Michele Bachmann calls immigrant children ‘invaders’ and compares them to rapists

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

They are targets, but I hope they never experience any violence from my fellow Americans.

It's not very often that I agree with Glenn Beck, but even he is taking steps to help these kids by sending food, clothing...etc. That is what we should be doing. If we want to say that we are a compassionate nation then we should fricken' show some and help these people out.

Instead, it appears that we are like the philistines of old.

I don't want to see violence either. Makes me cringe. I think some people have taken so much for so long they have just had it, and sadly, some people get violent. As for helping these people, you have to understand that our own poor people are being ignored while foreigners are placed above them and getting help. If all were being helped, people wouldn't be so resentful.

They have been presenting the latest illegals as refugees when in one place there were over 200 interviews where people were saying that it was in the news in their own Country that they were told if they came here, they would not be deported. Cheat sheets were found telling these people to say that they are refugees. They claimed un-accompanied children and we see in all the pics and vids all these teens on the border of adulthood, women and men as well.There have always been lies with the illegal immigration issue. The last time we had amnesty it was promised that our borders would be secure. They never were. All they had to do was stop giving illegals jobs, stop the freebies and they would stop coming.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Honcho

“Foreign nationals that have come into the United States are between 300- to 500,000,” Bachmann told an incredulous Crossfire co-host Van Jones. “My heart is broken for a female college student in Minnesota who was raped, murdered and mutilated by a foreign national who came into our country. We had a school bus full of kids in Minnesota — four children were killed on that school bus because an illegal alien driving a van went into that schoolbus.”

First off, 300 - 500,000?

I somehow doubt a huge surge of THAT many people has been coming here. Seems like she's trying to rile people up more than what it has to be.

And then the rest is just none sense to try and prove some kind of phony point; that people who are born out of the country then come here are somehow uncivilized savages. You can find all kinds of psycho's and degenerates that have been bread right here in the U.S.A. folks. I can promise you that.

And their CHILDREN! Seriously? How much damage could some kids even do to this country? I don't see them marching in here wielding AK's and grenades. So they clearly aren't a physical threat. Disease? Central America isn't even very far. It's hardly exotic territory to the U.S. So what threat are they exactly?

Sure, there is a system put into place to take in immigrants legally. I get that. But, someone has to do something. I love how people in this country love to intervene when it comes to "spreading democracy" or "freedom" or "humanitarianism" in the form of bombs and bullets over seas. Oh people love to do that don't they? Yet you can't do the true humanitarian thing and actually promote someones physical well-being? Pretty ironic don't you think?

How about we suck it up and help some people for once? Is it really that bad? We Americans are too prosperous for our own good. We don't even know what true hard times are. There's all kinds of tension around the world and this is what we have to complain about? We whine that some children refugees are "invading us?" What a joke. I guarantee if this was going on in their lives they'd be jumping up and down hoping and praying someone would help them. Especially their children.

Then YOU can foot the bill to support all these people. This is the big issue: Americans don't want to pay for illegal immigrants, when their own families are starving, in need of health care, ect. We don't have the economic stability to be able to just start taking in an entire second country. How could any sane human being just say "yeah sure, let them all come over here for free, I'll let my family starve so they can eat".

People act as if America said "Hey everyone, come live here for free on us" These people just started showing up, no one is making them come here. If I had my choice, they would ALL be deported at gun point, children or not. We have enough to take care of with our own legal citizens. If they want the same freedoms, rights, public help, they need to go through the proper channels to get citizenship first. Period.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I have worked beside illegals for many. many years. When all we ever heard was that they are desperately poor people just wanting a better life. I have spoken personally to these people and was shocked at how sneaky they were and was so disappointed. These people paid good money to come here through the back door. These were not desperately poor people. I have seen too many negative aspects of illegal immigration.

One friend lost his only son because of an illegal with previous arrests and deportations and our laws not being enforced. In a neighboring State there were two separate incidents within a year or two of young men being dragged beneath the car of a drunken driver who left the scene. Obviously, they lost their lives. Just way too many stories to tell here of the negative aspects. We can't just ignore these things like they don't matter.

I think that is one of the problems here...citizens don't feel as if they matter. They clearly see what is going on with illegals having their needs met while they are left behind. For years this has been going on and our citizens have to matter too. They can't be constantly ignored and not cared about by their own government and even some of their own Countrymen.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

We could easily take care of all of our needs as a nation and spread assistance or aid to those of other countries if we changed how we operated.

Right now, our #1 goal in tis country is profit. Period end of story. If our #1 was the welfare of the people and the nation, we would find a way to do it.

We grow corn to water down our gasoline, but people go hungry. We have millions of homes that sit empty, but people are homeless.

Our priorities are completely out of whack and we could solve damn near all our problems if we changed our focus.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

I agree. Many of us agree yet our Government and corporations are all about greed and the almighty buck. It is very sad and frustrating. And since they refuse to do the right thing, they are instead catering to illegals while our own citizens suffer and that can only result in disharmony. People are going to resent the hell out of that and we can't blame them. There have been protests all across the US this weekend, people are angry and sick of the way things are going and the way things have been and don't want to take it anymore. They have reached their limits after all these years of catering to illegals. I don't want to see things escalate and people get hurt.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

And we can promise you that along with any good folks coming here, there will also be bad. We have had too many murderers, pedophiles, thieves waltz over the border or over stay a visa.

There are bad apples within humanity in general. It's inevitable. A few bad ones don't necessarily out weigh the good ones. This happens just as much within the legal citizens in the U.S.

Gang members were amongst some of the kids and were trying to recruit other kids and we all know how much damage they can cause.

Gangs have been in the country for decades. You'll find that in most countries. Many have different nationalities. You have Russian mobs, Japanese Yakuza, Bloods/Crips, various motorcycle gangs, Italian mobs/mafias, and the list goes on and on. And among these organized criminal groups there are ones who came here legally. Or who we birthed by immigrants.

They are quite a threat to those with diabetes, cancer etc. who have weakened immune systems.

Diseases and illnesses are always around. Keeping out immigrants isn't going to do anything. The only way to be 100% safe from this is to live a completely sterile life. The disease scapegoat only seems to be fueled by the NIMBY hysteria.

Tell our homeless and hungry just how prosperous they are. We have been helping illegals for too many years while ignoring the plight of our own desperately poor people

I agree people such as homeless and veterans haven't been getting the greatest of treatment. Though there are citizens who abuse their government assistance. And use it very unwisely. It angers me just as much when I see this happen.

An example of this is me witnessing people day in and day out use food stamp cards and mainly buying most commonly sugar-packed beverages such as sodas and energy drinks, as well as candy/chocolate. Those two main categories of items within food are with out a doubt the most occurring I see when those cards are used. I even rang out a woman who bought cigarettes with a food stamp cash card about 5 hours ago while I was at work.
Every single person I've seen use these cards do not look like their starving at all. The majority would actually be considered over weight or maybe even obese. I understand people want these items, but I see it in excessive amounts frequently.

But don't take my frustration as a sign that these services shouldn't exist. I do see people who use these things wisely and reasonably. And I think government should lend a hand to it's citizens from time to time. There are loads of people on government assistance at the moment. And there are quite a few who take advantage of it. Just because they're legal Americans doesn't mean I'd love to have to pay my taxes for them in all cases.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
Come little ones, come see what the queen of the Tea Party has to say...

they prefer to be called Tea-Baggers

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
We can NOT afford them.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

Nor can we afford to have these criminals, spoken about by our former border deputy chief.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join