It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michele Bachmann calls immigrant children ‘invaders’ and compares them to rapists

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
You LIE about not wanting to ban guns. So, lie some more about that.

Tee-hee you make a funny.

Simply put you want Americans listed for following the law, I want them listed for violating the law.

I am done as this will go on all day and you are just not worth the time.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Actually never stated whether or not I wanted guns banned. You are just making crap up as you go along..lol

Right winger 101 - When losing argument...attempt to deflect argument to something different, even if never brought up in the first place.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
a reply to: blupblup

Let's look at the long road of the UN deciding America's fate under an Obama created crisis.

The Dems would lose EVERY election they ran in. Republicans would have a field day with "the Democrats surrendered America". With a Republican House, Senate, and President (combined with Obama's precedent of disregarding the Constitution), how long would Social Safety programs survive? What would the NEW immigration reform look like? What would America's foreign policy look like? How would the MIC benefit? Everything done in the last six years would be wiped away. Perhaps your ideas are what's best for America in the long run after all...............

We are Americans, We can be pushed and pushed and pushed. However, once we have had enough it gets ugly fast. This has the potential to get uglier than anything in recent history.

Bumped again and again until they bump through my front door.

I've said it constantly since it hit the radar like a swarm of nukes
coming over the pole, Plus.. and it can't be said enough times by
enough awake. This is an even more devisive issue than the gigantic
halibut of slavery vs. State's Rights 150 years ago.

It's about the spirit of charity versus the impulse for self preservation..
and I'm not too keen on starving to death in a compound for what
somebody else believes in. Getting shot at for one tour should be
enough to make any veteran an enemy of this state-- because he
was already at a government party gone wrong anytime since 1950.
And the government doesn't like anybody around talking who knows
where this party favor is hooked up... and to what.

We've got the loosest execution and most lax immigration codes on
the planet, and even that in the former term is a slider in the dirt.
It's the bottom of the 9th and we're arguing about a call before the
stretch again. Nutshell-- the balkanization ball game's almost lost.

In an ocean of [whoever they are] coming in to be given our birthright,
while we pay for it is simply in our financial circumstances a death wish.

EDIT:: Maybe too talky as usual.. in a microburst, maybe the government
is getting all of us used to the idea of humanitarian suicide.

edit on 16-7-2014 by derfreebie because: Turdcrafting-- fifty years later it still stinks for a career

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: macman

Do you honestly believe that deporting 57 thousand children is going to help?

I understand the adults, that's fine, I'm in total agreement with you. We cannot punish these kids for the mistakes of their parents, that's not right.

We shouldn't be doing that either.

By comparison would it not cost much less to help these children attain proper housing with adoptive families or relatives?

I'm not disagreeing that the adults have all the options in the world to back to once deported when they are found to be in the US illegally.

NO problems there.

But the children, I mean, come one, isn't there some middle ground?

~Tenth

how are they going to learn to deny ignorance before sending their kids on a dangerous wild goose chase?

i think we have a glut of kids already waiting to be adopted and fostered.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

This is called fabricated opposition, in order to make one side look "better" they release an even more contrived opposite view.

Oldest trick in the book.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman
a reply to: buster2010

They crossed here illegally. They are juvenile criminals.

Due to a law written to aid in curbing Child Trafficking, Progressives have bastardized it and used it to further this mess.

Regardless. They are here illegally, they are criminals.

The law was signed by Bush in 08. So if you want to whine about it then whine about Bush for signing the law. You try to make it sound like Progressives loaded these kids up on the bus and shipped them here. So regardless of them being criminals thanks to Bush it is the taxpayers responsibility to take care of them.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Interesting video showing a bit of the big picture on the border and the influx from central america.

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Sunwolf

I wonder if the Vietnamese, Iraqi and Afghani felt like we were invaders too. Maybe this is God's retribution against our nation.

I know for a fact that Native Americans weren't to pleased about being invaded and placed in "reservations"!!

dude, that was like a hundred years ago.

i'm with deporting all of them.

don't care if they have family here.
take a number and wait your turn.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Deport them all to where to wherever they came from,no amnesty.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
Haven't found much to disagree with in all your posts so far in this thread Flyers

However:

But it is an invasion.

You mean like an army? Like ants? Like kudzu?

Words mean things - and the word invasion is loaded - and loaded on purpose

The reality of this situation is that Mexicans have been coming here for years - as economic refugees. These kids are coming with adults who are fleeing a situation that's intolerable - and as it turns out they're also trying to get the hell out of Mexico for a variety of nasty reasons

We should all be realistic about this - this is just the beginning

Uglier kinds of nationalism depend on language in order to make us hate - nothing less than hate, fear and revulsion will do

I've actually heard people say that now people are weaponizing compassion. I wonder if these same people understand where they are in all this - and the part they play

****'s about to hit the fan Flyers. Words have meaning - and power

also:

There is a great deal of nationalism in Mexico about 'taking back' the South West part of the United States and reclaiming it for Mexico. What better way then to overly populate it with people of Mexican heritage?

c'mon...

:-)

edit on 7/17/2014 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

The law was signed by Bush in 08. So if you want to whine about it then whine about Bush for signing the law.

Honestly???
Is
all you have?
When you find that time machine, let me know. We can go back together and I will rally just as hard against the Progressive Bush.

You try to make it sound like Progressives loaded these kids up on the bus and shipped them here.

There are numerous other threads about the Radio adds, paper adds and such showing that the Progressives are indeed pushing to have these juvenile criminals come here.

So regardless of them being criminals thanks to Bush it is the taxpayers responsibility to take care of them.

Yes, thanks to a Progressive, a law meant to protect children involved with Trafficking, the law is now being contorted, in the usually Progressive manner, to force the American Tax Payer to fund this crap.

So, thanks Progressives. Thanks for a wonderful Law. Thanks for contorting it. Thanks for spending MORE money on Non-US citizen related issues.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

The reality of this situation is that Mexicans have been coming here for years - as economic refugees. These kids are coming with adults who are fleeing a situation that's intolerable - and as it turns out they're also trying to get the hell out of Mexico for a variety of nasty reasons

It cost Mexicans money to come here so they are not poor. Our poor people can't afford to leave their own back yards, never mind cross into another Country. It costs money for stolen identities and fraudulent paperwork. The new wave of illegals said themselves that they were encouraged by the news in their Country to come here and they would not be deported. They also had cheat sheets telling them to say they were refugees.

We have people right here in the USA who have kids that can't play in their own yards for fear of getting shot or raped. We have desperately poor people living in the streets cold dirty and hungry. We have elderly having to choose between food or life saving medications. our poor people have nowhere to go.

I have worked with illegals for many years and they come right out and tell you how they screw the system. Many have no desire to stay and save up to move back to their own Countries. Billions of dollars leave the US to go to the families of foreigners. many tell you that they get a lot by being illegal. They get food, cheap housing, medical.

If these new illegals were escaping intolerable situations, it has been like that for a very long time,why do you suppose all of a sudden they are coming by the thousands? They were told if they come, they will not be deported. They were told to say they are refugees.

edit on 17-7-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

I don't believe everything is Bush's fault. I think he was a weak man who leaned on Cheney's strength and anger at Saddam. I feel sorry for Bush and the guilt he must carry around.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Bush is a Progressive. Same thing with Cheney. I don't feel sorry for either of them.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

First of all, you're making the assumption that ALL of the illegals pouring into the country are children. Contrary to popular belief, its mostly young men. (At least that's who I saw on those buses in videos) MSM is merely appealing to your compassion and using it as a weapon against you.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Referring to the OP...that would be accurate. Thousands of people illegally entering a sovereign nation against the will and laws of the nation would be an invasion. One actual definition of invasion is "an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain". So...point one...correct.

A definition of rape is "to plunder (a place); despoil" and considering that the reason these illegal invaders (already established) are here is to take from our country, from our pockets, etc...this is also correct.

So...they are rapists and invaders. Sorry all you haters who wish it were not true, and that this woman was simply evil or stupid...but apparently, it is the other way around.
edit on 7/17/2014 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

It cost Mexicans money to come here so they are not poor. Our poor people can't afford to leave their own back yards, never mind cross into another Country. It costs money for stolen identities and fraudulent paperwork. The new wave of illegals said themselves that they were encouraged by the news in their Country to come here and they would not be deported. They also had cheat sheets telling them to say they were refugees.

We have people right here in the USA who have kids that can't play in their own yards for fear of getting shot or raped. We have desperately poor people living in the streets cold dirty and hungry. We have elderly having to choose between food or life saving medications. our poor people have nowhere to go.

I have worked with illegals for many years and they come right out and tell you how they screw the system. Many have no desire to stay and save up to move back to their own Countries. Billions of dollars leave the US to go to the families of foreigners. many tell you that they get a lot by being illegal. They get food, cheap housing, medical.

If these new illegals were escaping intolerable situations, it has been like that for a very long time,why do you suppose all of a sudden they are coming by the thousands? They were told if they come, they will not be deported. They were told to say they are refugees.

Amen!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I absolutely love Michelle Bachman. Every word she is speaks in public is approximately a dozen new left leaning voters. Bobby Jindal said Repubs have to stop being the party of stupid or they will never hold the White House again. Rand Paul said they basically had to change or fade into history. Comments like the one referenced in the OP is really proving them right. So please, by all means, give the tea party 24/7 coverage.
edit on 18-7-2014 by Anonex because: speeling and grammer

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Bachmann is just another in a long list of pompous, arrogant, mindless, psycho twits....much like Pelosi and McCain and Cheney and so forth...all brain addled idiots with nothing behind those eyes except the thousand yard stare...and nothing in their hearts of steel but dross. Both political parties have them...perhaps because on some levels, they are the same faction. Nuf said before I end up saying how I REALLY feel, LOL.

Oh, and I forgot about the sneer some of them love to display...like a bassackward smile meant to jeer at us all. O.k. now I'm done.

edit on 18-7-2014 by shrevegal because: added thought

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
All I can hear:

'Murica

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join