I'm just going from the peace time. I don't think Israel is some demonic force. Just that they are handling things horribly. I also wonder if this isn't the way the Netanyahu Administration stays in power. (That's total guess, I know next to nothing about Israeli internal politics.) it wouldn't be the first time. It's pretty much par for the course in the world super powers.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join